ADVERTISEMENT

ND v Pitt thread.

Only to people who don’t understand football. I guess you’re in that category
Whatever you have watched the last 5 games from the Notre Dame offense, let me know.

This Notre Dame offense sucks.

Pitt is UBER aggressive on D. How about a misdirection? How about a fake pitch and a shot down the field? How about a screen?

Hartman could have run that off the gap between the right guard and tackle. Probably got 12.

Whatever you have watched the last 5 games from the Notre Dame offense, let me know.

This offense sucks.

Listen Simp, the Alabama game will be on at some point today(if they’re playing), so why don’t you just hold the Rees slobber for now.

Yeah, his offense looked tremendous last year against a much weaker schedule. 😂. Seriously

Listen Simp, the Alabama game will be on at some point today(if they’re playing), so why don’t you just hold the Rees slobber for now.

Yeah, his offense looked tremendous last year against a much weaker schedule. 😂. Seriously
Whatever you have watched from this Notre Dame offense the last 5 games, let me know.

Xavier Watts is still the best WR on the team even though he doesn't even play offense lol

This is why you don’t get so cute with the time on 3rd. He could have bled that down on 4th.

Didn’t seem like an offensive issue there, but more of a coaching miscue. I understand football though so I see why you’re confused
Spin the narrative any way you wish. This Notre Dame offense is a tough watch, and has been for 5 straight games.

Well, MF continues to learn. That will be another one. He won’t do that again unless it’s the 4th quarter and your up by one score

The O got ya to the 1. The coach drained the clock. Not so much the O’s fault. He would have had 1st and goal at the 1 with 40 seconds
The interception and a short field did most of the work.

Then the offense got you to the 1 from around the 25 and ran out of time. Why did they run out of time again? Do you even believe the dumb crap you say?

You can’t ask the O to go further than they get it. But agree overall. The O has missed opts. They drove it. One punt. Should be a 27-0 now tho

Then the offense got you to the 1 from around the 25 and ran out of time. Why did they run out of time again? Do you even believe the dumb crap you say?
When the offense starts 25 yards from the goal line, you're correct, we are good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT