ADVERTISEMENT

QB Situation

That’s a great idea, why didn’t I think of it ? 😜
It would be a lot easier to post something here. You got TB Sr., Bill Rafferty, NBA and NFL owners, Tiger Woods, Maury Povich, the Manning's. I'm sure there's many more.😂 Oh, and the philanthropy you provide.

Just post one item of your many connections.
Going to New Jersey is not going to happen. That's crazy.

You didn’t mind doubting,,challenging and berating me, but now that you were proven wrong and have egg on your face, suddenly you want to be dismissive.

You we’re wrong, take it like a man and apologize !
I wasn't wrong about shit. You are still a douchebag that likes to pontificate about nonsense.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I wasn't wrong about shit. You are still a douchebag that likes to pontificate about nonsense.
I didn’t “pontificate” about anything.

Why don’t you cite the “pontifications“ that you claim that I made !

It would be a lot easier to post something here. You got TB Sr., Bill Rafferty, NBA and NFL owners, Tiger Woods, Maury Povich, the Manning's. I'm sure there's many more.😂 Oh, and the philanthropy you provide.

Where are you located? I travel fairly frequently.

You didn’t have a problem with NDinNJ waiting at the entrance to TB Sr’s club on the date that i’m playing with TB Sr to verify that I was playing golf with TB Sr, but now that I presented hard evidence to NDinNJ substantiating my statements, suddenly his word isn’t good enough.

We both predicted that you would react exactly as you have, like a total moron.

Must I provide proof to every participant on this site ?

Ain’t gonna happen.

The naysayers asked for proof, an independent poster whom I had no prior connection to, a poster who challenged me, was chosen, so I met him and provided prooof of everything I stated.

You’re just too much of a fool and a tool to admit you were wrong, now, in addition to calling me a liar, you’re calling NDinNJ a liar.

Everyone agreed that he would be the arbiter, but now that he’s seen and verified the evidence, suddenly that’s not acceptable to you.

Prudent men would accept an independent poster‘s word, but not you, you’re too much of a loser schmuck to accept that you were wrong.

I’ve maintaining all along that you lack character and integrity and you prove me right every time you post.

You were wrong, you continue to be wrong, you’re just not man enough to admit it, so now you’re calling NDinNJ a liar, you’re like a woman scorned.

Henceforth, i will no longer address you as IRISHJOKE68 but IRISHJOAN68.

Many required proof, so I provided the proof !

Get over it loser !
WTF are you talking about? Why do you make crap up all the time. You have to show ME proof, not someone else. God you are stupid.

You’re correct, there are many more, PresidentTrump, Kevin Warren, Rob O’Neil, Etc., etc..
NDinNJ saw that proof too.

Find another poster from or near NJ and designate him as your agent and then he can have lunch with NDinNJ and me.

To be clear, I’m not posting anything involving other parties on the internet, but i was more than willing to provide proof in person, as I did with NDinNJ.

And to add further clarity to my position, I really don’t care what you and others think.
I provided indisputable proof to a poster I never met before and he confirmed same.
That you and others are calling him a liar is despicable and reflective of your character.

But, you’re all invited to our next lunch meeting.

You didn’t have a problem with NDinNJ waiting at the entrance to TB Sr’s club on the date that i’m playing with TB Sr to verify that I was playing golf with TB Sr, but now that I presented hard evidence to NDinNJ substantiating my statements, suddenly his word isn’t good enough.

We both predicted that you would react exactly as you have, like a total moron.

Must I provide proof to every participant on this site ?

Ain’t gonna happen.

The naysayers asked for proof, an independent poster whom I had no prior connection to, a poster who challenged me, was chosen, so I met him and provided prooof of everything I stated.

You’re just too much of a fool and a tool to admit you were wrong, now, in addition to calling me a liar, you’re calling NDinNJ a liar.

Everyone agreed that he would be the arbiter, but now that he’s seen and verified the evidence, suddenly that’s not acceptable to you.

Prudent men would accept an independent poster‘s word, but not you, you’re too much of a loser schmuck to accept that you were wrong.

I’ve maintaining all along that you lack character and integrity and you prove me right every time you post.

You were wrong, you continue to be wrong, you’re just not man enough to admit it, so now you’re calling NDinNJ a liar, you’re like a woman scorned.

Henceforth, i will no longer address you as IRISHJOKE68 but IRISHJOAN68.

Many required proof, so I provided the proof !

Get over it loser !
Yes jackass you must prove to all of us. You are a LIAR and a coward. You are the biggest dumbass here.

WTF are you talking about? Why do you make crap up all the time. You have to show ME proof, not someone else. God you are stupid.
Why are you moving the goal posts? At first you were fine with me either confirming or denying his claims. Now that the answer you were seeking wasn't what you expected, you are moving the goal posts.

I don’t have to show you anything, you’re a nobody and a total loser !

Last edited:
Why are you moving the goal posts? At first you were fine with me either confirming or denying his claims. Now that the answer you were seeking wasn't what you expected, you are moving the goal posts.
I NEVER said I was fine with you. When did I ever say that? Please show me where I said that. All you have to do is copy and paste. Please go a post it. Don’t be a dumbass like Patricia.

Yes jackass you must prove to all of us. You are a LIAR and a coward. You are the biggest dumbass here.
NDinNJ proved that I was telling the truth.

You lied and said that you bet me, then you were so stupid that you admitted that you didn’t bet me, and then, to reaffirm your stupidity, you subsequently stated that you did bet me, and then, unbelievably, you again admitted that you didn’t bet me.

I couldn’t believe that anyone could be that stupid, but incredibly, you proved that you were.

You’re a total moron, a coward and a CONFIRMED LIAR.

And you’re stupid beyond belief !

I'm thinking you and NDinNJ are the same poster. You're accounts both joined within 2 days of each other, and both from NJ.
It is suspicious, and why can't you provide one shred of evidence here?
It's definitely possible

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
Threads like this one are why I am now visiting Irishevny. Rivals has become a bickering fest. It's rude to the other board members to highjack threads with your personal squabbling about nothing anyone else care about.

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
Threads like this one are why I am now visiting Irishevny. Rivals has become a bickering fest. It's rude to the other board members to highjack threads with your personal squabbling about nothing anyone else care about.
They should join that site as well so they can double down on the action!

Reactions: BGI User 756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT