ADVERTISEMENT

ND - wf game thread ...

Gotta get first downs or wake will wear you out. Book not taking that running lane on third down was a mistake. If we are going three and four plays and out wimbush can do that with a higher upside.
Finke dropped the ball too. Be fair. Not one-sided.

Reactions: VTND
This in NOT on Book. Dropped passes, poor online play, and now this turnover !
Offense SNAFU as usual ! That God we have a great defense !

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Going about how I expected so far. The fact that we have to use misdirection to run on Wake tells me all I need to know about this line.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
All of us root for who ever is in there I’d believe. Might take him a bit to get up to game speed. Line and receivers can get in the game.

Reactions: rgc7
Finke dropped the ball too. Be fair. Not one-sided.
When wimbush supporters say they same thing all we get is "he cant throw, hes a 50% guy".... Its the same damn receivers and same drops. At the end of the day you are what your numbers are. Right now book is 50% passing . His balls look a lot prettier than wimbush's without a doubt, but if this continues and hes 50% throwing which gives you the best shot at winning. Be honest

Kelly just doesn't seem to be able to devise an offense that make best use of the personnel he has.

Tony jones isn’t making that run. He’s just not athletic enough. Good run Jafar

Very good to see book use the screen game and middle of the field. Thats his advantage over wimbush.

Hope we see more of that

Book looked so much better than Wimbush and it’s not close. You BW fans are something else. Could not care less about the occasional neat run he pulls off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT