ADVERTISEMENT

ND v Pitt thread.

Tyree!!!! Man, I think he is the worst return guy. He always seems to run right into the first guy. Can’t make a pet rock miss. But that guy missed the tackle and boom!!

Flores has got to fight for the ball harder. Bad throw into coverage for sure but you'd expect more help from the WR

That is true. Same thing against Louisville. Cost Hartman 2 picks now. Coaches gotta emphasize both people can try and get it

That is true. Same thing against Louisville. Cost Hartman 2 picks now. Coaches gotta emphasize both people can try and get it
Opposing defenses are defending the pass against us because our running game is so weak.

if anything, while watching this game, it's a stark reminder of just how ordinary ND is as a football program. is anybody still getting excited to see this team play every week?

i thought with MF there would be a new energy level, a new dynamic set of skill players and playmakers on the edge, etc.

but this team seems more ordinary than ever.

if anything, while watching this game, it's a stark reminder of just how ordinary ND is as a football program. is anybody still getting excited to see this team play every week?

i thought with MF there would be a new energy level, a new dynamic set of skill players and playmakers on the edge, etc.

I would have never guessed you felt that way.

The search is still on for a legit top flight QB. Been a long time
Good programs, good offenses, good systems, good skill players and good blockers and good head coaches enable great QB play. It's synergetic.

You don't have an ordinary program and then hit it big with a QB .. you need to have a foundation in place that enables great QB play.

STFU

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Hartman was really trying to force that in. The OL is not run blocking worth a flip. You have it 1st and 10 and 10 and they know they cannot run it

Good programs, good offenses, good systems, good skill players and good blockers and good head coaches enable great QB play. It's synergetic.

You don't have an ordinary program and then hit it big with a QB .. you need to have a foundation in place that enables great QB play.
STFU

Reactions: NotreDomer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT