ADVERTISEMENT

N.C. State Game Thread

Raleigh isn’t hillbilly. The fans at ncst just have a different group of fanatic, trashy people that seem to show like the idiot by our tunnel. We went to the gator bowl debacle. There was a few groups walking around taunting nd fans and even little kids.
The fans sitting next to us in the stadium were great.
I’m sure there’s idiots in every fan base. Just unfortunate they have a couple on national tv next to our tunnel looking like joe dirt with a big man attitude towards players they know won’t take the bait.

I can’t tell you how many trashy people I’ve seen wearing ND gear. I’ve never once thought ND was trash as a result. That’s not even bringing up the South Bend/Raleigh comparison. I was at Camp LeJeune for 3 years. NC as a whole definitely has some hillbillies. I’ve been to Raleigh numerous times. It had ZERO hillbilly vibes to it that I recall.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
If you had the brains to look at the replay you’d see that it’s a high wide camera angle and you can see him run the pattern from the very snap until he drops the ball.

You’re a moron who knows nothing about football.

And, you’re intellectually dishonest to boot !
Okay coach Parker

The pattern called for him to be headed out of bounds !

It was a perfect throw !

Or, do you think every pass pattern calls for the receiver to be running toward the EZ ?
I agree, that ball was perfectly placed. He threw it to the outside so the receiver had a better chance to catch it, and prevent an interception.

You’re crazy thinking Morrison’s catch was tougher. I mean that’s nuts to me.

Oh and yes, I’ve played a ton of WR in my life
In looking at it again you may be right but from the angle from the end zone # 20 seems to fall away from the ball (flight of the ball) as the ball comes near him

Reactions: NotreDomer1
I know it’s early, but the defense looks good.

Let’s dominate the line and grind out a TD

Reactions: NotreDomer1
great interception and it looked like offensive interference

3 and 4....run multiple 6 yard outs or 6 yards turn and set down routes. Don't need the home run ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT