ADVERTISEMENT

QB Situation

Angeli was recruited to be a backup. He was not recruited to start. Buchner is a 4 star QB.
All of what you say Mirer is true. It’s also true that there’s a 34 minute YouTube video that shows just about every meaningful play that TB was involved in. If you watch that video, and come away feeling good, I will have some of what you’re having!

All of what you say Mirer is true. It’s also true that there’s a 34 minute YouTube video that shows just about every meaningful play that TB was involved in. If you watch that video, and come away feeling good, I will have some of what you’re having!
Buchner looks very dangerous. As a true freshman he did some things that you just don't do as a true freshman, particularly when you did not play as a senior in high school. I think Buchner has a big upside. Our current quarterback situation is not a concern as long as Buchner is healthy. It's what happens when he's done and this 2023 class is juniors trying to win a playoff game. That's the concern.

Buchner looks very dangerous. As a true freshman he did some things that you just don't do as a true freshman, particularly when you did not play as a senior in high school. I think Buchner has a big upside. Our current quarterback situation is not a concern as long as Buchner is healthy. It's what happens when he's done and this 2023 class is juniors trying to win a playoff game. That's the concern.
I hope you are right. It’s a decent sample set, and I don’t see it. Unfortunately for us, Savvy agrees with you, and he has not yet been right about anything.

I hope you are right. It’s a decent sample set, and I don’t see it. Unfortunately for us, Savvy agrees with you, and he has not yet been right about anything.
Savvy is irrelevant. He could agree that the earth is round. That doesn't make him smart. Most of ND nation is excited about Buchner. My concern isn't Buchner, it's more about whether Rees can develop him. TB has all the potential in the world. I watched a video yesterday where he tossed it 56 yards and dropped it in his receivers lap. He's the best running QB in college football imo and he can toss it 56 yards. He made some big plays even passing last year against VT. He also made some bone head plays, but honestly, who doesn't? I see a bigger upside for TB than for Dante to be honest, even with Dante's slightly better passing upside. Most of today's NFL quarterbacks (besides a couple), can make plays with their legs.

Last edited:
Well if it makes you feel any better, on account of some of you brain-damaged hater cretins, for a second there I doubted myself, and wondered if maybe Buchner really does suck. I was in a bad mood or something, I was distracted...

And then of course I remembered what sort of abject trash your typical ND toxic hater fan is, and any momentary doubts I seemed to be entertaining about TB immediately lifted. Especially after watching his freshman highlight tape, which looks great to me...

To paraphrase Chris Fowler’s great line from the Waterboy “there is a lot of pain and shame” in your posts Savvy. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: BGI User 756
To paraphrase Chris Fowler’s great line from the Waterboy “there is a lot of pain and shame” in your posts Savvy. I hope you find peace.
Nah man, you guys give me all the peace I need. I tried to kid myself about what sort of trash you guys really are. You know what I mean? I'm a serious ND fan, I got my dream coach BK running the show, and we're back at the top of CFB world. And I plan on enjoying that shit to the fullest. And you guys are what you are. It's not pretty but it's the world we live in. So I tried to make my peace with that fact. It is what it is.....

And then the BK shit happened, and you guys finally went completely effin' nuts. And you were already barely tolerable/sane on your best day. So dropping any pretense towards you cretins gives me peace, how does that sound.....

Its a very small sample set and it was pretty good for the small sample

If Angeli was viewed as making strides to be a future starter, there would be no pressure to land Moore this cycle with both Carr and Sayin interested next cycle.

I'd love if Angeli makes huge strides. That would make him a very serviceable back up.
That has nothing to do with future recruits. Angeli will have the opportunity to win the job someday, like any QB on the roster. He looked to me like he had starter ability in the spring game, although you can't get too excited about a spring game.

Your refusal to pay up on a bet you made 3 months ago proves you are a welcher and a liar.
You admitted in writing that you never bet, you’re beyond stupid.

I know that you’re limited mentally, but tell me, how did I lose my bet ?

I bet you are a windbag, a welcher, and a wussy. I win…pay up
Please cite where, when and how much you bet ?

Lunch with NDinNJ can‘t come soon enough !

It’s going to be so much fun watching you eat crow !

When did I admit to never betting you?
Every time I think that you can’t be dumber, you surprise me and prove that you’re dumber than I thought.

I already quoted you where you stated that you never bet me.

So now in addition to being beyond incredibly dumb, you’re also an admitted liar.

Every time I think that you can’t be dumber, you surprise me and prove that you’re dumber than I thought.

I already quoted you where you stated that you never bet me.

So now in addition to being beyond incredibly dumb, you’re also an admitted liar.
You are completely off the rails. I’d ask you to prove this clam but I know you can’t do that either.

Make sure you lick all the sweat off of his ass
That won’t be possible because you’ll have already licked it clean.

Only a total loser would make a comment like you did..

Do you have a job ?
Or do you still live in your parents basement ?

Why on earth would I but money up on a bet you lost? Welcher.
Here‘s your post you moron, where you state that you NEVER put your money up, you never bet.

You are such a loser and a liar !

You’re pathetic !

Patricia, nobody likes you here nobody believes you here everybody would like for you to just leave. All you do is stir up trouble and I think we’re all sick of it. Take your lying ass and go home to mama. You’re a pathetic loser and you’ve been called out so many times it’s hard to count that high now. So stop lying and just leave.

That won’t be possible because you’ll have already licked it clean.

Only a total loser would make a comment like you did..

Do you have a job ?
Or do you still live in your parents basement ?
Ok then. You really suck at this

it’s hilarious

Patricia, nobody likes you here nobody believes you here everybody would like for you to just leave. All you do is stir up trouble and I think we’re all sick of it. Take your lying ass and go home to mama. You’re a pathetic loser and you’ve been called out so many times it’s hard to count that high now. So stop lying and just leave.
Let’s see his excuse in 2 weeks…

You are completely off the rails. I’d ask you to prove this clam but I know you can’t do that either.
Why on earth would I but money up on a bet you lost? Welcher.

You know I can’t do it, then look at your above post from Tuesday at 11:06pm.

You’re a moron, a coward and a liar.

You’re pathetic

You don’t have the intelligence to post on this site !

Again your looking at a guy that practiced 10 to 15 plays for 10% of practice snaps. Jesus Christ people

We really need to get the monitor of this board to take out the trash. Someone please show Patricia to the cornfield.

Let’s see his excuse in 2 weeks…
i don‘t care what you think or say, you’re a loser, an unintelligent dweeb.

Name one person who has proved that I’m not telling the truth ?

You’re just another internet douche bag who is going to look like a fool when NDinNJ reports back to you.

Why don’t you agree to leave this site and every ND site if I’m right ?
Go ahead big mouth, agree to that challenge.

I’ve already agreed to leave if I’m wrong !

So how about it, are you willing to accept that challenge ?

OR, are you going to try to deflect and refuse to accept my challenge

i don‘t care what you think or say, you’re a loser, an unintelligent dweeb.

Name one person who has proved that I’m not telling the truth ?

You’re just another internet douche bag who is going to look like a fool when NDinNJ reports back to you.

Why don’t you agree to leave this site and every ND site if I’m right ?
Go ahead big mouth, agree to that challenge.

I’ve already agreed to leave if I’m wrong !

So how about it, are you willing to accept that challenge ?

OR, are you going to try to deflect and refuse to accept my challenge
If you didn’t care…you wouldn’t have name-dropped as much as you did, nor would you be losing your mind over the posts from all the posters that exposed you

We really need to get the monitor of this board to take out the trash. Someone please show Patricia to the cornfield.
You’re a proven liar in addition to being really dumb, so why would anybody listen to you

If you didn’t care…you wouldn’t have name-dropped as much as you did, nor would you be losing your mind over the posts from all the posters that exposed you
I’m certainly not losing my mind, I’m enjoying this, and not one poster has exposed me.

So let’s test how much of a liar you are.

Name the poster who exposed me, and tell me exactly how they exposed me.

You’re up !

You’re a proven liar in addition to being really dumb, so why would anybody listen to you
Coming from you that means nothing. Nice try liar. Prove that you know Tom Brady Senior or shut the hell up. You were given a chance months ago and you couldn’t do it. No one’s buying what you’re selling.

ADVERTISEMENT