ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Navy Game Thread

Yeah, but that was a really terrible blocked punt. I mean he should have blocked it backward so we could have scored. Moronic coaching, sloppy play. We should be beating this team 280 to 0 by now.
👍

There is a hangover. Its human nature. And they are still doing this

I'm giving the coaching staff credit you moron!

Know nothing
Oh, now you’re giving them credit after ND turned on the jets,

Read your earlier posts

You know nothing about football

Yeah you don’t vs bump and run man
So tell us oh brilliant one, how do you know that they’re going to play bump and run prior to the snap.

you’re a whining moron who may know less than Golson5 …….. if that’s possible !

Sometimes I wonder if half the people on this board ever watch a Navy offense. It's not the triple option of the Texas wishbone back in the late '60s. It's a really complex, beautifully choreographed offense. They usually find a way to move the ball. Today's it's been the fullback up the gut. Gosh, I wonder if the fact that Bertrand is not playing may have hurt on some of those plays. Even in years when we have beaten Navy handily, they move the ball, but turn it over or fail on fourth down.

I sometimes wonder why some of you guys even bother to watch football if it causes so much misery.

anything less than a yard Navy usually goes. Anywhere in the field. 4-3+ is their punt range.

5 TD's in the half for Drew? Some loser grad transfer that nobody wants from Purdue or somewhere would have had 10 TD's. Hopefully next year.

So tell us oh brilliant one, how do you know that they’re going to play bump and run prior to the snap.

you’re a whining moron who may know less than Golson5 …….. if that’s possible !
Umm when both dbs are within 5 yds of LOS you can’t throw wr screen

Sometimes I wonder if half the people on this board ever watch a Navy offense. It's not the triple option of the Texas wishbone back in the late '60s. It's a really complex, beautifully choreographed offense. They usually find a way to move the ball. Today's it's been the fullback up the gut. Gosh, I wonder if the fact that Bertrand is not playing may have hurt on some of those plays. Even in years when we have beaten Navy handily, they move the ball, but turn it over or fail on fourth down.

I sometimes wonder why some of you guys even bother to watch football if it causes so much misery.
It’s been fullback and qb all season for navy and they’ve struggled because of it vs good or solid Ds

They have perfected it. No doubt HDK and we got some youth out there. Just trade clock for drives and score 2 more times. Get out of this one without injuries

Just because you don’t like criticism ever on any nd players or coaches doesn’t mean people are miserable
What you don’t have the brains to understand is that there’s constructive criticism and bitching and all you do is constantly bitch and complain !

There is NOTHING constructive about your bitching.

You must be a very unhappy person.

I feel sorry for you !

I’d love to see accountability because what dj brown is doing I guarantee isn’t what was coached

It’s been fullback and qb all season for navy and they’ve struggled because of it vs good or solid Ds
I don't know how to put it any other way, but you are just a major league asshole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT