ADVERTISEMENT

N.C. State Game Thread

It very well could have been a post - corner back shoulder throw by design.

It could’ve been. Hartman is known for back shoulder throws. Just as easily as it could’ve been, it might not have been either. With 1.5 steps of separation 30 yards down the field, you wouldn’t normally expect it though. It was a solid throw and a tough catch IMO.

Reactions: mrwigglesby21
Can we just stop going to play this shit team, on their shit campus, in their shit stadium, with their shit weather? Feel bed for our folks who made the trip to hillbilly land

Can we just stop going to play this shit team, on their shit campus, in their shit stadium, with their shit weather? Feel bed for our folks who made the trip to hillbilly land
Just stop…the stadium is fine, the school is fine, the fans have been great all day so far,

It was a perfect throw !

You know nothing about football.

Thomas was in bounds by two yards when the ball went off his hands.

It was impossible for that to be a touchdown as Thomas was running at an angle that took him out of bounds and not toward the end zone.

Hartman hit him perfectly in stride at the 49 yard line of NCS.

Not only do you know nothing about football but you can’t even see and understand the plays !
Pat, He tries to act like he's got an high football IQ, but every time he posts he looks more foolish. He embarrasses himself consistently.

Tough catch though. Over the wrong shoulder in the rain. Catchable? Absolutely. It’s not a gimme though like Morrison’s INT drop.
I thought Morrison’s catch might have been more difficult, but both should have been caught

I traveled to RTP when I was with IBM Global Services. Beautiful place, great people, great BBQ.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Lightening literally just hit the NC State jumbotron and knocked it out. **** NC State and their hillbilly fans.
I've been to Southbend and Raleigh, Southbend is more hillbilly than raleigh. You are a complete fool. The stupidity that you write on this forum is unbelievable.

Reactions: BGI User 756
For the love of God, try to engage in a mature conversation once in a while. It was a good throw for sure, but it was leading him out of bounds.
The pattern called for him to be headed out of bounds !

It was a perfect throw !

Or, do you think every pass pattern calls for the receiver to be running toward the EZ ?

Reactions: NDinNJ
Why we get so much crappy weather whenever we go to the Carolina’s to play. Seems like every time we play nc state or at Clemson we get chitty weather. Lol

Reactions: HRC08
The pattern called for him to be headed out of bounds !

It was a perfect throw !

Or, do you think every pass pattern calls for the receiver to be running toward the EZ ?
Oh okay Coach Parker. Now you know the pattern of the route lol

Yes it did. It wasn't a bad throw. But definitely not perfect and it led him out of bounds. Made it a tough catch
The pass pattern was intended for him to be headed toward the sideline.

It was a perfect throw

The ball hit Thomas right in the hands, he should have caught it as it wasn’t a “tough catch”

You know nothing about football !

I thought Morrison’s catch might have been more difficult, but both should have been caught

You’re crazy thinking Morrison’s catch was tougher. I mean that’s nuts to me.

Oh and yes, I’ve played a ton of WR in my life

Reactions: Golson5
Raleigh isn’t hillbilly. The fans at ncst just have a different group of fanatic, trashy people that seem to show like the idiot by our tunnel. We went to the gator bowl debacle. There was a few groups walking around taunting nd fans and even little kids.
The fans sitting next to us in the stadium were great.
I’m sure there’s idiots in every fan base. Just unfortunate they have a couple on national tv next to our tunnel looking like joe dirt with a big man attitude towards players they know won’t take the bait.

I've been to Southbend and Raleigh, Southbend is more hillbilly than raleigh. You are a complete fool. The stupidity that you write on this forum is unbelievable.
Yeah it’s high time to end the narrative that the south is filled with hillbilly’s. All of your Northern people are moving here ffs.

The pass pattern was intended for him to be headed toward the sideline.

It was a perfect throw

The ball hit Thomas right in the hands, he should have caught it as it wasn’t a “tough catch”

You know nothing about football !
Okay coach Parker

Oh okay Coach Parker. Now you know the pattern of the route lol
If you had the brains to look at the replay you’d see that it’s a high wide camera angle and you can see him run the pattern from the very snap until he drops the ball.

You’re a moron who knows nothing about football.

And, you’re intellectually dishonest to boot !

Let's Go Irish! Worried a bit about the early start. This team has had to fly back from Ireland....play at home then travel again....

The more I look at the schedule and the inability of Jack to schedule a bye week either before Ohio State, or before USC or even before Clemson makes me want to.....

Well enough about me. Go Irish!
Not pleased with Parker’s play calling at all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT