ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs OSU game thread

Tbh, I proud of how they have been playing. A couple different calls it’s 10-0 ND.

this is why ND is desperately trying to shorten game but now they are going to be forced to open it up because they are down 10 .. and this is where things could either get close (if we have a QB/offense) or they could get ugly real quick ..

Defenses can't hold top 5 teams to zero points in 2023 while your offense sputters and gets shutout.

This is embarrassing and once again it's the offenses fault.
The OLine isn’t winning the battle in the trenches, it’s that simple !

Missed tackles aren’t helping !

Treveyon Henderson 60+ yard TD run, 5-star #11 overall player in the country

Guys, stop blaming the refs. We're being outplayed in a big game AGAIN. I really thought this was the year to win one of these games. Just hard to believe we can't score. Hell, Youngstown State looked better against Ohio State than we have. Where's the fire? We look like we're bored out there!

Guys, stop blaming the refs. We're being outplayed in a big game AGAIN. I really thought this was the year to win one of these games. Just hard to believe we can't score. Hell, Youngstown State looked better against Ohio State than we have. Where's the fire? We look like we're bored out there!
No. that’s not correct, the refs have missed a number of calls

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Which players looked bored ?

keep that clock running dont snap until less than 10 secs we dont want to get embarrassed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT