ADVERTISEMENT

ND v Pitt thread.

Not true. He tore all of his ligaments. He may be okay. He may never be the same. You don't know
Based on watching this game and watching 20-somethings return to play football from devastating injuries, Cam Rising has a great shot to return to form.

Based on watching this game and watching 20-somethings return to play football from devastating injuries, Cam Rising has a great shot to return to form.
Maybe. Maybe not.

He's not elite anyway. We should try to get someone better than him coming off a knee injury

Maybe. Maybe not.

He's not elite anyway. We should try to get someone better than him coming off a knee injury
Based on the current QB room, and watching Rising play often, huge upgrade.

Based on the current QB room, and watching Rising play often, huge upgrade.
You have no clue what the current Qb room is because you haven't seen it

Our goal is get the best, there should be better options out there

Same. I was hiking but was checking the scores on my phone. Gotta take advantage of fall weather.
I kind of wished I had skipped it, too, but I got sucked in when we turned the ball over twice early and thought it might be a struggle. Should have just played it back tonight.

Reactions: christophero
I kind of wished I had skipped it, too, but I got sucked in when we turned the ball over twice early and thought it might be a struggle. Should have just played it back tonight.
12 games. I do not miss one play.

Not one.

Go Irish.

I like the fact that Cal went for the win. I think it was Auburn that had Alabama on the ropes a year or two ago, and they ended up losing in OT.

You have no clue what the current Qb room is because you haven't seen it

Our goal is get the best, there should be better options out there
Badly ruptured achilles tendon for Jadarian Price.

Can't even tell.

This aged well
Bo Pelini used to beat up on teams ranked way down in the 60s too

Bo Pelini basically went 9-3 every single year at Nebraska. Finished in the top 25 most years, but could never get over the hump.

Badly ruptured achilles tendon for Jadarian Price.

Can't even tell.
Yes you can. He's not as explosive yet.

Derrick Rose.... never the same

Every person is different. You don't know how they will come back. Add in the fact he's not elite, you look for better options

It's not like were talking about Trevor Lawrence here

12 games. I do not miss one play.

Not one.

Go Irish.
LOL, not me. I might see half the games in their entirety. I spend a lot of time outside and check the scores. Sometimes I'll catch up with the recording while the game is still going but many times I don't get around to watching the whole thing until that night or the next day.

Yes you can. He's not as explosive yet.

Derrick Rose.... never the same

Every person is different. You don't know how they will come back. Add in the fact he's not elite, you look for better options

It's not like were talking about Trevor Lawrence here
When the current 2024 QB room starts with Steve Angeli, Kenny Minchey, and CJ Carr, Cam Rising is a significant upgrade.

LOL, not me. I might see half the games in their entirety. I spend a lot of time outside and check the scores. Sometimes I'll catch up with the recording while the game is still going but many times I don't get around to watching the whole thing until that night or the next day.
Great. I record nothing.

Now that is how you play football. I was rooting for them to throw short passes sprinkle in the long ball and run it when the box was not stacked. Watt’s is in a league by himself and now leads the nation in interceptions with 6 .
MF kept Audric in the game a little longer but wanted to get him the hat trick. A lot of mental mistakes were made by the Irish by creating to many penalties. Tyree was not pulling away from Fasion on his TD run how on earth was he not recruited to begin with. I like McKiney and Grey at cornerback. MF Kiney could have had two more interceptions.

if anything, while watching this game, it's a stark reminder of just how ordinary ND is as a football program. is anybody still getting excited to see this team play every week?

i thought with MF there would be a new energy level, a new dynamic set of skill players and playmakers on the edge, etc.

but this team seems more ordinary than ever.
Dude seriously.

Until this season, I've probably missed 1 game in the last 15 years.

This year I've missed like half the season, and forget it's even gameday these days lol

This team is mid. This program is mid. The talent on this team is mid. Why continue to watch a movie where you already know what is going to happen in the end?

This year I've missed like half the season, and forget it's even gameday these days lol

This team is mid. This program is mid. The talent on this team is mid. Why continue to watch a movie where you already know what is going to happen in the end?
If top 10 is mid, we are definitely mid

Reactions: NotreDomer1

Why continue to post in that case?

If top 10 is mid, we are definitely mid

Sounds like he’s just got bigger priorities in life than ND football. That’s great honestly, but to come here and try to convince everyone else that they should feel the same as he does is ridiculous. Maybe he should just look in the mirror and question why he’s holding onto something that he doesn’t really care about as much anymore as he used to. He might be at a crossroads in his life and just needs to clarify in his own mind what really matters to him and what doesn’t. Hope he figures it out. Hope he can understand that others aren’t living his life and have different priorities.

if anything, while watching this game, it's a stark reminder of just how ordinary ND is as a football program. is anybody still getting excited to see this team play every week?

i thought with MF there would be a new energy level, a new dynamic set of skill players and playmakers on the edge, etc.

but this team seems more ordinary than ever.
Hahaha yikes, this aged beautifully

Good programs, good offenses, good systems, good skill players and good blockers and good head coaches enable great QB play. It's synergetic.

You don't have an ordinary program and then hit it big with a QB .. you need to have a foundation in place that enables great QB play.
What a crock of shit.

Sounds like he’s just got bigger priorities in life than ND football. That’s great honestly, but to come here and try to convince everyone else that they should feel the same as he does is ridiculous. Maybe he should just look in the mirror and question why he’s holding onto something that he doesn’t really care about as much anymore as he used to. He might be at a crossroads in his life and just needs to clarify in his own mind what really matters to him and what doesn’t. Hope he figures it out. Hope he can understand that others aren’t living his life and have different priorities.
The fact that you spend this much time responding to chaseball is what confuses me.

Literally dumbfounded why anyone does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT