ADVERTISEMENT

ND - wf game thread ...

Roughing call was questionable but Coleman interefered when there was no reason to....
Easily interfered, could argue that Ball was uncatchable but not a call to bitch about the refs for. I think any ref calls that on Bonner 9/10 times.

Book’s Passing ability is opening Up the offense. Big things happen when you get the ball in the hands of your play makers, something WB couldn’t do

If our d was playing like they have the first 3 weeks, This will be over at half time. The offense just looks good with the book at qb

This has to be the dumbest board of all time …. ND has thrown the ball on 1st down already more than they have all year ….. 8 times .... they did this zero times the entire UM game ...Book is doing nothing that Wimbush can't … one TD was a long TD run … another was a 5 yd drive set up by the punt return … another TD was set up by a negative yds pass that went for 50 yds to the 5 …..

We are up to 9 passes on 1st down …. meanwhile zero throws down the field

This has to be the dumbest board of all time …. ND has thrown the ball on 1st down already more than they have all year ….. 8 times .... they did this zero times the entire UM game ...Book is doing nothing that Wimbush can't … one TD was a long TD run … another was a 5 yd drive set up by the punt return … another TD was set up by a negative yds pass that went for 50 yds to the 5 …..

So after a sentence we generally use one

Just stop.

Wake will score here, and will score to start the half. This is a ballgame, thanks to taking our feet off the gas pedal.

Once again just stop. Book is the better QB.

I've already explained it … this season is like the LSU game … put Wimbush in … play conservative …. run on 1st down all the time and put us in 2nd and 3rd and long all day …. then put Book in …. open up the playbook … and call the guy great …. even though he can't complete a pass longer than 5 yds ….

it's painfully obvious

You are delusional if you think that Wimbush throws the ball as well as book

I've already explained it … this season is like the LSU game … put Wimbush in … play conservative …. run on 1st down all the time and put us in 2nd and 3rd and long all day …. then put Book in …. open up the playbook … and call the guy great …. even though he can't complete a pass longer than 5 yds ….

it's painfully obvious
You...have....no.....clue....

Reactions: NotreDomer1
I just laugh my ass off at anyone acting like we’d have 28 points w Wimbush out there. Gotta be kidding me. How blind are you people?! Book can go downfield too. He tried on the one play call and the line didn’t hold up for shit, the one sack.

Reactions: Buguit and BM16
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT