ADVERTISEMENT

ND - VT game thread ...

Good first drive.

(1) Now defense ... stop somebody for a chance and
(2) offense, keep scoring like that!

Shotgun formation on the goal line. Dumb! More red zone woes. Never gonna change.

Nice opening drive. Hoping the offense doesn't go ppppphhhffttttt as it has in the past. V Tech helping us out with turnovers and dumb penalties. Lets GO IRISH!!!!!!

Reactions: irishsportsfan
Interesting combination of receivers getting TD catches today. First Finke, now Boykin. Guys we normally don't see much of in the offense.

How have these guys won 7 games.? I have stated they are not as good as their record, but they are worse than I thought

I'm getting sick of the defense playing 10 yards off receivers, then getting juked out of their cleats...

Then when they play up close man, they don't even chuck a receiver giving them a quick easy 5-10 yard slant. You've got 5 yards, or until the ball is in the air. Smash that receiver and make them question running routes again.

Geez.

There is a reason why ND is 4 and 6 and VT is 7 and 3. We are about to find out why this half.

the defense isn't great nor physically dominating BUT it is so clearly better than under BVG that one wonders how in hell Kelly could not see that BVG was a problem!

VT made that look really easy ! Hope ND plays mistake free and Kizer keeps a hot hand ?

The tide has officially turned. ND inept on offense. Defense on its heels. Don't be surprised if ND loses by 20

There's the kizer we know. Wide open te for the first down but goes to the wide field on a blanketed wr

Great way to start 2nd half ... 3 and out with a penalty in between.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT