ADVERTISEMENT

QB Situation

Why on earth would I but money up on a bet you lost? Welcher.
You are beyond stupid, you just stated that you didn’t put up money, and then you stated that I lost the bet.

I couldn’t lose a bet where you failed to put up your money.

Thanks for confirming that you never bet me you ignorant coward.

It’s hard to believe that anyone could be that stupid but you just confirmed it !

I keep requesting that they impose a minimum IQ test for those wanting to post.

Obviously that would eliminate you.

You are beyond stupid !

Tom Brady Sr told me yesterday that his son Junior is going to work for the NFL on FOX after he retires. He told me that this will be his last season.

Anyone who does not believe me, this can all be verified by Patricia, who happens to be the biggest fraud on this message board.

I told you that I would give you 10 to 1 odds on whatever amount you put up, minimum of $ 1,000.
So as soon as you put up your amount, I will put up 10 times your amount, so you have to go first you moron.

And remember, that as soon as you commit to an amount and I match it on a 10 to 1 basis, we both have cashiers checks issued, made payable to each other and then forward them to TB Sr.

IF TB Sr. Knows me, both checks get forwarded to me, if he doesn’t, both checks get forwarded to you.

That’s the same offer I made to you weeks ago, so how much are you betting ?
No one cares. Seriously stop this ridiculous bs. No one cares

Reactions: BGI User 756
It is never a good idea to proffer absolutes, but I am absolutely convinced T. Buchner is not the answer for ND at QB. In fact, I don't see him as any kind of QB. His skill set is best suited for flanker. Hope I am wrong, if he is going to be a QB, I hope I am wrong. But, I am betting I am not wrong. Time will tell.
He can throw. The kid had a very high passer rating by all recruiting sites. Too many people are over analyzing how he was used last year.

I think it's time to ignore.
I'm close. Just want to hear a couple more of his excuses, and fairy tales....since we have migrated to felonies and state police, NBA/ NFL/ college greats, shooting 62 at clubs that host PGA championships, 6-7 figure bets...its quite fascinating to see the story, the pivot, the tantrums, the name calling....

Reactions: Irishjohn68
He is like a train wreck. It’s just so hard to not look away. It’s so easy to bait him into posting something stupid. He’s always doubling down on his lies.

I honestly don't think there is a single poster on here (besides Savvy) that is worth ignoring. I like disagreeing with people as long as they aren't complete weirdo's.
Dude, come on.... You're a desperate troll, the last person you'd ever ignore is me. Or indeed anyone, as you readily admit. I'm sure plenty of these sad sacks have already put me on ignore, if you want to count that as a victory, as they would just as soon live out the rest of their empty little lives in relative peace. And they don't want to tangle me with anyway, all I do is tear them to pieces and they got nothing to ever say for themselves.... They've taken to denouncing me as a 'troll' now, so it isn't just you, even though I'm NOT a troll, and the worst I do is speak freely, and I suppose rather bluntly, as I'm done sparing the feelings of any no-good BK hater.... Or praising Jesus, you even get a little of that sometimes. I'm just waiting for one of these kooks to break into song and start belting out the star spangled banner, like you see at those town hall meetings, when they're completely out of gibberish to spew.....

But that's what happens when you degenerate like this, and lapse into savagery the way so much of the ND fanbase has. It's a pretty insular, benighted little world, but it's not completely cut off from the rest of nominally sane reality. And I'm a ND fan too.

You however are merely a troll, in the more classical sense. And think about this, the rest of these dudes aren't trolls, strictly speaking, and they still totally carry on with you. This whole BK thing has been a real bonanza for you. These guys have become so deranged themselves, and so divorced from reality as the saying goes, that they don't even care if you're an uncomfortably blatant troll who makes absurd, brazen claims about himself and occasionally goes off on random flights of rage or self-pity or whatever... they need you around to validate them in their own craziness. And you are more than happy to oblige!

Dude, come on.... You're a desperate troll, the last person you'd ever ignore is me. Or indeed anyone, as you readily admit. I'm sure plenty of these sad sacks have already put me on ignore, if you want to count that as a victory, as they would just as soon live out the rest of their empty little lives in relative peace. And they don't want to tangle me with anyway, all I do is tear them to pieces and they got nothing to ever say for themselves.... They've taken to denouncing me as a 'troll' now, so it isn't just you, even though I'm NOT a troll, and the worst I do is speak freely, and I suppose rather bluntly, as I'm done sparing the feelings of any no-good BK hater.... Or praising Jesus, you even get a little of that sometimes. I'm just waiting for one of these kooks to break into song and start belting out the star spangled banner, like you see at those town hall meetings, when they're completely out of gibberish to spew.....

But that's what happens when you degenerate like this, and lapse into savagery the way so much of the ND fanbase has. It's a pretty insular, benighted little world, but it's not completely cut off from the rest of nominally sane reality. And I'm a ND fan too.

You however are merely a troll, in the more classical sense. And think about this, the rest of these dudes aren't trolls, strictly speaking, and they still totally carry on with you. This whole BK thing has been a real bonanza for you. These guys have become so deranged themselves, and so divorced from reality as the saying goes, that they don't even care if you're an uncomfortably blatant troll who makes absurd, brazen claims about himself and occasionally goes off on random flights of rage or self-pity or whatever... they need you around to validate them in their own craziness. And you are more than happy to oblige!
I'm privileged to be on her ignore list, but i respond anyway because we all know she sneaks peeks at my responses. I'm living in Savvy's head rent free and i love it!

Reactions: Golson5
Mirer, I want what you said to be true. I just do not think it is. He threw so few good balls last year. I can remember one strike to Austin (against Va Tech I think), a nice read on a short TD to Kyren, he squeezed a crossing route in to Mayer. He may turn out to be a good passer, but he has not yet been a good passer. I hope I wrong but I suspect we may see Angeli sooner than we would like.

I'm privileged to be on her ignore list, but i respond anyway because we all know she sneaks peeks at my responses. I'm living in Savvy's head rent free and i love it!
You're not on ignore, and never have been. I think you know that. I guess because you never tried to get too personal or vaguely threatening. Some of these ghouls eventually freak out, and their rage spills over and they step over the line. And they continuously keep responding to my various posts. Whoever that Golson5 loser is he's probably replied to me like a thousand times, and I've had him on ignore for like two years.

You're just pathetic. You get all earnest and needy. And of course you crave the action, like so many BK haters. What you do is refer to me as 'she', and that appears to be your version of a sick burn.....

I honestly don't think there is a single poster on here (besides Savvy) that is worth ignoring. I like disagreeing with people as long as they aren't complete weirdo's.
I actually don't put anyone on ignore myself because even someone I may think is a lunatic may have something interesting to say. But sometimes I just ignore people, as in don't respond to their posts, because of they are just craving the attention.

He can throw. The kid had a very high passer rating by all recruiting sites. Too many people are over analyzing how he was used last year.
That may be. So, you are suggesting he wasn't used properly. Really, I don't know what that means. His main job, as QB is to run the offense, move the team with his arm when necessary, and run out of the pocket if need be, although that cannot be his main strength. The QB needs to be able to move the ball through the air when necessary; and not panic under pressure. I don't see it in Buckner. But, as I have said; I may be wrong.

You're not on ignore, and never have been. I think you know that. I guess because you never tried to get too personal or vaguely threatening. Some of these ghouls eventually freak out, and their rage spills over and they step over the line. And they continuously keep responding to my various posts. Whoever that Golson5 loser is he's probably replied to me like a thousand times, and I've had him on ignore for like two years.

You're just pathetic. You get all earnest and needy. And of course you crave the action, like so many BK haters. What you do is refer to me as 'she', and that appears to be your version of a sick burn.....
This chick is so soft

I actually don't put anyone on ignore myself because even someone I may think is a lunatic may have something interesting to say. But sometimes I just ignore people, as in don't respond to their posts, because of they are just craving the attention.

I agree. Savvy is the exception.

That may be. So, you are suggesting he wasn't used properly. Really, I don't know what that means. His main job, as QB is to run the offense, move the team with his arm when necessary, and run out of the pocket if need be, although that cannot be his main strength. The QB needs to be able to move the ball through the air when necessary; and not panic under pressure. I don't see it in Buckner. But, as I have said; I may be wrong.
Yeah, you're definitely wrong. And hopefully you'll drop the whole thing altogether. Buchner is our messiah QB, and he's right on schedule. Any other QB on the roster or on the recruiting trail is someone for the distant future.

They ran him a lot because that allowed to him get on the field and contribute something useful. Quite frankly he really shouldn't have played as much as he did. It almost cost us the VTech game, and perhaps we would have beaten Cincy if we had stuck with Coan all the way through. But BK was pretty clearly pandering to his psycho fanbase of toxic haters playing TB as much as he did, not that it did him any good, and so naturally, because he's a good runner, that's what he did most of the time. And that was all by design I would presume.

So I would submit that you've lost perspective on things, even though he was, I believe 21/35 for 300 yards all told, and there was just nothing that or really even at all disappointing about his arm, his stats, or his pocket presence as a passer. As a true frosh who didn't play as a HS senior. It was all just about getting him on the field, and getting something for our money if he's going to be in there, so he ran it a lot, because he could. Now it's time for him to be a true QB, and for him to pass first and run second. And there will be growing pains....

One last thought, if Rees is such a douchebag, and that goes for MF as well, that they don't commit themselves, as coaches, to the development of Buchner as a regular pass-first QB, and instead they lean on his running prowess as a crutch, and stunt or retard his development because they keep shoving RPO plays down his throat, then that will suck. It's not possible to run play after play and play, and then just turn on a light switch and be this polished passing QB who can make all the throws with the necessary touch and awareness and mastery and all the rest of it. Like Ian Book, his legs/running are only a complement to his duties and abilities as a passing QB.....

Mirer, I want what you said to be true. I just do not think it is. He threw so few good balls last year. I can remember one strike to Austin (against Va Tech I think), a nice read on a short TD to Kyren, he squeezed a crossing route in to Mayer. He may turn out to be a good passer, but he has not yet been a good passer. I hope I wrong but I suspect we may see Angeli sooner than we would like.
Lol. If angeli plays meaningful starting minutes something catastrophic has happened.

It's been reported that Buchner was getting 10-12% of the reps at QB last year in practice and that he had 10-15 plays in his "package" which were 80% rpo or designed runs. He wasn't the 2nd string QB, practicing the entire playbook...he was limited to his package exclusively. That is why vs va tech he looked great until you started to see him running plays he was much less familiar with.

You can't blame the kid for running plays poorly that he was not practicing weekly.

Quit challenging everyone to bets when you disagree. It's not adding anything to the conversations.
Wow, that is a great thought…outstanding
Hey big mouth, are you willing to take the same bet that I just offered IrishJoke68.

You lose and you leave this and all other ND sites.

I lose and I leave this and every other ND site.

Do we have a bet ?

Or like a coward are you going to weasel your way out of betting me.

Patricia, why don’t you just leave the board now? Save us all a lot of time and just go away. Everyone’s laughing at you anyway

Hey big mouth, are you willing to take the same bet that I just offered IrishJoke68.

Do we have a bet ?

I'll bet you that you can't take your bullshit bet bs and stop posting about it. No one is going to or wants to bet anything. It's a football board you twit.

Not necessarily, it could also mean that Angeli has made enormous strides
If Angeli was viewed as making strides to be a future starter, there would be no pressure to land Moore this cycle with both Carr and Sayin interested next cycle.

I'd love if Angeli makes huge strides. That would make him a very serviceable back up.

Patricia, why don’t you just leave the board now? Save us all a lot of time and just go away. Everyone’s laughing at you anyway
Your refusal to take the bet proves that you’re a coward and a fraud

I'll bet you that you can't take your bullshit bet bs and stop posting about it. No one is going to or wants to bet anything. It's a football board you twit.
Then why did you post non-football posts ?

Do we have a bet ?

I bet you are a windbag, a welcher, and a wussy. I win…pay up

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT