ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND v. Nevada game thread

Yes, you act like he is a senior. The 3 receivers on the field now hadn't caught a ball in their entire careers. Called developing a rapport. Why would you give him the start in the second half? Let Kizer get his claim on this team as the leader. He hasn't had a chance to do that

Brian Kelly coached the WR in camp and it shows. This young group runs crisp routes, catch the ball strong and clean, high point the football, block well and are doing a fantastic job. Great coaching job by Brian Kelly.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Yes, Kizer needs time to work with the new receivers but it is probably tim enow to let him come out.

It took a bit but they are doing what should be done. Now or maybe at the start of the 4th I would put Zaire out there with the first team

Reactions: Java65
Coleman had good coverage, he just slipped. Can't really blame him too much for something like that.

Yes, you act like he is a senior. The 3 receivers on the field now hadn't caught a ball in their entire careers. Called developing a rapport. Why would you give him the start in the second half? Let Kizer get his claim on this team as the leader. He hasn't had a chance to do that

No

I act like he is the next man in and it doesn't hurt to have him play a series........early

I regards to being the leader ...I believe Kizer came into the season knowing he is the leader

Did the team believe that though? BK made the right call, let him be the guy. He won the job, let him start the 2nd half. Simple

Said 4th Q all along, how's your reading comprehension? I hope Mike T and Flutie broke down that leadership piece slowly enough for ya.
My comprehension is fine he started Midway through the third quarter and Mike T was stating MZ should have started the third quarter so much for your leadership blah blah blah, but I guess that wouldn't support your argument huh?

He came in with under 4 minutes left, again, your comprehension whether watching or reading is shit. My main concern was him Starting the 2nd half, would have been a big mistake for a team that has been deciding/looking for a leader between the 2.

And how in the hell would this have been beneficial for Malik to start the 2nd half? No reasonable rationale.

He came in with under 4 minutes left, again, your comprehension whether watching or reading is shit. My main concern was him Starting the 2nd half, would have been a big mistake for team that has been deciding/looking for a leader between the 2.

And how in the hell would this have been beneficial for Malik to start the 2nd half? No reasonable rationale.

Silly bizzy ,

Mike T also made the comment of MZ seeing the field early in the second half so you comprehension spat is shit.

The Irish had their leader decided .......the same leader from last season. Seeing a series early for the back up QB would not change none of that nor would it of shaken Mixers, or the offenses confidence

Let's though agree great win and a keep the positive momentum

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT