ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs OSU game thread

If I’m Freeman I tell Parker we need 21 minimum in the second half bc these Ohio State receivers are about to exploit the **** out of us in the second half.

You can see that ND is really not ready at WR yet. TE, yep. But we need these weapons to grow. Tyree has had separation. Hartman needs to look off and go back to him.

The problem is in the trenches. The O line isn't holding up. The D line isn't getting to the quarterback soon enough. Thats the deal....and will be the ballgame unless it changes. OSU is beginning to get to Sam. Worst thing that can happen.
👍

Two missed INT’s (tough catches). I think our secondary is playing lights out honestly. Stop the little rub route by Stover and OSU looks pretty bad right now.

Oh, better tackling by Morrison is needed
Two missed INT’s (tough catches). I think our secondary is playing lights out honestly. Stop the little rub route by Stover and OSU looks pretty bad right now.

Oh, better tackling by Morrison is needed
And one of those catches by their TE type was Watts getting rubbed off on Liufau. The defense is playing okay minus the missed tackles.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Instead of running an offense ND is running a defense on offense to keep game close -- milking the clock (like how Navy plays ND)
At the game and you are clueless. It's a defensive battle. Should have made the FG. I was pumped when they went for it on that 4th down where Hartman just missed getting the 1st down. Tough break on that 4th down.
These are two top 10 teams and it's living up to the hype, unlike deion and Colorado, your new shiny object. Go watch LSU loser.

Last edited:
Honestly, it’s dead even. We just missed our FG. Everything is even.

if im a recruit at ND stadium watching this game, i'm telling my parents to catch an early flight to beat the traffic.
we need to be dynamic in these games where everybody is watching not play military academy keep away
Really, and what if you were an OSU recruit, what would you do ?

When military academies play ND (since they are heavily out-talented) they run the ball everydown and wait till the last secs on the playclock every play to shorten game, try to keep game close, and win with a lucky TO or something.

This is the gameplay we employ vs OSU last year (and doing it again this year)

We are not playing to win, we are playing to keep game close and benefit from good fortune and hopefully steal one.

It feels cheap AF and it is why the first half went by so fast with only 3 possessions

Really, and what if you were an OSU recruit, what would you do ?
I would stare down their row of first round draft picks and say i want to make millions like those 5-stars are going to in next years draft

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT