ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Brohm

Everyone on this thread needs to pump the breaks and just hope that Kelly sticks around for a while. You have no clue how difficult and remarkable it is for a head coach to go 4-8, realize he has to hit the reset button, and then make all the right moves in one offseason to get back to a 10 win season. It’s pretty rare. We are not going to find a better head coach out there, because minus Saban and Dabo... Kelly is the best available.

Everyone on this thread needs to pump the breaks and just hope that Kelly sticks around for a while. You have no clue how difficult and remarkable it is for a head coach to go 4-8, realize he has to hit the reset button, and then make all the right moves in one offseason to get back to a 10 win season. It’s pretty rare. We are not going to find a better head coach out there, because minus Saban and Dabo... Kelly is the best available.
Key thing your missing. Kelly will not be around forever. I want Brohm to replace kelly when BK CHOOSES to retire/leave etc.

Brohm losing 41-3 to a team that just got blown out by Illinois.

I said this many, many times. Brohm is a coach (like Tom Herman) who will win a game he shouldn’t, but lose 3 more he shouldn’t & never string together a great season.

Brohm losing 41-3 to a team that just got blown out by Illinois.

I said this many, many times. Brohm is a coach (like Tom Herman) who will win a game he shouldn’t, but lose 3 more he shouldn’t & never string together a great season.
Good call NDAFArly.... you made the claim they’d be do for multiple let downs throughout the season

Good call NDAFArly.... you made the claim they’d be do for multiple let downs throughout the season

I like Brohm.
But you can’t keep beating good teams & follow it up losing to really bad teams multiple times a season.
At ND you are always going to be in that situation. You beat USC, then lose to Navy. You beat Michigan then lose to Pitt.
ND is a different animal. You get everybody’s best shot every week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT