ADVERTISEMENT

MSU has no QB’s

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
I do not know if that was the new head coach’s plan, but it seems rather odd that all three leave within a day of each other. Coach Prime is jealous.
I imagine they will be hitting the portal hard for a lot of positions. Something has to be done that team was spiraling backwards for the last two years.
It would be good to see Sparty turn it around just so they can beat Michigan every now and then

I do not know if that was the new head coach’s plan, but it seems rather odd that all three leave within a day of each other. Coach Prime is jealous.
I imagine they will be hitting the portal hard for a lot of positions. Something has to be done that team was spiraling backwards for the last two years.
It would be good to see Sparty turn it around just so they can beat Michigan every now and then
They are in trouble as a program

So, Carr could sign with MSU, stay at home and play in front of his home crowd for 3 years, get his degree, take one year off during that time, then transfer to ND and get the starting job as a grad transfer. Get paid a couple million and get his masters.

Sounds like a great plan to me.

So, Carr could sign with MSU, stay at home and play in front of his home crowd for 3 years, get his degree, take one year off during that time, then transfer to ND and get the starting job as a grad transfer. Get paid a couple million and get his masters.

Yawn.

Bite your tongue. Carr will not be in college for more than three years. The more I think about it , maybe their coaching staff had a plan before all three left. Maybe, they already have the QB situation figured out. There is no telling what goes on behind closed doors

Bite your tongue. Carr will not be in college for more than three years. The more I think about it , maybe their coaching staff had a plan before all three left. Maybe, they already have the QB situation figured out. There is no telling what goes on behind closed doors
I think he is expected to be on campus and working with the ND team before the bowl game.

High P5 level prospects like Carr it is NFL with guaranteed millions or bust

South Carolina just lost three QB’s, well, one declared for the NFL, but they have two left so not as bad as MSU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT