ADVERTISEMENT

ND - VT game thread ...

ummm

the offense has 31 points! wth are you talking about!

is this your 1st football game?.

Problem is our defense can't stop anyone, and though we have 31 points we keep going 3 and out when we really need to score.

Punt into the wind!! That's crazy! It was a four down situation. I hope I'm wrong but this one is over!

Reactions: ndhell
The other coaches on the staff have to see this right? how many of them bail?

I watch hoping they win but let's be honest...they never make the correct adjustments for the 2nd half and get out coached like always. Done with Kelly

I've never seen a team lfind ways to lose week after week like this. It's unreal

This is pathetic. ND has truly become an Ivy League school. No one fears them or respects them

And we have to put up with this clown for another year!!! Geez!!! 4-8...and next year we go 8-4 and Jack the jackass says he gets another year. Both clowns need to go!!!

another close loss but loss. bad , non-disciplined team w/ bad coaching, bad scheme and bad future. USC is a tons better team than VT. Really don't know how ND keeps this guy or the AD. This is a BUSINESS and is results driven!!!!

another close loss but loss. bad , non-disciplined team w/ bad coaching, bad scheme and bad future. USC is a tons better team than VT. Really don't know how ND keeps this guy or the AD. This is a BUSINESS and is results driven!!!!

Problem is they are getting the only results they care about which is money. They don't give a crap about the product on the field.

Reactions: wiu86 and ndhell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT