ADVERTISEMENT

The poll and why it's such a sham...

This is a really tough/odd year I think. I don't really see a clear cut favorite or any team that is standing out as the best team in the country.

I think Oregon is in control of their destiny at this point because their schedule is pretty soft to end the season. But, they will have a BIG title game to play.

Georgia still strikes me as the most complete team, though I believe their QB is suspect and might be their achilles heal.

PSU is the odd ball. I'm not sure what to think of them yet, even though they may have the best resume to this point. They need to beat OSU, end of story.

OSU could very run the table and beat everyone. I hate em, but they're always very good across the board.

I don't know how the playoff seeding will shake out, but at this point, I would not be surprised if its an OSU vs UGA title game.
Psu has the best resume to this point.....what??

Not even close

🤣🤣

Psu has the best resume to this point.....what??

Not even close

🤣🤣

LOL, I dunno man. Of the top 5 teams, the argument can be made. OSU, UGA and Miami are out, they're schedules right now don't impress me. Between Oregon and PSU, they have the best "wins" of those 5. Oregon might very well have the best wins at the moment, as much I hate to say that. Dunno why... i just dont like oregon... lol

LOL, I dunno man. Of the top 5 teams, the argument can be made. OSU, UGA and Miami are out, they're schedules right now don't impress me. Between Oregon and PSU, they have the best "wins" of those 5. Oregon might very well have the best wins at the moment, as much I hate to say that. Dunno why... i just dont like oregon... lol
No it can't. Not at all. Their resume right now is awful

Oregon beat Ohio State, Boise State and Illinois by 29

Ped beat Illinois by 14 and that's it. They have no good wins

Georgia's resume is better than Peds

She's the usual modern day clueless journalist. I don't know any really good writers right now, be it sports or other topics. The majority have an agenda...asserting the why, rather than who, what, when, and where.

I read The Athletic, but the same holds. Once upon a time journalists were vetted, took their time, and were decently paid. Today it's like real time thought propagation, publishing fast and furiously, with a social media edge...for a few dollars more.
Sports media has become the same narrative driven crap as the news media.

I think OSU boat races them.
The two teams that are hard to figure out and iffy to bet on (or against) are OSU and Georgia. Both are absolutely LOADED with top tier talent but it also depends on which team shows up. Keep in mind OSU barely beat Nebraska and Georgia was lucky to get by Kentucky 13-12 (and lost to Alabama). On the other side of it, you just know either team could explode at any given moment-game.

No it can't. Not at all. Their resume right now is awful

Oregon beat Ohio State, Boise State and Illinois by 29

Ped beat Illinois by 14 and that's it. They have no good wins

Georgia's resume is better than Peds
Ped? How old are you? 14? Good grief I didn't realize I was talking to a spazzy teenage kid... Think you're late for gym class or something kid. smh.

Ped? How old are you? 14? Good grief I didn't realize I was talking to a spazzy teenage kid... Think you're late for gym class or something kid. smh.
Yeah ped state. They will always be ped state

Doesn't change the fact their resume is trash

The Bucktards have played one good team and LOST. Miami has played no one other than a decent Louisville team and beat them by a TD. They are lucky to be undefeated, California/VTech damn near beat them. GA schedule is fine, not sure why u think its bad (TX/AL/Clemson are all good teams). PSU has played some decent teams (USC/IL/Wisconsin). Oregon looks pretty good to me.

My guess is hes around 20-24 year old range, living with mommy and daddy in their basement.

USC/Wisconsin/IL are not trash. Decent teams not trash. By the way, you keep solidifying that you are a complete moron.
Trash compared to Oregons resume.

Those teams are decent average.

Ped states resume stinks bottom line

That was over 12 years ago, you are such a fricking moron
Cool ped state they will always and forever be through eternity.

You talking shit as you call Ohio State the Bucktards !

Just hilarious the hypocrite you are

🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT