ADVERTISEMENT

ND - wf game thread ...

Book is better at short throws …. given … but Wimbush is better at basically everything else …. and it's not like he is that much better at short throws
This has to be a joke. Book is better at every single throw; screen, flat, deep, crossing.. every throw

Reactions: GoldCountryND
That wasn’t pass interference down there on Austin? WTF. And these announcers are awful. Bet Wake scores another TD on our back ups. Wish the D would step the hell up here for once. Make a play.

Left guard gibbons is very very tough and physical. I’d love to see him fight for a spot next year

I didn't care for having Jurkevec throw deep. I'd rather he throw a more controlled pass, maybe get a couple of . Now we have to punt and I really don't want to see WF score another TD, which I think they will.

Book did exactly what was needed and more. Great game. Would like to see the defense shore a few things up though. DB's had a chance at 3 or 4 picks today if they just turn around and look for the ball.

On to Stanford. I really like our chances now. Should be a TD win if we play clean.

Book’s s better holder too. Maybe we should give back 30 points and put Wimbush in. Would that make you happy?

I have no problem with Book being a better holder … that is usually supposed to be the backup QB's job …. BK can't get everything wrong

This has to be a joke. Book is better at every single throw; screen, flat, deep, crossing.. every throw

You're the 1st person I've ever heard say that ….. EVER …. seriously …. that should tell you something ….. but something tells me in your case it won't

That wasn’t pass interference down there on Austin? WTF. And these announcers are awful. Bet Wake scores another TD on our back ups. Wish the D would step the hell up here for once. Make a play.

Some of you guys are never satisfied. The announcers are always biased against Notre Dame and the refs are always out to get us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT