ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs OH game thread

Buffalo 23
NIU 20
UM 27
SC 24
FSU 0-3
TERRIBLE GAME BY ND TODAY, PERIOD!
SEASON IS OVER THIS TEAM ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE AND YET THEY WILL CONTINUE W/ RL...WHAT A JOKE.
IF I WAS SA I WOULD TRANSFER ESPECIALLY KNOWING CARR/DEUCE IS THE FUTURE.
YOU PEOPLE THINKING THERE'S A WAY A RL LEADS ND TO THE PLAYOFFS ARE AMONGST THE DUMBEST FANS IN THIS SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STARTING TO THINK MF REALLY DOES NEED TO GO!
I have no problem being one of the dumbest fans today 3-1 keeps us in the running so lm not throwing in quit yet

Reactions: NDinNJ
Buffalo 23
NIU 20
UM 27
SC 24
FSU 0-3
TERRIBLE GAME BY ND TODAY, PERIOD!
SEASON IS OVER THIS TEAM ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE AND YET THEY WILL CONTINUE W/ RL...WHAT A JOKE.
IF I WAS SA I WOULD TRANSFER ESPECIALLY KNOWING CARR/DEUCE IS THE FUTURE.
YOU PEOPLE THINKING THERE'S A WAY A RL LEADS ND TO THE PLAYOFFS ARE AMONGST THE DUMBEST FANS IN THIS SPORT!!
IT'S OK SAY THE NUT HUGGERS OF ND FOOTBALL SINCE 1993!!!!
STARTING TO THINK MF REALLY DOES NEED TO GO!
Nonsense

I have no problem being one of the dumbest fans today 3-1 keeps us in the running so lm not throwing in quit yet
Keeps us in what? For the love of God this is not sustainable...by the grace of God ND's bad schedule that's getting worse every week is the only reason why we can win. Playoffs?? You need balance and not 154 yds passing and that's his best game...if they want a chance they neeed to make a change but, they won't because of $$$! They ****ed up again in the portal and will die on the sword.

Texas A&M defense is ranked 59th, NIU's defense is ranked 40th Look it dummy.
I don't care what they are ranked 3 games into the year. Texas am has a better defense than NIU. Stats can change rapidly this early in the season. That could look drastically different after today. Probably by tomorrow that will look different

Niu only played 1 fbs team as of that ranking

The question is how much better we would be with Angelli. I personally think RL has upside, considering he is coming off an injury and in a new system. (and possibly banged up). He has improved the last 2 weeks, even though his passing is still off. I've been on record as suggesting we play both, but that doesn't look likely.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Keeps us in what? For the love of God this is not sustainable...by the grace of God ND's bad schedule that's getting worse every week is the only reason why we can win. Playoffs?? You need balance and not 154 yds passing and that's his best game...if they want a chance they neeed to make a change but, they won't because of $$$! They ****ed up again in the portal and will die on the sword.
I actually agree with your sentiments, but I'm still going to pull for them.

Reactions: futuredomer
RL got much better as the game went on but he still was a C+ throwing. He also had some WR that need to pick up their game big time. He left 21 pts out there and his WR that could have picked him up left 14.

I honestly don’t know that PBJ is the answer, but if you lose another I’d start thinking a lot more about CJ and Minch.

Did you see that pass by Tenn stud recruited/developed RS Fr that's what FIRST ROUND TALENT LOOKS LIKE GOLSON5!
You're not this dumb are you? We're running a HS offense if even compared to what real Playoff teams LOOK LIKE!

He started terrible today. Picked it up after 1.5 quarters. Fumble was bad or it would have been a much better day

6 Tds in the last 1.5 games. We'll see how we do against Louisville. I expect a really good performance
He's pitiful vs ranked teams. look it up.

Did you see that pass by Tenn stud recruited/developed RS Fr that's what FIRST ROUND TALENT LOOKS LIKE GOLSON5!
You're not this dumb are you? We're running a HS offense if even compared to what real Playoff teams LOOK LIKE!
I was about say, vs a real defense, it's going to look like ND running a HS offense. ND should just run the Wing T the year.

59th ranked defense vs the
45th
65th
73rd
and FCS McNeese State offenses.
You're a tool. 😂
49th in scoring defense and after tonight will move way up.

3 points and 102 yards at halftime vs a team that put 27 on ped state

No, you're the tool🤣🤣

As much as I would wish that, I'm a realist and the odds are against ND.
Maybe; but aren't we ranked higher and at home? (I know we have played worse at home) Unless you meant running the table. I do think it is possible that we run the table but then USC knocks us out of the playoff. Which would suck.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Maybe; but aren't we ranked higher and at home? (I know we have played worse at home) Unless you meant running the table. I do think it is possible that we run the table but then USC knocks us out of the playoff. Which would suck.
Both. Currently Louisville's D is ranked 7th, but they haven't really played anyone except Georgia Tech, so we don't know how good their D truly is.

Riley Leonard vs ranked opponents has been pitiful. He's 1-4 vs ranked teams. In 2022, Duke did not play a single ranked opponent, it was a cupcake schedule.

2023 he faced 5 before getting hurt, but his numbers were brutal, even in the win vs Clemson.

This offense has shown little in terms of pass production with Leonard at QB.

All of this puts them at long odds. It will be interesting for sure. Vegas line opened with ND favored by 9.5, so what do I know.

Reactions: christophero
Both. Currently Louisville's D is ranked 7th, but they haven't really played anyone except Georgia Tech, so we don't know how good their D truly is.

Riley Leonard vs ranked opponents has been pitiful. He's 1-4 vs ranked teams. In 2022, Duke did not play a single ranked opponent, it was a cupcake schedule.

2023 he faced 5 before getting hurt, but his numbers were brutal, even in the win vs Clemson.

All of this puts them at long odds. It will be interesting for sure. Vegas line opened with ND favored by 9.5, so what do I know.
He didn't play 5 ranked before getting hurt in 23. He got hurt in game 5. He was 1 and 1 in those games in 23 with his loss being to us by 1 score. He played well against Clemson and us. Duke wouldn't have had a chance without him with their talent

He was also 9 and 4 at Duke in 22 when they were awful the 3 years prior to him playing.

in college football there's more than one way to skin a cat at the QB position.

RL is responsible for like 300+ yards and 3 TDs today
That one dimensional offense will not work against some of the teams on our schedule. His passing is atrocious. He had a few good throws today against a sub par team. Even a broken clock is right 2x per day.

He didn't play 5 ranked before getting hurt in 23. He got hurt in game 5. He was 1 and 1 in those games in 23 with his loss being to us by 1 score. He played well against Clemson and us. Duke wouldn't have had a chance without him with their talent

He was also 9 and 4 at Duke in 22 when they were awful the 3 years prior to him playing.
He played 4 ranked teams in 2023 and is 1-3, and his stats are beyond atrocious in those games, including the win vs Clemson

2022 they played a cupcake schedule. the bottom rung of the ACC and terrible OOC teams.

He played 4 ranked teams in 2023 and is 1-3, and his stats are beyond atrocious in those games, including the win vs Clemson

2022 they played a cupcake schedule. the bottom rung of the ACC and terrible OOC teams.
Was hurt after the ND game. Couldn't move at all after he got injured. He beat Clemson and played us to 1 score. He had 273 yards and a Td against Clemson. Far from awful. The same Clemson team that beat us

Winning 9 games at Duke is a hell of an accomplishment. They won 5 games in the previous 2 season combined. 5 and 19 the 2 seasons prior

Was hurt after the ND game. Couldn't move at all after he got injured. He beat Clemson and played us to 1 score. He had 273 yards and a Td against Clemson. Far from awful. The same Clemson team that beat us

Winning 9 games at Duke is a hell of an accomplishment. They won 5 games in the previous 2 season combined. 5 and 19 the 2 seasons prior
Yea you're right. you're right about everything, Leonard's a stud, Freeman is the next Saban, and ND's recruiting is elite.

against a quality defense we are sunk

between a mediocre at best QB and a patchwork O line the D is going to have to carry the team and against a really putrid QB and offense it gave up close to 20 first downs.

Yea you're right. you're right about everything, Leonard's a stud, Freeman is the next Saban, and ND's recruiting is elite.
You wanted Kelly gone. You want Freeman gone now after praising him after AM game. Leonard sucks and we can't recruit now apparently

🤣🤣 Shut the hell up already you troll

You wanted Kelly gone. You want Freeman gone now after praising him after AM game. Leonard sucks and we can't recruit now apparently

I was agreeing with you. lol I'll write it again, Leonard's a stud, Freeman is the next Saban, and recruiting is at an elite level.

I was agreeing with you. lol I'll write it again, Leonard's a stud, Freeman is the next Saban, and recruiting is at an elite level.
Fire Kelly Freeman Leonard. We can't recruit

Troll !
Dude you've got issues. go seek help.
Troll. You can't stop posting to me. I think you are the one who has the issues. Very weird
Holy smokes.

That Vagas line is a hook

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT