ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice

NWfor3

Shakes Down The Thunder
Mar 25, 2013
Practice starts on March 7 and ends with the Blue-Gold game on April 20th. What are 5 areas you are interested the most in this spring? For me:
OL - have to replace 2 tackles, are any young guys ready? Do Spindler, Schrauth, Jagusah end up starting?
WR's - portal players, young guys. How will this group look without Stuckey?
QB - how good is the depth? Will Angeli or Minchey end up leaving after April 20th?
RB's - Price and Love. Speed and quickness, both on the field at the same time?
LB's - KVA ready to contribute? Will Sneed, Bowen, Ausberry step up?

Any early enrollees ready to contribute?

Practice starts on March 7 and ends with the Blue-Gold game on April 20th. What are 5 areas you are interested the most in this spring? For me:
OL - have to replace 2 tackles, are any young guys ready? Do Spindler, Schrauth, Jagusah end up starting?
WR's - portal players, young guys. How will this group look without Stuckey?
QB - how good is the depth? Will Angeli or Minchey end up leaving after April 20th?
RB's - Price and Love. Speed and quickness, both on the field at the same time?
LB's - KVA ready to contribute? Will Sneed, Bowen, Ausberry step up?

Any early enrollees ready to contribute?
OL - How does the starting 5 shakeout and who makes a move to play, Wagner Pendleton Absher

LB - How does that shakeout. How do you get Sneed on the field. Bowen Ausberry Kva battle

S - Who is next to Watts and who becones the number 3

Wr - everything here intrigues me

QB - Riley Leonards health and how quickly he picks up the offense

Honestly everything other than Mills/Cross/Watts/BenMo.... you can probably add Kiser, Craig, Thomas... and maybe even Faison

We have 4 players we know what we got and what their roles will be.....3-4 others that are pretty much locked in

Second safety, second corner, nickel, 1-2 lbs, both DEs, DT depth, other 4 olinemen how they shake up, who is the WRs they are counting on by season start, whats TE situation with evans health, Leonard does he take over and lead team like we hope/expect, RB, who owns the spot or do we see a two headed horse and ride the hot hand each game a little more.

A lot of talent and options. All the questions I have are because we have a lot of really good talent and it's not obvious who wins out.

OL is my number one interest this Spring. I assume Craig and Jagusah are starting, but competition for the other tackle and two guard spots will be intense and fascinating to read about. So many damn variables at play.

linebacker is my number two area of interest. Is Sneed finally a full time player…will KVA see the field early and often….etc

Interior DL is my third area of interest. More Questions than answers on depth behind Cross and Mills. Hope Rubio is back!

A lot of talent and options. All the questions I have are because we have a lot of really good talent and it's not obvious who wins out.

I agree...should be some great competitions for starters and back-ups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT