ADVERTISEMENT

ND - VT game thread ...

2 turnovers forced. Never said the defense was excellent but they are doing enough to win the game. I saw the predictions before the game and very few picked ND. I will take a win over a better team anyway we can get it.
Forced? One was a dropped td, the other slipped out of qbs hands

Kizer seems to be having difficulty throwing accurately since the helmet to helmet that wasn't called. I hope his head clears or BK makes a change soon
Was that helmet to helmet towards the end of last year?

If I see one more reciever spin and juke a defender I'm gonna scream

The Hokies seem to be getting the calls since the Hokie Coach went wild and was flagged for it!!

Reactions: end_23
That was a serious ass hammering in ND stadium. we should be very sore tomorrow.

Offensive push off and ball hit ground... who da frack is paying these officials

Reactions: end_23
puzzling because Kelly came to ND with a reputation that if his teams were leading at half time they by wide wide margin won the game.

Cole Luke played that perfectly. This crew needs to be fined or suspended. Why won't Swarbrick man up and call these highway robber refs out?

The refs have done us no favors today. First they didn't call targeting on the Kizer hit (should've been an ejection, too). Then they call a phantom pass interference on us. Not to mention, at the end of the half, we should've had a first down at the 50. He caught the ball beyond the marker and was pulled back by the defender.

3 and out, 3 and out, tired of this refrain. . Jesus can't this brain trust come up with some different ideas on offense?

Reactions: ndhell
Seriously does anyone think Kelly is any good. This is ridiculous. You know VT is going to score on this drive.

3 and out, 3 and out, tired of this refrain. . Jesus can't this brain trust come up with some different ideas on offense?

It's the same thing every week. It's like they just keep going to the well with the same plays even when it's obvious adjustments have taken it away.

Defense has been on the field too much because of the inept offense. It's gonna be tough.

Why play 10 yards off receivers if you are just going to give up 10 more yards due to piss poor tackling? It's like catch in the backyard on every play.

Ok. Gets 6 yards on a first down, then just has to throw the ball down field. And nothing on 3rd down. Turned the start of a good drive into 3 and out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT