ADVERTISEMENT

A HUGE DILEMA

WRONG AGAIN !

You have a habit of being consistently wrong !
You are nothing more than a pathological liar. You’re a fraud and a nobody and an Internet bully. Nobody is intimidated by you old man, so just shut the hell up.

You are nothing more than a pathological liar. You’re a fraud and a nobody and an Internet bully. Nobody is intimidated by you old man, so just shut the hell up.
You’re so dumb and totally void of brain cells that you don’t remember that my attending and graduating from ND was confirmed by another poster.

You were too much of a coward to bet me on a number of issues.
You’re all talk and no action

Why don’t you list the alleged lies you’re accusing me of making.

You’re a pathetic nobody, a whining excuse for a man.

Reactions: NDinNJ
You’re so dumb and totally void of brain cells that you don’t remember that my attending and graduating from ND was confirmed by another poster.

There is no way on God’s green earth you graduate from Notre Dame. If you did then I would lose all respect for the University of Notre Dame. And who is the poster who “confirmed” you graduated? Oh let me guess!

Pat you are nothing more then a clown show.

Clown show!

Clown show!
You’re intellectually bankrupt, you don’t have an intelligent thought in your brain, and you’re dishonest.

You said that I was a liar, so I asked you to list the lies you accused me of making and you’re dead silent.

You’re the lowest of the low, you made an accusation and when called to substantiate it you slink away like the low life pathetic coward you are.

You don’t have an ounce of character and integrity in your body !

There is no way on God’s green earth you graduate from Notre Dame. If you did then I would lose all respect for the University of Notre Dame. And who is the poster who “confirmed” you graduated? Oh let me guess!

Pat you are nothing more then a clown show.
I entered ND as a Chemical Engineering student and I graduated despite wanting to transfer to Syracuse in my freshman year because my girlfriend was attending Syracuse.

I listed 6 reasons for my father on why I should transfer to Syracuse.

His response was pretty clear, “Those are all good reasons on why you should transfer to Syracuse, but you’re going to graduate from Notre Dame ! Now what else is on your mind ?”

However I ended up eloping with her in my Junior year when we got married in Niles, Michigan.

So yeah, you brainless tool, I graduated from ND after four years.
Farley, Lyons, Pangborn then off campus in my senior year.

P.S. You’re too stupid to be a clown !

I entered ND as a Chemical Engineering student and I graduated despite wanting to transfer to Syracuse in my freshman year because my girlfriend was attending Syracuse.

I listed 6 reasons for my father on why I should transfer to Syracuse.

His response was pretty clear, “Those are all good reasons on why you should transfer to Syracuse, but you’re going to graduate from Notre Dame ! Now what else is on your mind ?”

However I ended up eloping with her in my Junior year when we got married in Niles, Michigan.

So yeah, you brainless tool, I graduated from ND after four years.
Farley, Lyons, Pangborn then off campus in my senior year.

P.S. You’re too stupid to be a clown !
Clown and a liar.

Clown and a liar
What’s sad is that you’re the village idiot and you don’t even know it.

But since you repeated your allegation that I lied, cite the alleged lies.

Failing to do so will prove that you’re a low life coward and probably a drunk to boot !

You’re a pathetic and pitiful excuse for a human being !

But a perfect village idiot !

What’s sad is that you’re the village idiot and you don’t even know it.

But since you repeated your allegation that I lied, cite the alleged lies.

Failing to do so will prove that you’re a low life coward and probably a drunk to boot !

You’re a pathetic and pitiful excuse for a human being !

But a perfect village idiot !
Spelling Bee casualty....

The resentment of Brian Kelly and Tommy Rees is at best perplexing and at worst ridiculous. I get Brian Kelly is not very charming, and the way he left grated people's nerves, including mine.

But i quickly remembered what a train wreck ND was before Brian Kelly arrived. Charlie Weis was 16-21 his last 3 seasons, and ND was on a 4-game losing streak when Kelly walked in the door.

When he walked out the door at ND, the football program was a Bonafide CFP contender, not a National Championship contender, based on what they did in the BCSCG and CFP. But a CFP contender and a legitimate Top 10 football program. No National Championship, but some very, very good work.

Reactions: christophero
The resentment of Brian Kelly and Tommy Rees is at best perplexing and at worst ridiculous. I get Brian Kelly is not very charming, and the way he left grated people's nerves, including mine.

But i quickly remembered what a train wreck ND was before Brian Kelly arrived. Charlie Weis was 16-21 his last 3 seasons, and ND was on a 4-game losing streak when Kelly walked in the door.

When he walked out the door at ND, the football program was a Bonafide CFP contender, not a National Championship contender, based on what they did in the BCSCG and CFP. But a CFP contender and a legitimate Top 10 football program. No National Championship, but some very, very good work.
👍

Spelling Bee casualty....
That’s it ?
That’s all that your feeble mind could come up with ? “spelling bee casualty” ?

That’s not surprising.

So, what do you think about the allegations and lawsuit against Michigan State ?

Weren’t you critical of Michigan ?

Now Michigan State is being accused of similar activities, except the MSU case is now more advanced than the UM case since the MSU case is now in active litigation.
And I believe that Curtis Blackwell, an MSU Coach confirmed the spying.

My distain for BK was a character issue, but I never thought he was a poor coach; clearly he was a top ten coach while at ND.
I think that most tend to agree !

The way BK left ND is what irritates many, including myself.

Reactions: NDinNJ
No doubt Kelly was a very good coach at Notre Dame. I remember thinking we would likely take a hit for a few years when he left. It was the way he left. It's like leaving your job without 2 week notice and just leaving everyone scrambling while you take a bigger paycheck. He can do what he wants but don't expect ND fans to be happy about it. And it's not like he was at Weber State making peanuts. I will sure not root for him at LSU, but I don't care enough to watch an LSU game to to root against him.

Reactions: francade
That’s it ?

That’s not surprising.

So, what do you think about the allegations and lawsuit against Michigan State ?

Now Michigan State is being accused of similar activities, except the MSU case is now more advanced than the UM case since the MSU case is now in active litigation.
Dazed and confused in trying to understand the purpose and placement of the goal line pylon...

That’s it ?

That’s not surprising.

Selected Sidd Finch in the first round of his fantasy baseball draft...

That’s it ?

That’s not surprising.

Rejected by identity thieves...

Rejected by identity thieves...
2 really smart guys, by smart I mean intelligent and intellectual, so ask yourselves, without malice, what’s going on here? Use the energy used to argue and.insult to recognize the common ground here, find peace and help make it a better board! (plzzz! I can’t do all the smart posting!). (I sure hope no one else is listening!)

No doubt Kelly was a very good coach at Notre Dame. I remember thinking we would likely take a hit for a few years when he left. It was the way he left. It's like leaving your job without 2 week notice and just leaving everyone scrambling while you take a bigger paycheck. He can do what he wants but don't expect ND fans to be happy about it. And it's not like he was at Weber State making peanuts. I will sure not root for him at LSU, but I don't care enough to watch an LSU game to to root against him.
Jack was not left scrambling, he barely seemed surprised at all.

#Savvy

Reactions: d1042
I’m not drunk. Get some help.
Not a drunk ? Okay, an alcoholic ! Stop drinking !

Why haven’t you been able to cite a lie that you alleged that i made ?

I figured it out, when you’re drunk you make reckless allegations and then in the few minutes that you‘re sober you can’t think of any.

Stop drinking, it turns you into the drunken village idiot !

Not a drunk ? Okay, an alcoholic ! Stop drinking !

Why haven’t you been able to cite a lie that you alleged that i made ?

I figured it out, when you’re drunk you make reckless allegations and then in the few minutes that you‘re sober you can’t think of any.

Stop drinking, it turns you into the drunken village idiot !
Get yourself some professional help. You need to stop smoking crack.

Every thread this happens. I need some Tylenol.
Chris, That’s because IrishJohn doesn’t have a brain in his head and because he posts when he’s drunk, which is most of the time, so no matter what the topic he injects himself by making personal attacks against me. I don’t mind because he’s a simpleton who contributes nothing in the way of intellectual capital to this site.

if you review the collective of his posts you’ll see that there’s little or no substance to them.
He’s really incapable of intelligent thought

The unfortunate part is that his drunken outbursts disrupt and derail good threads.

He adds nothing to this site and he whines like a little bitch when he gets his nose bloodied, which is often.

Get Help For Yourself! I’m trying to help you! Seek help for yourself. Stop blaming me and others for your problems!
I’ve been blessed, my problems are both few and minuscule in nature, whereas you have a number of serious problems, besides being a drunk and a village idiot. You’re stupid, and there is no cure for stupid !

Get Help For Yourself! I’m trying to help you! Seek help for yourself. Stop blaming me and others for your problems!
STOP DRINKING !

YOU CONSTANTLY MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF !

STOP DRINKING !

No. I cheer against OSU 99.9% of the time. Do you cheer for OSU when they play Iowa (a team with no ND grads/former players)?
Other than ND I only root for the Service Academies and Tulane

Gene Smith is a little far removed from ND whereas Tommy Rees is a much more recent grad and his opponent is Brian Kelly, so I think the circumstances are wildly different.

And I don’t have as much angst for OSU as I do for USC and Miami

Last edited:
Someone call 911, Pat needs help!
Have you ever taken a close look and analyzed the quality and intellectual merit your posts ?

There is none !
Your posts are void of substance !

Lets face it, fat, dumb and drunk are no way for you to go through life, but that’s the path that you and Flounder have chosen.

You lack intelligence and detract from this site with every inane post you make.

Go have another drink

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT