ADVERTISEMENT

ND - VT game thread ...

The targeting non-call cost Kizer his normal game. Without that hit the Irish win, imo.

ACC refs suck. How many times has VT targeted Kizer's head ... and no calls, not even a review from the replay booth?

Reactions: ndhell
How do you have two targets to the head on our QB, and neither gets called? These refs should be disciplined and suspended.

Hopefully our mods will step up and say something instead of trying so hard to keep a job!!! I mean how about we call out Sampson and the writers for not being hard on Kelly and the staff instead of trying to keep a damn paycheck!!!

Peolple, next week is going to be an epic beat down! SC is going to put up 60 or more on this team. Can't wait till Kelly gets his players. Lol

Reactions: ndhell and VTND
If this game ended after the first quarter, we win handily. Plus, another close loss/almost win for Kelly to pad his resume. Many positives coming out of this one.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
The officials did miss that but the play calling sucked

Not saying those missed calls were the reason for the loss ... play calling sucks, it has all year. But still ... in the ACC (all sports really) the officiating is awfully sketchy.

You have to realize I live in Maryland ... and when MD was in the ACC and played teams from NC (duke, nc, nc state, and a lesser degree wake forest) almost all calls went against MD. I developed a real distrust for the ACC refs.

Can can we all agree , ND is a horribly coached team. Kelly will never win anything at ND

Reactions: wiu86
Our play calling baffles the mind. it appears to have no over all plan. we run for seven yards and then throw a screen pass behind the line for a loss of three. I have been avoiding this for a long time but I think Kelly should never call another play.

As long as the stands are filled nothing will change. That is a fact. Kelly staying means more and more of the same.

How much does it cost to have a plane fly over the stadium with a banner that says fire kelly lol.

Reactions: tkirish
on another note, if we hit a player like Kizer got hit, TWICE, we would have had 2 players ejected. Not saying it is why we lost, but that is a fact.

Reactions: ndhell
Don't blame the refs. They were told it was Cam Newton out there instead of Kizer and were told not to flag any hits on the QB.

This coaching staff is HORRIBLE. ANYONE in Kellys corner is a loser like kelly. Wake up you worthless turds. Lolol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT