ADVERTISEMENT

QB Situation

Blah done with you. You make arguments that are simply your opinion, don't understand when others simply have more info than yourself and then pivot to requiring more validation, when you yourself provided zero.

It's LAUGHABLE and reoccurs on all your threads
Boom

You get paid by the exclamation point? Lol.

What tantrums you throw on here. You are flailing, and take yourself quite seriously. Attack you….? Ok Patrice.

When you deliver the pizzas to the house of the trustee, do you wear ND gear?

As for the bet, a about a half dozen posters have called you out for being a welcher, so go back and read. It’s obvious reading comprehension or knowing identified legacy behaviors isn’t your strong suit.
Then it should be so easy for you to identify the individuals who bet me and beyond easy to quantify the amount they bet.

so list them along with the amount they bet !

Those half dozen posters you reference were too cowardly to bet me, even though I offered them 10 to 1 odds.

Not one of those half dozen posters you reference has had the balls to put any of their money on the line

They’re quick to call me a liar but beyond slow to reach for their wallet.

And I guaranteed payment vis a vis cashiers checks.

if you could read you’d know that

So, How about you big shot, do you want to bet me. ?

Or are you just another fraud, just another anonymous big mouth coward who’s all talk and no action.

Put your money up or shut up !

Buy premium board membership you cheap bastard.
“CHEAP” ?

Let’s see who’s “cheap”

How much have you donated to he University of Notre Dame ?

0 to $ 1,000
$ 1,000 to $5,000
$ 5,000 to $ 10,000
$ 10,000 to $25,000
$ 25,000 to $ 50,000
$ 50,000 to $ 75,000
$ 75,000 to $ 100,000
$ 100,000 +

Then it should be so easy for you to identify the individuals who bet me and beyond easy to quantify the amount they bet.

so list them along with the amount they bet !

Those half dozen posters you reference were too cowardly to bet me, even though I offered them 10 to 1 odds.

Not one of those half dozen posters you reference has had the balls to put any of their money on the line

They’re quick to call me a liar but beyond slow to reach for their wallet.

And I guaranteed payment vis a vis cashiers checks.

if you could read you’d know that

So, How about you big shot, do you want to bet me. ?

Or are you just another fraud, just another anonymous big mouth coward who’s all talk and no action.

Put your money up or shut up !
Lol, we have ourselves an internet bully …Okie dokie Patrice, be careful your jimmies are rustled

I count 5 other posters that called you a welcher, that seems pretty compelling. But I could give a shit about your macho bets on a message board…sounds like you welched is all

“CHEAP” ?

Let’s see who’s “cheap”

0 to $ 1,000
$ 1,000 to $5,000
$ 5,000 to $ 10,000
$ 10,000 to $25,000
$ 25,000 to $ 50,000
$ 50,000 to $ 75,000
$ 75,000 to $ 100,000
$ 100,000 +
Lol, and you are going to verify…how?

Lol, and you are going to verify…how?
Lol, we have ourselves an internet bully …Okie dokie Patrice, be careful your jimmies are rustled

I count 5 other posters that called you a welcher, that seems pretty compelling. But I could give a shit about your macho bets on a message board…sounds like you welched is all
Like a weasel you didn’t answer the question, list the posters and more importantly quantify exactly how much they bet.

You can’t because they never put up any money !

You’re just another liar and a fraud

Like a weasel you didn’t answer the question, list the posters and more importantly quantify exactly how much they bet.

You can’t because they never put up any money !

You’re just another liar and a fraud
Oh my, you not getting the attention you need? Mommy not giving you any loving?

Any perusal of this and other threads would show that several posters said you welched. I already said I could give a rats ass about your bets, just that many have said you welched. Am I typing too fast for you to read?

Oh my, you not getting the attention you need? Mommy not giving you any loving?

Any perusal of this and other threads would show that several posters said you welched. I already said I could give a rats ass about your bets, just that many have said you welched. Am I typing too fast for you to read?
Then you should have no problem citing who bet me and how much they bet !

But you can’t !
And why not ?
Because You can’t find a single poster who put their money on the line.
You can’t find one poster who had the balls to bet me.
But, like the little weasel you are, you just repeat what other posters said without verifying their claims.

Are you typing too fast ?
I don’t think so, I mean it took you two and a half hours just to type the above post.

And they shouldn’t share anyone’s info unless they allow it. Boy are you rattled
“Rattled” ?.

I am so calm, cool and collected that it’s scary.

I have no problem allowing the Development department to disclose my donations.

If you had a brain you’d know that Notre Dame has published donation categories listing the donors name and the dollar amount of the category.

So, What are you willing to bet, you fraud ?

But you can’t !
And why not ?
But, like the little weasel you are, you just repeat what other posters said without verifying their claims.

I don’t think so, I mean it took you two and a half hours just to type the above post.
I see Pattys panties are in a bunch again lol

Reactions: BGI User 756

But you can’t !
And why not ?

I do enjoy watching you get all puffed up on a message board. The posters that said you welched are around…. bet them again and make sure to use 3 exclamation points this time

“Rattled” ?.

I am so calm, cool and collected that it’s scary.

I have no problem allowing the Development department to disclose my donations.

If you had a brain you’d know that Notre Dame has published donation categories listing the donors name and the dollar amount of the category.

So, What are you willing to bet, you fraud ?
I didn’t ask if you allowed the development office to disclose your donations. I said they can’t disclose without the consent of the donor.

You get yourself so worked up, you miss these details. We got ya….tough, macho, talk-about-your-bets….on a message board…lol. Have the Mannings verify your donation level and get back to us. Post it in a picture here. Cmon, put your money where your mouth is…

I do enjoy watching you get all puffed up on a message board. The posters that said you welched are around…. bet them again and make sure to use 3 exclamation points this time
Well, then you should be able to name those posters and tell us exactly how much each one of them bet, right ?

So go ahead, name them and the amount they bet !

You’re a fraud !

Well, then you should be able to name those posters and tell us exactly how much each one of them bet, right ?

So go ahead, name them and the amount they bet !

You’re a fraud !
R-e-a-d-i-n-g c-o-m-p-r-e-h-e-n-s-i-o-n. Try it, it works

(typed slower for you, again)

!!!!!!

I didn’t ask if you allowed the development office to disclose your donations. I said they can’t disclose without the consent of the donor.

You get yourself so worked up, you miss these details. We got ya….tough, macho, talk-about-your-bets….on a message board…lol. Have the Mannings verify your donation level and get back to us. Post it in a picture here. Cmon, put your money where your mouth is…
You’re wrong, they do disclose donor names and dollar amount categories,
If you donated to charities you’d know that.

Im not worked up in the least.

You’re entertainment for me.

I enjoy seeing frauds like you puff and posture and then when you’re challenged to back up your claims you make every excuse in the book to avoid putting up your money.

Like cowards you just continue to mouth off while refusing to put up your money.

So to prove that you’re not a coward how much money will you put up to prove me wrong ?

I already told you I don't bet welchers.
If I welched you should be able to name the person and the amount of money that was bet.

Why have you failed to do so ?

Name, with specifics, the bet that you claim I welched on.

YOU were too much of a coward to bet me even after I gave you 10 to 1 odds.

WHY are you such a low life coward ?

WHY won’t you bet me ?

If I welched you should be able to name the person and the amount of money that was bet.

Why have you failed to do so ?

Name, with specifics, the bet that you claim I welched on.

YOU were too much of a coward to bet me even after I gave you 10 to 1 odds.

WHY are you such a low life coward ?

WHY won’t you bet me ?
Welcher

I enjoy seeing frauds like you puff and posture and then when you’re challenged to back up your claims you make every excuse in the book to avoid putting up your money.

Like cowards you just continue to mouth off while refusing to put up your money.

So to prove that you’re not a coward how much money will you put up to prove me wrong ?

Only one puffing is you…lmao…calling all sorts of names and using exclamation points …and still trying to make a wager on a message board ….this is pure gold.

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Only one puffing is you…lmao…calling all sorts of names and using exclamation points …and still trying to make a wager on a message board ….this is pure gold.
Making a bet on a message board is easier to facilitate than you might think.
And there are several ways to do it, some through Las Vegas.

You make the bet and I’ll explain the mechanics of exactly how to make the bet a reality.

So, are you ready to bet big shot ?

Making a bet on a message board is easier to facilitate than you might think.
And there are several ways to do it, some through Las Vegas.

You make the bet and I’ll explain the mechanics of exactly how to make the bet a reality.

So, are you ready to bet big shot ?
Actually there aren’t when people like you don’t pay up…case closed

Actually there aren’t when people like you don’t pay up…case closed
Why would I pay up ?

Winners don’t pay up !

When cowardly douche bags like you and Golson5 refuse to bet, there can’t be a payoff.

So put your money up douche bag and we’ll see who has to pay off !

You’re too much of a coward to bet, so you’ll just continue to avoid betting by trying to divert attention away from the fact that you’re too much of a coward.

Why would I pay up ?

Winners don’t pay up !

When cowardly douche bags like you and Golson5 refuse to bet, there can’t be a payoff.

So put your money up douche bag and we’ll see who has to pay off !

You’re too much of a coward to bet, so you’ll just continue to avoid betting by trying to divert attention away from the fact that you’re too much of a coward.
I have you so twisted and exposed, you are approaching savvy levels. It’s awesome

So after boasting that ND and all other institutions list their donors, you won’t disclose the name of your “big time donor friend”. And after calling all others fraudulent. Lmao

And then you suggest to bet 10k through Vegas, which would trip the IRS to take its portion in taxes. Guess your not-to-be-named big-time donor, from a power school east of the Mississippi, didn’t explain that either? Lmao 2x

Patrice = biggest loser on the board, and you had to work quite hard to attain that title

Reactions: sluggo69

So disclose your donor friend…what does he have to hide? Per you, it’s posted. Per you, he is a big hitter. Per you, he is on a panel to review NIL? Why the secrecy? It’s all over the news that it’s not regulated and people are trying to figure it out. Why would that be confidential?

you are so exposed you need SPF 75

lol

“CHEAP” ?

Let’s see who’s “cheap”

0 to $ 1,000
$ 1,000 to $5,000
$ 5,000 to $ 10,000
$ 10,000 to $25,000
$ 25,000 to $ 50,000
$ 50,000 to $ 75,000
$ 75,000 to $ 100,000
$ 100,000 +
Irrelevant. Stop pivoting troll.

Buy a premium membership or shut your pie hole

Reactions: BGI User 756
A week before he bailed Kelly stated that he was staying at ND.

No negotiations took place between Kelly and ND in that intervening week.

Cite your source/s !
He also said something about unless a fairy godmother dropping a chest of cash he was staying at ND.... An nD journalist travelled to baton rouge to specifically congratulate him on finding his fairy godmother.

Last edited:
So disclose your donor friend…what does he have to hide? Per you, it’s posted. Per you, he is a big hitter. Per you, he is on a panel to review NIL? Why the secrecy? It’s all over the news that it’s not regulated and people are trying to figure it out. Why would that be confidential?

you are so exposed you need SPF 75

lol
What does he have to hide ?
How about his family’s safety you tool.

Now, I’ll go a step further, the brother-in-law of the fellow sitting to my left at dinner tonight, who is also a friend, was kidnapped.

Wealthy people and their families are at risk.

So, being the douche bag that you are, you want me to identify him and increase the risk factor for him and his family..
Ain‘t gonna happen !

As to being a big hitter, would you consider someone with a jet or two a big hitter ?

And yes, he was put on the committee, and I advised him that this college would be coming to him for NIL funding. Another College already asked him to fund/sponsor/subsidize a player with a NIL arrangement to the tune of $ 200,000. To his credit, he said no, but he said that he would consider a NIL arrangement with a grade point incentive if the player achieved a certain GPA, a reward for superior academic performance.

You should know that anonymous donors are not posted, everybody with a brain knows that, which leaves you out.

What does he have to hide ?
How about his family’s safety you tool.

Now, I’ll go a step further, the brother-in-law of the fellow sitting to my left at dinner tonight, who is also a friend, was kidnapped.

Wealthy people and their families are at risk.

So, being the douche bag that you are, you want me to identify him and increase the risk factor for him and his family..
Ain‘t gonna happen !

As to being a big hitter, would you consider someone with a jet or two a big hitter ?

And yes, he was put on the committee, and I advised him that this college would be coming to him for NIL funding. Another College already asked him to fund/sponsor/subsidize a player with a NIL arrangement to the tune of $ 200,000. To his credit, he said no, but he said that he would consider a NIL arrangement with a grade point incentive if the player achieved a certain GPA, a reward for superior academic performance.

You should know that anonymous donors are not posted, everybody with a brain knows that, which leaves you out.
Lol, your lie continues to grow …involves you advising him and a first degree felony…and he wants secrecy yet accepts a position on a panel to review NIL…yup, makes sense …NOT

Reactions: sluggo69
Lol, your lie continues to grow …involves you advising him and a first degree felony…and he wants secrecy yet accepts a position on a panel to review NIL…yup, makes sense …NOT
Why wouldn’t I advise him, he’s a client of mine you imbecile !

It would appear obvious that you don’t know how to read.

What does what happened to the brother-in-law of the fellow sitting to my left have to do with the other fellow who was approached by a major football power ? They’re two different people you dolt !

You’re a complete moron.

I’m not going to put his name on the internet to satisfy you, you’re a nobody, an envious little twerp!

You’re totally lacking when it comes to “Character” and “integrity” .

You’re too cowardly to bet me and then call me a “welcher“ when you refused to bet me.

That’s what low life scum bags who hide behind anonymity do on the internet.

Compounding the fact that you’re a low life scum bag is the fact that every time you’re asked to cite and identify who bet me and how much they bet, you fail to do so, and because you can’t cite and identity who bet me and how much, you resort to the only thing you can do, you merely repeat your absurd claim.

You’re a pathetic excuse for a human being.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT