ADVERTISEMENT

QB Situation

Why wouldn’t I advise him, he’s a client of mine you imbecile !

It would appear obvious that you don’t know how to read.

What does what happened to the brother-in-law of the fellow sitting to my left have to do with the other fellow who was approached by a major football power ? They’re two different people you dolt !

You’re a complete moron.

I’m not going to put his name on the internet to satisfy you, you’re a nobody, an envious little twerp!
Lol. You are all twisted up. And certainly lack self awareness, though your imaginative skills are blooming.

- you keep answering us nobodies….yet have answered every post from 6-8 posters in the last month, to either call them names, call them out (haha), try to bet them so you can welch…..is this all because you are in need of attention? Pathetic.
- you think the use of boldened words and exclamation points makes your posts more believable, like an adolescent.
- You demand others to share sources, yet you can’t produce even a photo of your Tom Brady fairy tale, or anything compelling about the Mannings, and won’t share the name of your big time donor, because as a member of the NIL review board, would endanger his family?! Fiction at its best.

As for other details:
- you thought BK coached 11 years
- you don’t understand the definition of composite star rating
- You tried to argue repetitively that Skalski played the Nov 2020 Clemson game

You are exposed. just ask
@HDK
@Irishjohn68
@Golson5
@mirer03
@Bob Rodes
@NDinNJ (Who has been quite nice)
And others

lastly, you brought the fabricated kidnapping into the conversation…not me…lol, you forgot? It was your excuse for not sharing your big shot’s name

your momma has a late lunch for you, go back upstairs now

Reactions: sluggo69
You’re totally lacking when it comes to “Character” and “integrity” .

You’re too cowardly to bet me and then call me a “welcher“ when you refused to bet me.

That’s what low life scum bags who hide behind anonymity do on the internet.

Compounding the fact that you’re a low life scum bag is the fact that every time you’re asked to cite and identify who bet me and how much they bet, you fail to do so, and because you can’t cite and identity who bet me and how much, you resort to the only thing you can do, you merely repeat your absurd claim.

You’re a pathetic excuse for a human being.
Welcher

One thing is for sure: Actually multiple things. SOCAL is the most soulless place in America (Vegas might be actually a little better) . SC and their fans will cheat right in front of you and then gloat about how awesome they are. If they win everyone will be their biggest fan. When they lose everyone will Homer Simpson back into the bushes. Oh and Lincoln Riley was a scumbag before he left Oklahoma and it's awesome he's at SC because I can now hate them with every ounce of my being again. Helton was an okay coach but a class act. Riley is a great coach and a narcissistic do
Go to 2:35 in this video...

This is what I do not know Tyler Buchner can do. This is an example of a "big arm". I have never seen Coan, Pyne, or Buchner throw anything deep like this. Elite arm strength matters.

beautiful play... but he threw it 40 yards... big arm?... Buchner has a much stronger arm than Ian!

Lol. You are all twisted up. And certainly lack self awareness, though your imaginative skills are blooming.

- you keep answering us nobodies….yet have answered every post from 6-8 posters in the last month, to either call them names, call them out (haha), try to bet them so you can welch…..is this all because you are in need of attention? Pathetic.
- you think the use of boldened words and exclamation points makes your posts more believable, like an adolescent.
- You demand others to share sources, yet you can’t produce even a photo of your Tom Brady fairy tale, or anything compelling about the Mannings, and won’t share the name of your big time donor, because as a member of the NIL review board, would endanger his family?! Fiction at its best.

As for other details:
- you thought BK coached 11 years
- you don’t understand the definition of composite star rating
- You tried to argue repetitively that Skalski played the Nov 2020 Clemson game

You are exposed. just ask
@HDK
@Irishjohn68
@Golson5
@mirer03
@Bob Rodes
@NDinNJ (Who has been quite nice)
And others

lastly, you brought the fabricated kidnapping into the conversation…not me…lol, you forgot? It was your excuse for not sharing your big shot’s name

your momma has a late lunch for you, go back upstairs now
No, it’s not about attention, it’s about money, it’s because I see a great opportunity to win a lot of money at your and the others expense.
It’s a win-win situation for me.

There’s a reason for the bold prompt, it’s called “emphasis“

Why is a photo of TB Sr the only method of proving we’re friends ?
I offered to have TB Sr communicate directly with anyone who wants to bet me, that’s even better than a photo which can be doctored. You can’t ask for a more reliable source than TB Sr himself, can you, So step up to the plate big shot and put your $ 10,000 on the line. Or are you just another loud mouthed coward ?

As to the Manning’, Eli’s locker is an arms length from my locker..

Why is it that you and the six (6) posters you listed are too cowardly to bet me.
WHY are everyone of you afraid to bet me ?
Especially after I gave everyone such great odds.
WHY are you such cowards.

“Fabricated kidnapping”. ?
Look up Eddie Lambert you schmuck !

And “it“, in and of itself wasn’t an excuse to not divulge the name of the donor, it’s simple “common sense”, something that an imbecile like you is totally lacking.

No, it’s not about attention, it’s about money, it’s because I see a great opportunity to win a lot of money at your and the others expense.
It’s a win-win situation for me.

There’s a reason for the bold prompt, it’s called “emphasis“

Why is a photo of TB Sr the only method of proving we’re friends ?
I offered to have TB Sr communicate directly with anyone who wants to bet me, that’s even better than a photo which can be doctored. You can’t ask for a more reliable source than TB Sr himself, can you, So step up to the plate big shot and put your $ 10,000 on the line. Or are you just another loud mouthed coward ?

As to the Manning’, Eli’s locker is an arms length from my locker..

Why is it that you and the six (6) posters you listed are too cowardly to bet me.
WHY are everyone of you afraid to bet me ?
Especially after I gave everyone such great odds.
WHY are you such cowards.

“Fabricated kidnapping”. ?
Look up Eddie Lambert you schmuck !

And “it“, in and of itself wasn’t an excuse to not divulge the name of the donor, it’s simple “common sense”, something that an imbecile like you is totally lacking.
Lol, so a rich guy like you (wink wink) thinks 10k is meaningful money.

They already told you ….you don’t honor your debts

still shining Eli’s shoes?

Name the party who bet me and how much they bet !

You were too much of a coward to bet me.

Why are you so afraid to bet me, I’m now giving you 10 to 1 odds.

Put up $ 10,000:and you could win $ 100,000.

That’s a hell of an offer, so why won’t you put up your money.

Everybody recognizes that you’re a coward, too afraid to bet me.

You’re pathetic !

Give him a minute. He is deciding whether he should answer you on his iPad, phone, Surface, or any of his banks of computers

Lol, so a rich guy like you (wink wink) thinks 10k is meaningful money.

They already told you ….you don’t honor your debts
it sure is when I get $ 10,000 from each one of you, from all seven of you that’s $ 70,000.
And I’m putting up $ 700,000, so yeah, that’s meaningful money

When’s the last time you bet $ 10,000 ?
Whens the last time you bet $ 700,000 ?

What bet didn’t I honor ?
Name the person who bet me and the amount they bet.

Give him a minute. He is deciding whether he should answer you on his iPad, phone, Surface, or any of his banks of computers
You’re a little late coward, I already answered him.

WHY won’t you bet me ?

it sure is when I get $ 10,000 from each one of you, from all seven of you that’s $ 70,000.
And I’m putting up $ 700,000, so yeah, that’s meaningful money

When’s the last time you bet $ 10,000 ?
Whens the last time you bet $ 700,000 ?

What bet didn’t I honor ?
Name the person who bet me and the amount they bet.
So your computer can multiply 7 x 10,000?
Impressive

Name the party who bet me and how much they bet !

You were too much of a coward to bet me.

Why are you so afraid to bet me, I’m now giving you 10 to 1 odds.

Put up $ 10,000:and you could win $ 100,000.

That’s a hell of an offer, so why won’t you put up your money.

Everybody recognizes that you’re a coward, too afraid to bet me.

You’re pathetic !
You think there is anyone here who agrees with you or respects you?

Welcher

Reactions: BGI User 756
You think there is anyone here who agrees with you or respects you?

Welcher
YES, it’s any and everyone who has read these dozens of posts and sees that you refuse to bet me.

They all know that you’re a liar, a coward and a fraud

Then why is every single poster that responds calling you out. Every one of them
He does lack self awareness, among other things….you know, for a self proclaimed very rich member of the sports world elite…

but who clearly needs to fabricate stories on a message board to gain some self validation

Reactions: Irishjohn68
He does lack self awareness, among other things….you know, for a self proclaimed very rich member of the sports world elite…

but who clearly needs to fabricate stories on a message board to gain some self validation
I NEVER proclaimed that I was rich.

Not one story is fabricated.

Why don’t you bet me and find out ?

Then why is every single poster that responds calling you out. Every one of them
If they’re calling me out why can’t they produce supporting evidence/documentation ?

WHY won’t they bet me ?

WHY won’t YOU bet me ?

If they’re calling me out why can’t they produce supporting evidence/documentation ?

WHY won’t they bet me ?

WHY won’t YOU bet me ?
I've answered 100x. We dont have to go back and forth. You are a welcher, period. Not betting a welcher. We dont have to go through this again.

Like the name of your NIL panel expert, that you can’t produce?
I never said that he was an expert, merely that two universities approached him, one asked him to contribute $ 200,000 to fund a NIL arrangement for a player and the other asked him to be on the committee they were forming to evaluate NIL for that university.

Try to get your facts right.

Why don’t you provide us with your name ?

I've answered 100x. We dont have to go back and forth. You are a welcher, period. Not betting a welcher. We dont have to go through this again.
You can’t produce any proof, not one shred of evidence that I ever welched on a bet

WHY is that ?

WHY can’t you produce proof ?

WHY won’t you bet me ?

You’re a liar, a coward and a fraud, that’s why !

If you can’t present your proof it confirms that you’re a liar, a coward And a scum bag

So where’s your proof
Cool. I'm that. You're a welcher. I don't need to go back and forth with you.

I'm not betting with a welcher. Period. No need to come back at me. That's my answer. Try to find someone who trusts you. That's not me

Cool. I'm that. You're a welcher. I don't need to go back and forth with you.

I'm not betting with a welcher. Period. No need to come back at me. That's my answer. Try to find someone who trusts you. That's not me
Name the bet that you claim that I welched on !

You can’t because like a low life scum bag that you are, you made it up !

You’re a liar and a coward.

You can continue to call me a welcher all you like but you and I both know that none of you cowards had the balls to bet me.

You’re a miserable excuse for a human being.

I’d be ashamed to even know you.

...and that youre too cheap to buy a premium membership
Ouch, oh that really hurts.

Or, I could be saving and directing my money into betting pools where I get a nice return on my money.

But it’s getting harder and harder to find guys who put their money where their mouth is.

With guys hiding behind anonymity on the internet you find that they talk a big game, but when it comes time to back up their talk by putting their money up, they offer excuses , resort to more name calling and slink away without putting up a dime, like the cowards they are..

Maybe you’re right, maybe the guys on the premium board are stand up guys, men of character and integrity, not like some of the frauds on this board.

I’ll look into that.

thanks for the tip.

If you can’t present your proof it confirms that you’re a liar, a coward And a scum bag

So where’s your proof
Liar and a welcher. You bet me and have proven nothing. You don’t know TB Sr or anManning.
And why the hell don’t you put up any money? You say you will but once a liar always a liar.

Liar and a welcher. You bet me and have proven nothing. You don’t know TB Sr or anManning.
And why the hell don’t you put up any money? You say you will but once a liar always a liar.
Can’t wait to see Patrice answer this one…

You never put up a dime you cowardly fraud, but, the betting window remains open for you.

How much are you willing to bet ($ 1,000 Minimum)

time to step up to the plate !

Can’t wait to see Patrice answer this one…
IrishJohn68 NEVER put up any money.

He’s all talk and no action.

I’ll cover any amount he puts up but he won’t bet me because he’s a coward and a fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT