ADVERTISEMENT

N.C. State Game Thread

Parker ain’t it
NC st has a good d, its a downpour & when your offense is a power run style attack these 2-4 yard rushes in the 1st half they start turning into 5-10 yard runs later in the game. Not every drive results in points.

That was a bad call by Parker. You knew they were going to blitz and they send Payne out to the flat immediately and had no extra blocker to help.

You can’t take that sack Hartman. Geez. Sam has not been sharp today. Staes wide open too

Honestly should have punted there. I know this kicker has the leg but we could easily have pinned them and gotten 3 and out. Now they have momentum

I've been to Southbend and Raleigh, Southbend is more hillbilly than raleigh. You are a complete fool. The stupidity that you write on this forum is unbelievable.
Here we go with you starting shit. I’m not biting. Go fight with your boyfriend.

Here we go with you starting shit. I’m not biting. Go fight with your boyfriend.
You are a loser. Get out from your parents basement and go see the rest of the country. You talk out if your ass constantly and you dont know crap.

I guess the biggest disappointment for me after the first half is that ND doesn't look much better than a mid team from the ACC.

Hopefully the offense can get going in the 2nd half and pull away.

When’s the last time we were 100% we’d score with 1 min before half? LFG!

I guess the biggest disappointment for me after the first half is that ND doesn't look much better than a mid team from the ACC.

Hopefully the offense can get going in the 2nd half and pull away.
You're another one that talks out of their ass. You know nothing about football. Up 17-7 and they get the ball back to start the 2nd half.

Reactions: bizzybecknd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT