ADVERTISEMENT

I think this is encouraging

wicker

I've posted how many times?
Jan 30, 2002
I don't recall any threads this year complaining that we didn't recruit someone else's hotshot. Guess our talent level has picked up

And, the 'star level' complaints seem to have died down as well. I like what BK has been doing these last few years with over recruiting and letting the cards settle as they will.

I don't recall any threads this year complaining that we didn't recruit someone else's hotshot. Guess our talent level has picked up

As soon as the season ends and people are left with nothing else to complain about, then the sky-is-falling recruiting threads will begin.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Sounds like there may be a few big defense recruits getting close to pulling the trigger for the good guys.

There's a good chance we land Hayes, Studsill, Pride, Hamlin and McKinley. If that happens we'll move up nicely. If this happens we have room for 1 maybe 2 I think. McCollough, Robertson, Fuller, Davis, Alloway among others still on the board. We're doing better than fine in recruiting, we're doing quite well actually.

it all comes down to how the class closes. ND is in a very good position with at least 3 studs, in the mix with several others.

But gotta close the deals! And then, fend off snidely whiplash out west who pays no heed to rules and loi's!

search

Reactions: artemis gordon
it all comes down to how the class closes. ND is in a very good position with at least 3 studs, in the mix with several others.

But gotta close the deals! And then, fend off snidely whiplash out west who pays no heed to rules and loi's!

search
You da man perse.

They are still complaining about BVG and other topics. Give them until after the bowl game. Then it will be nothing but complainig about recruiting.

This is the Irish board. If Kelly walked on water. People on here would complain he couldn't swim.

Reactions: Pennick4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT