ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Navy Game Thread

Pyne has no clue how to read a defense. If you see blitz you gotta get rid of it quick.

Why is Tyree running up the middle. He is not a running back that can run up the middle.

Tommy Rees uncreative run game again….. then he decides to turn the weak link of the offense loose. And…. Predictable results follow. He fooled me a little the last two weeks. He is who he is. Pyne remains the same FCS QB we all knew he was. They might survive thus but if you think this O keeps up with SC I would like to buy what you’re smoking.
Complete self destruct!
He fooled me a little the last two weeks. He is who he is. Pyne remains the same FCS QB we all knew he was. They might survive thus but if you think this O keeps up with SC I would like to buy what you’re smoking.

• Haha
Reactions: cancandodo
Pretty much dominate Clemson and then struggle with Navy. I am so tired of this shit with ND playing up or down to the competition.

Tommy Rees uncreative run game again….. then he decides to turn the weak link of the offense loose. And…. Predictable results follow. He fooled me a little the last two weeks. He is who he is. Pyne remains the same FCS QB we all knew he was. They might survive thus but if you think this O keeps up with SC I would like to buy what you’re smoking.

He fooled me a little the last two weeks. He is who he is. Pyne remains the same FCS QB we all knew he was. They might survive thus but if you think this O keeps up with SC I would like to but what you’re smoking.
Deep breaths fan.

Give me a break. Pyne read a f***** defense.
When Navy’s defenders are coming in unblocked that’s not on Pyne.

But, with Navy bringing that pressure ND has to hit the check down or screens

Drew Pyne is not good. How can he not see blitz and throw a quick pass. This is so pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT