ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs OH game thread

It would be nice if NBC showed the all 22 so we can see what happened down the field. Instead they show two closeups of the same thing. So aggravating.

Sloppy play can be directly attributed to coaching and preparation.
It's strange because last year we played our best football at home, and struggled on the road sometimes. But this year seems to be the opposite, 4 games in.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Riley Leonard is kind of reminding me of Brandon Wimbush 2017 with less athleticism.

You can't help but keep getting frustrated with lack of efficient passing game, but you keep looking up and the offense is moving the ball and the QB is racking up tons of yardage (even if a lot of it is coming from QB rush yards)

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Good drive except for the fumble and a slightly inaccurate throw to the fade by Leonard.

I got a little scared the way Love went to the ground in the endzone. Hope he’s okay.

It’s just an odd coincidence whatever is happening at home vs away. Perhaps you were only commenting on the oddity of it, but I was just pointing out that it’s probably mostly coincidental. They’re not struggling because they’re at home in all likelihood.

Against a quality defense this team is in deep trouble. The O line is not good; but with all the injuries no surprise. We do not have real talent at QB

and the defense is not terribly impressive either
defense is #6 in the country after adjusting for luck and opponent quality and is dominating the game.

would like more pass rush/individual playmaking on the DL/etc. but can't really complain otherwise

Miami OH is stacking the box 8 in the box. Now imagine a top 10-15 team. ND will be in trouble
We played a top 20 team and one of the better defenses in the country and won on the road. QB, OL and play caller need to get things going. 2 step forward, 1 steps back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT