ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs OH game thread

On their own 10 and 5 minutes later 1st down on our 38...d hasn't been elite against either Mac team and I don't care how many points they've only given up! EDIT 7 MINUTES AND ABOUT TO SCORE...🤣and then make a play but, half the qtr is gone...d has not been as advertised!
Careful you’ll upset the delusional stating the obvious!

Reactions: futuredomer
Not a fan of going for it. I think you need to punt that and make them score 3 touchdowns. Perhaps there’s something to be said for instilling confidence though. That was a nice run though that was not a guarantee.

Not a fan of going for it. I think you need to punt that and make them score 3 touchdowns. Perhaps there’s something to be said for instilling confidence though. That was a nice run though that was not a guarantee.
I agree if we were playing an offensive type team. This is not that. I liked the call

and just like that ND is on the verge of covering a ridiculous 28 point spread

this buys us more time to get riley leonard's passing woes fixed on our journey to the playoff

You can see MD has the right O. RL has to hit these wide open passes. We got the D. We have got to get RL fixed or out

Not as long as the starting QB doesn't get knocked of playing the next couple of games if not the season

I guess I’m just hoping we can just qb run our way to the playoffs. Lol
I dont think Riley Leonard is going to be a great passing QB but I think with new OC, new QB, new WRs, etc. that right now is going to be the roughest part of the passing offense and that it should be all upside from here on out

Reactions: notredame79
I dont think Riley Leonard is going to be a great passing QB but I think with new OC, new QB, new WRs, etc. that right now is going to be the roughest part of the passing offense and that it should be all upside from here on out
thank you for that laugh
he is not even a MEDIOCRE passing QB

Reactions: futuredomer
thank you for that laugh
he is not even a MEDIOCRE passing QB
I think he's certainly capable of better than hes shown as a passer so far ... i think new OC, banged up o-line, new WR/QB relationships, etc. take time to come online and that it will get better as the season wears on.

I think he's certainly capable of better than hes shown as a passer so far ... i think new OC, banged up o-line, new WR/QB relationships, etc. take time to come online and that it will get better as the season wears on.
capable means nothing
results are everything and anyone that has a clue about football would laugh themselves silly at your claims

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT