ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Navy Game Thread

Really shocking to see a lot of first time starters especially frosh on D….. I know navy is bad but Jeash … hard to be game ready for navy when it’s your first time playing

also annoying to see jayson A get blown up vs lesser teams like he’s giving nothing

Really shocking to see a lot of first time starters especially frosh on D….. I know navy is bad but Jeash … hard to be game ready for navy when it’s your first time playing

also annoying to see jayson A get blown up vs lesser teams like he’s giving nothing
Love the young guys playing

Stop crying

Great catch. Throw was pure crap. Lenzy had him beat by 5 yards, Pyne underthrows him.

Insane catch….. how can pyne be that late on lenzy I know he had to step up but Jeash

Wow....Lenzy burned that kid by 10 yards.

An awful throw, no arm strength duck.

Some of the D starters are a bit banged up after the Clemson game. A rest will get them ready for BC and USC.

Love how the pyne haters desperately look for more evidence to justify their pathological hate

I don’t think anyone is a DP hater. Well for myself I’m not. He is the best we got now. He just can’t throw over 42 yards. So you know his limits and plan to them.

Navy might get some points today with our young guys in there. Just gotta keep marching down the field and we will be fine. Guy missed the PAT too

Just crazy to me that the team is like Jekyll and Hyde, every other week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT