ADVERTISEMENT

Irish vs Deacons

There are some comm issues today. That is the 3rd or 4th time Sam has been calling for a play. I don’t know if it’s Parker but if it’s not and I’m the OC someone is getting fired under me.

hartman is a good QB. Better than we had last year for certain. I think the year before as well.
But that is all
and of course he is not exactly throwing to WRs who are all that and no QB is ever going to look that good with poor WRs

Reactions: BGI User 756
Flores has been really steady all game too. Hope they both grow from this and we start to really see it in the bowl game and next year.

I don't see how that fumble by Flores was allowed to stand. The blow to the head was what caused him to fumble. I've seen much less held up for targeting before.

How can this team stink when they have NFL talent at every position?
You still don't understand I was talking about Wake Forest..... not surprised even after i explained it Lol. You're not the brightest

Trying to talk shit and it didn't make sense because I was talking about Wake

🤣🤣

You still don't understand I was talking about Wake Forest..... not surprised even after i explained it Lol. You're not the brightest

Trying to talk shit and it didn't make sense because I was talking about Wake

🤣🤣
Actually you don't know how to write, Mrs. Buchner. yYou are the moron. 😂🤣😂

Actually you don't know how to write, you are the moron. 😂🤣😂
I was having a conversation about how Sam was playing against Wake Forest. Read it again. You're an idiot

Nice try on a comeback after you look like a fool

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're a punk that can't admit you were wrong and misread it. Not surprised

I was having a conversation about how Sam was playing against Wake Forest. Read it again. You're an idiot

Nice try on a comeback after you look like a fool

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're a punk that can't admit you were wrong and misread it. Not surprised
Lol, learn proper penmanship and grammar, then maybe we can have a serious discussion and debate.
I'm waiting on you to pay Pat on the wager you lost regarding ND having NFL talent at every position. 😂 talk about a fool. 😂

North Alabama up 13-0 on Florida State. I doubt that lead holds but wow.
To make matters worse FSU's QB is hurt. Carted off the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT