ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND v. Nevada game thread

Sanders almost has that Rocket feel where you hold your breath thinking something big can happen every time he touches the ball.

Don't try to get the run game going and take control of the game, nope go for the BOMB!!!!!! and KABOOM....the bomb goes off. geez....

Hell ya!!! We are starting to play like Champions!!! You got to fight to be a Man! You got to fight to be a Warrior!

Now that ND has built this comfy lead, I'd like to see Malik get some playing time.

Why? Keep playing Kizer, he needs all the reps he can get, especially since he split reps all fall. Let the back ups play in the 4th Q, not midway through the 2nd. Let Kizer get in the groove and build some momentum

Reactions: Java65
Why? Keep playing Kizer, he needs all the reps he can get, especially since he split reps all fall. Let the back ups play in the 4th Q, not midway through the 2nd. Let Kizer get in the groove and build some momentum

It doesn't hurt Kizer if MZ get a series, or two. In fact if Kizer has to sit out for one reason or another than you'll need a QB fit to fill in

ND is Firing on all Cylinders Now. Malik will start in the 2nd half.

Would like to see more of that option. I'd love to see them do that with Sanders motioning going behind the backfield, fake handoff to the RB and Kizer running the option and pitching back to Sanders.

Reactions: ndhell
Well I know shouldn't complain with ND on pace to win 50-0, but that was a very mixed bag of a performance. Most disappointing is Crawford's torn Achilles. I feel horrible for him and it sucks so bad that it basically a non football injury.

False, Kizer will be out there in the 3 Q. You have Mich St next week, the offense isnt full throttle, let the guy who is going to lead you continue to develop with these young receivers. The guy has been in a battle for months, and splitting snaps, let him play through the 3 Q. No benefit to bringing Malik in that early. Let him be the guy and finish it off.

Well I know shouldn't complain with ND on pace to win 50-0, but that was a very mixed bag of a performance. Most disappointing is Crawford's torn Achilles. I feel horrible for him and it sucks so bad that it basically a non football injury.

You sum up my feelings. Lots of mistakes. Receivers called for two picks, penalties on defense. Kizer seems out of sync on the long ball. But it seems like we shook off the hangover from Texas and are now firing on all cylinders.

Crazy Crawford's injury. Our players seem more fragile than a Ming vase.

I can't believe Bama is only up 14 on WKU In the 3rd Q and Oh St 17 on Tulsa. What a disgrace.

Score as much as you can in the third quarter and then if yo 40+ points bring in Zaire for the full fourth quarter. We should still be able to score and he needs the work as you never know when he might be needed.

Good to see Kizer going back out, would be a hideous decision to give Malik the reigns this early. He should play the entire 4th Q though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT