ADVERTISEMENT

QB Situation

WHAT SOURCE DIDN'T I CITE ?
Here is a new nugget for yo, with citation.. Prister is reporting that Zeke is being looked at as the 5th best olinemen and he may push Patterson to guard. Zeke WILL NOT PLAY GUARD, BUT HAS LOOKED GREAT AS CENTER.

No mention of which guard spot hed move to or who would be pushed down the chart.

You’ve proved yourself to be a liar, a coward, a man lacking in character and integrity, and even more, a pathetic excuse for a decent human being. I‘d be ashamed to know you !

Here is a new nugget for yo, with citation.. Prister is reporting that Zeke is being looked at as the 5th best olinemen and he may push Patterson to guard. Zeke WILL NOT PLAY GUARD, BUT HAS LOOKED GREAT AS CENTER.

No mention of which guard spot hed move to or who would be pushed down the chart.
I bet you that isn’t true!! I’ll give you 10:1 odds…wanna bet $10k?!

lol, sarcasm

I think 1:17 into the video is what makes me think TB can be great. We know he can run, but that pass shows his potential. Not that there is anything particularly special about it nor is it that deep. It just shows nice touch, that he threw it 40 without much effort, and that he's not afraid to take a shot. Mixed with his running skills, if he can be consistent and not make a lot of mistakes, he can be good. 1:33 was also a good moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: mookied
I

You’ve proved yourself to be a liar, a coward, a man lacking in character and integrity, and even more, a pathetic excuse for a decent human being. I‘d be ashamed to know you !
Cool. I'm all that. And you are still a welcher.

Also, at :43 seconds you can see what his arm is made of. I watched an Irish Breakdown the other day that said there is no evidence of TB throwing 55 yards. Well, I think this is 55-56 yards if I am doing the math right. Maybe someone should send this to Driskell. I cannot find any video evidence that he's ever done this again, I don't know what the wind was like, etc, but once is probably enough evidence that he can hit Lenzy for 55. Can he do it in stride? IDK. That was his junior year in HS so I think his arm should be even stronger, but I don't know much about arm development.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbd11
Ohio State already got a commit from Dylan Raiola and we don't even have a 2023 QB. We really need to get Sayin or Carr to commit early if we are going to have an elite QB at all in ND's future. Right now, our future QB is Steve Angeli. No offense, he's not going to push us over the hump. I am very hopeful we get a commit from Sayin in September. Would be massive pickup.

Last edited:
Reactions: mirer03
Ohio State already got a commit from Dylan Raiola and we don't even have a 2023 QB. We really need to get Sayin or Carr to commit early if we are going to have an elite QB at all in ND's future. Right now, our future QB is Steve Angeli. No offense, he's not going to push us over the hump. I am very hopeful we get a commit from Sayin in September. Would be massive pickup.
We're the favorite for Moore. We're in great shape in the 24 class

He's doing it again.

I’d be happy if we get 1/3. If we don’t well then we have a major problem.
We won't take a Sayin commit in September as of right now. The coaches like both Sayin and Carr and would only rush if something changes with moore

We won't take a Sayin commit in September as of right now. The coaches like both Sayin and Carr and would only rush if something changes with moore

That would be outrageously stupid when we don’t even have a 2023 QB. If they “wouldn’t take Sayin” they should be committed to a mental institution. Sayin is a take regardless. He’s actually probably the best QB in the 2024 class. He’s a Baker Mayfield level prospect. As of now there are only 2 5 star QBs in 2024 and one is Sayin. When you have no clue if you’re going to even get a QB for 2023, you go ape shit for Sayin, period. Had Dante committed in April it’d be a different story. ND is playing with fire and MFs legacy rides on a top QB. Rees has yet to land 1/3. All are a hard take.

I dont know if theyd turn down Sayin. I'm not sure
Right now they are in a great spot with both Carr and Sayin. There are some reporting that the preference is Carr at this point. I think they should take the first one to commit, or see if either could reclassify. Just what I've seen talked about.

Right now they are in a great spot with both Carr and Sayin. There are some reporting that the preference is Carr at this point. I think they should take the first one to commit, or see if either could reclassify. Just what I've seen talked about.

If Rees misses Dante and then plays all in, I prefer Carr, he’s going to get brined for Michigan. If that happens, he’s the worst recruiter in ND history. If you get #42 QB in 2022, 0 in 2023 and 0 in 2024, you’re putting ND in the worst QB situation in my lifetime and possibly the worst all the way back to WW2 era.

Last edited:
If Rees misses Dante and then plays all in, I prefer Carr, he’s going to get brined for Michigan. If that happens, he’s the worst recruiter in ND history. If you get #42 QB in 2022, 0 in 2023 and 0 in 2024, you’re putting ND in the worst QB situation in my lifetime and possibly the worst all the way back to WW2 era.
This is so dumb

This is so dumb

Of course. I don’t see what is dumb abojt saying it’s a bad thing if we get nobody 2 years in a row. The threat is real whether you want to let that painful thought into your mind or not.

Of course. I don’t see what is dumb abojt saying it’s a bad thing if we get nobody 2 years in a row. The threat is real whether you want to let that painful thought into your mind or not.
There is zero chance we get nobody 2 years in a row. That is ridiculously dumb

Reactions: mirer03
There is zero chance we get nobody 2 years in a row. That is ridiculously dumb

O of those 3 is certainly possible. If you want another Angeli, I’m sure you’re right. Some 5.6 with a Rutgers offer will always accept an ND offer. That’s not relevant.

O of those 3 is certainly possible. If you want another Angeli, I’m sure you’re right. Some 5.6 with a Rutgers offer will always accept an ND offer. That’s not relevant.
Quite the exaggeration.

Notre Dame, Ohio State, LSU, Michigan, Penn State, Oregon, Miami (Fla.), Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan State, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Stanford, Boston College, Iowa, West Virginia, Maryland, Northwestern, Georgia Tech, Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Arizona, Rutgers all offered.

Why is it that you and the six (6) posters you listed are too cowardly to bet me.
WHY are everyone of you afraid to bet me ?
Especially after I gave everyone such great odds.
WHY are you such cowards.
Hey, I have no skin in this fight, no need to call me out as a coward or refusing to bet you. All I stated was that I would facilitate resolving this matter for you and the others via visual confirmation.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Hey, I have no skin in this fight, no need to call me out as a coward or refusing to bet you. All I stated was that I would facilitate resolving this matter for you and the others via visual confirmation.
And I hope that does happen

Reactions: NDinNJ
Quite the exaggeration.

Notre Dame, Ohio State, LSU, Michigan, Penn State, Oregon, Miami (Fla.), Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan State, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Stanford, Boston College, Iowa, West Virginia, Maryland, Northwestern, Georgia Tech, Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Arizona, Rutgers all offered.

So he’s your championship quarterback? If so, nearly everyone with any level of credentials disagrees. Every team needs backups. He’s the perfect backup. If he was recruited to start then we are not planing to compete for a title.

So he’s your championship quarterback? If so, nearly everyone with any level of credentials disagrees. Every team needs backups. He’s the perfect backup. If he was recruited to start then we are not planing to compete for a title.
I didn’t say that. But while you wet the bed every day, no need to dismiss the number of offers he received. He perhaps could lead us to a playoff win, but not by himself. We would need more talent at WR and CB.

I didn’t say that. But while you wet the bed every day, no need to dismiss the number of offers he received. He perhaps could lead us to a playoff win, but not by himself. We would need more talent at WR and CB.

He is supposed to be a backup. Buchner is a different level talent. But he’s 1 guy and will be gone at some point. We need to groom a talented QB. Period. I’m not saying we won’t get 1/3. I’m just legitimately concerned about going all in on anyone ever again. We can’t afford to miss in 2024. That would be catastrophic.

He is supposed to be a backup. Buchner is a different level talent. But he’s 1 guy and will be gone at some point. We need to groom a talented QB. Period. I’m not saying we won’t get 1/3. I’m just legitimately concerned about going all in on anyone ever again. We can’t afford to miss in 2024. That would be catastrophic.
It won't be catastrophic if we land Moore

They expect we land Carr next cycle

You never put up any money either. Your all talk.
I told you that I would give you 10 to 1 odds on whatever amount you put up, minimum of $ 1,000.
So as soon as you put up your amount, I will put up 10 times your amount, so you have to go first you moron.

And remember, that as soon as you commit to an amount and I match it on a 10 to 1 basis, we both have cashiers checks issued, made payable to each other and then forward them to TB Sr.

IF TB Sr. Knows me, both checks get forwarded to me, if he doesn’t, both checks get forwarded to you.

That’s the same offer I made to you weeks ago, so how much are you betting ?

The Tom Brady Sr you jackass.
You really are dumb, how many times do I have to tell you that you have to put up your money first, then I’ll have TB Sr. confirm that he knows me.

So how much are you betting ?

Answer the question, how much are you betting ?

You really are dumb, how many times do I have to tell you that you have to put up your money first, then I’ll have TB Sr. confirm that he knows me.

So how much are you betting ?

Answer the question, how much are you betting ?
Why do you think that you get to make up the rules? Much like everyone else here I would never trust a liar like you. You have already lost this bet months ago when you had the chance to prove you are right. You lost now pay up welcher. You are a liar and one stupid MFer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT