ADVERTISEMENT

ND at Purdue Game Thread

This is certainly much better than last week. Something to build on. I still am no fan of RL, glad Angeli got some time, looked good.

Let’s hope for the best. Beyond my pay grade to make these QB decisions.

Do you really think they're going to bench him while paying him ~1 million to be there?
Well as I said above that's the tricky thing but, if ND is serious about winning then eat the $$$, admit your wrong again in the portal and play the best QB!

a million is peanuts to a major college football program and NIL money does not come from the school anyway, unless i have completely misunderstood the whole thing

I don't disagree with that and I do believe that's to a degree accurate yes, but I'm just saying that, right or wrong, it's a factor.

Do you really think they're going to bench him while paying him ~1 million to be there?
Wins are more important than losing a million dollars.

Could you imagine if that was the thought process when Belichick stuck with Brady over Bledsoe, when Bledsoe was getting paid far more than Brady.

Reactions: tbonesays
So do you want to bet on who starts next year? You can make the bet and the odds. Since I'm a tool, that's an easy bet for you right?
Even if you lose you won't pay. You still owe Pat money from your bet with him. You've proven to be a deadbeat.

Reactions: futuredomer
Wins are more important than losing a million dollars.

Could you imagine if that was the thought process when Belichick stuck with Brady over Bledsoe, when Bledsoe was getting paid far more than Brady.

I get it, but that's also not exactly a 1:1 comparison.

That's the NFL where everyone is paid, Leonard was paid and Angelli wasn't. I agree that it shouldn't matter, I'm just saying it's definitely in their minds.

I think if Leonard continues to struggle passing, Angelli will get more consideration. But not yet, and they've already done the damage by losing anyway. They're certainly not benching him after winning a game by this much, regardless of how ineffective he is passing. And he is definitely ineffective, to this point at least.

So do you want to bet on who starts next year? You can make the bet and the odds. Since I'm a tool, that's an easy bet for you right?
Carr should start next year but, only if he wins it. We're talking about NOW...how do you know Angelli doesn't start run the table get in the playoffs and is the guy? RL shouldn't take another snap!

Reactions: NDinNJ
I get it, but that's also not exactly a 1:1 comparison.

That's the NFL where everyone is paid, Leonard was paid and Angelli wasn't. I agree that it shouldn't matter, I'm just saying it's definitely in their minds.

I think if Leonard continues to struggle passing, Angelli will get more consideration. But not yet, and they've already done the damage by losing anyway. They're certainly not benching him after winning a game by this much, regardless of how ineffective he is passing. And he is definitely ineffective, to this point at least.
Angeli has NIL deals.

Carr should start next year but, only if he wins it. We're talking about NOW...how do you know Angelli doesn't start run the table get in the playoffs and is the guy? RL shouldn't take another snap!
Do you want to bet who start next week and next year? You make the bet and the odds.

CJ Carr has been on the campus 8 months.

If he was good enough he would be the backup today.
Really now? Are you sure? Serious?

Some kids need time to get acclimated, to get strength, to watch a little. Coaches are doing that with Carr.

Do you want to bet who start next week and next year? You make the bet and the odds.
Do you think you are smarter than me??? I know every angle and of course logic says RL will start next week and that Carr gives ND the higher ceiling next year...and WTF does that have to w/ anything...what will happen and what should happen are always debatable but, don't think you posing the bet to me makes you smart all of sudden?! URANIDIOT.PERIOD!

Reactions: NDinNJ
Do you think you are smarter than me??? I know every angle and of course logic says RL will start next week and that Carr gives ND the higher ceiling next year...and WTF does that have to w/ anything...what will happen and what should happen are always debatable but, don't think you posing the bet to me makes you smart all of sudden?! URANIDIOT.PERIOD!
You made the comment. Don't be scared now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT