ADVERTISEMENT

Both Qb's to play against Texas.***

Sounds like and angry old man to me .... and classy ..... How come your cyberbuddy didn't like your post ? ... C'mon!

Posts like yours are what tells me I won this discussion .... if you want to call it one :D

There are no winners here...except for me of course. PS just wanted to be the thread's # 200 post.... let's get to 300....

Last edited:
If we both agree I won ... great ... you can stop whining and showing your classy side to the world .... and no where in that article does it say Brey coached .... it also doesn't say that the roster was chock full of NBA talent .... more blathering and proving me right .... thx again ... :)

Happened to have a golf tournament/clambake yesterday with all the conference coaches. It's actually the pre-season media day but our conference likes to have it be more social than just a luncheon. So I decide to take a few copies of that bs story that was printed, tell some of the guys(all coaches btw) that the moron who had this article printed believes that it is proof that Brey does not coach his team...."That it is all Eric." Well, lo and behold, one of the coaches happened to be on Brey's staff when he was at Delaware. The coach was a grad asst/ trainer. He also read the article...his response to me when I said a certain asswipe says Brey does no coaching was, (excuse me here)..."That guy is an effing retard." I laughed my but off.

You're a winner alright.

Reactions: Pennick44
Happened to have a golf tournament/clambake yesterday with all the conference coaches. It's actually the pre-season media day but our conference likes to have it be more social than just a luncheon. So I decide to take a few copies of that bs story that was printed, tell some of the guys(all coaches btw) that the moron who had this article printed believes that it is proof that Brey does not coach his team...."That it is all Eric." Well, lo and behold, one of the coaches happened to be on Brey's staff when he was at Delaware. The coach was a grad asst/ trainer. He also read the article...his response to me when I said a certain asswipe says Brey does no coaching was, (excuse me here)..."That guy is an effing retard." I laughed my but off.

You're a winner alright.

Way to ruin a clambake...

Way to ruin a clambake...

It actually got the clambake rolling...I didn't pass the article out till we were done golfing...by then all the coaches were half drunk. Lotsa booze, great food, and some really horrible golf!

It actually got the clambake rolling...I didn't pass the article out till we were done golfing...by then all the coaches were half drunk. Lotsa booze, great food, and some really horrible golf!

Axial rotation, tight circle around the spine, any lateral motion knocks you off center....

Shoulders rotate around the spine, hips do too....

any lateral motion knocks you off center....

Think about a barbershop poll, your spine stays in place and torques...

you ever see a merry go round? If you start moving the axis of that ride what do you think will happen? Same thing with a golf club...stay centered...make circles....

Glad you had fun!

If we both agree I won ... great ... you can stop whining and showing your classy side to the world .... and no where in that article does it say Brey coached .... it also doesn't say that the roster was chock full of NBA talent .... more blathering and proving me right .... thx again ... :)
Is it that important to you to 'win" as you think so. You are such a little human being.

Sounds like and angry old man to me .... and classy ..... How come your cyberbuddy didn't like your post ? ... C'mon!

Posts like yours are what tells me I won this discussion .... if you want to call it one :D
So pointing out the fact that you are an A-hole makes me an angry old man, oh well. I won't lose any sleep over that. But let's talk about your issues Bugnut. Did your mama not love you enough as a child? Oh wait you are a child.

Reactions: sluggo69
So pointing out the fact that you are an A-hole makes me an angry old man, oh well. I won't lose any sleep over that. But let's talk about your issues Bugnut. Did your mama not love you enough as a child? Oh wait you are a child.

Axial rotation, tight circle around the spine, any lateral motion knocks you off center....

Shoulders rotate around the spine, hips do too....

any lateral motion knocks you off center....

Think about a barbershop poll, your spine stays in place and torques...

you ever see a merry go round? If you start moving the axis of that ride what do you think will happen? Same thing with a golf club...stay centered...make circles....

Glad you had fun![/QUOTE

I guess that is why my back hurts today....I thought it was the vodka.

Last edited:
I guess that is why my back hurts today....I thought it was the vodka.

Tons of folks bend too much at their waist (spine angle). The more you lean towards the ground the more difficult it is to be centered. Think about it. If you keep leaning forward you'll end up on your nose. My guess is that if you stay tall/stay centered then your back problems should diminish a lot...

I am a 7 handicap...I spend alot of time concentrating on turning....belt buckle turns so my shoulders are square away from target, turn so belt buckle is square to target. The stress on the back is noticeable, but it needs to be done. Funny thing is....when I score really well I can feel the torque during the round. It's almost like, if I am not hurting I am not swinging correctly.

I am a 7 handicap...I spend alot of time concentrating on turning....belt buckle turns so my shoulders are square away from target, turn so belt buckle is square to target. The stress on the back is noticeable, but it needs to be done. Funny thing is....when I score really well I can feel the torque during the round. It's almost like, if I am not hurting I am not swinging correctly.
imo keep that lower that lower body quiet. That right hip needs to feel resistance from the upper body turn (build torque) Take a slinky/spring...hold the lower part and turn the upper part like a shoulder turn energy is stored....if you turn the upper body and then turn the lower body in the same direction you lose power.... Try swinging with a more stable foundation while being taller.... that will help a lot I bet....

You're a winner alright.

Do you think for a second that I would talk to anyone about some angry old man who swears and has a 4th grade education ... no .... why .... because nobody cares to talk about the town embarrassment .....

Yet ... I have a whole "Conference" of coaches talking about me .... let me guess ... a bunch of guys using poor English, swearing, and using a bunch of adolescent phallic/anal references .... LOL! .... this website should be paying me to post here to have such a following .... seriously!

The South Bend Tribune taking direct quotes is sketchy for you? ..... Glad to hear I was with you on the golf course today .... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: cgvr

Winning a disagreement is just what happens when one side can only swear and say nothing intelligent ... and yes ... just following someone around to swear and throw barbs at them is what old angry people do .... or highly dysfunctional ones ..... you want to go with choice B?

And seriously ... are the only barbs you got the ones we used when we were 12? .... My momma didn't love me? .... that's not close to clever .... it's pathetic .... like your swearing and liking the post of a guy losing his mind .... misery loves company ..... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: cgvr
Do you think for a second that I would talk to anyone about some angry old man who swears and has a 4th grade education ... no .... why .... because nobody cares to talk about the town embarrassment .....

Yet ... I have a whole "Conference" of coaches talking about me .... let me guess ... a bunch of guys using poor English, swearing, and using a bunch of adolescent phallic/anal references .... LOL! .... this website should be paying me to post here to have such a following .... seriously!

The South Bend Tribune taking direct quotes is sketchy for you? ..... Glad to hear I was with you on the golf course today .... :D

I can't talk about the town embarassment...but you are without a doubt this website's embarrassment. Congrats on being the most hated and despised poster on this site. I would also be willing to wager that you are the most ignored poster on this site. As far as the South bend tribune quotes all anyone has to do is google ND BASKETBALL ARTICLES on the South Bend Tribune.....there are plenty of quotes from players on the job Brey does....so stick that up your ass. You are a waste of time....you really are an "effing retard."

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Is it that important to you to 'win" as you think so. You are such a little human being.

IJ...it is important for the little fella to "win"....he gets extra ice cream and gets to stay up an hour later after every "victory". Plus he copies the thread and pins it on the basement wall next to his Barney poster!

Winning a disagreement is just what happens when one side can only swear and say nothing intelligent ... and yes ... just following someone around to swear and throw barbs at them is what old angry people do .... or highly dysfunctional ones ..... you want to go with choice B?

And seriously ... are the only barbs you got the ones we used when we were 12? .... My momma didn't love me? .... that's not close to clever .... it's pathetic .... like your swearing and liking the post of a guy losing his mind .... misery loves company ..... :)
Man you need some serious help dude! Ask mama if you can come out of the basement. Maybe see a therapist and get on some meds! Just trying to help you!

IJ...it is important for the little fella to "win"....he gets extra ice cream and gets to stay up an hour later after every "victory". Plus he copies the thread and pins it on the basement wall next to his Barney poster!
It's kind of fun messing with the village idiot!

It's kind of fun messing with the village idiot!

Indeed! He says the website should pay him. I'd be willing to toss in a few bucks just so I can keep making him look like an asswipe. And BTW...here is a shocker...a bunch of coaches on a golf course...lo and behold we did use some foul language, tell some rotten jokes, talk about sexy women and football. You know...stuff that real men talk about. Bugshit probably would have wanted to talk about out-of bounds plays or gardening!

Man you need some serious help dude! Ask mama if you can come out of the basement. Maybe see a therapist and get on some meds! Just trying to help you!

Is there some medication that helps you be dumber or more vulgar so I can drop to your level ? .... and wasn't this your response 10x over already? .... :cool:

Indeed! He says the website should pay him. I'd be willing to toss in a few bucks just so I can keep making him look like an asswipe. And BTW...here is a shocker...a bunch of coaches on a golf course...lo and behold we did use some foul language, tell some rotten jokes, talk about sexy women and football. You know...stuff that real men talk about. Bugshit probably would have wanted to talk about out-of bounds plays or gardening!

I don't know what is funnier ... the thought of you bringing copies of my posts to a golf outing .... ( which I don't think any half wit would believe) .... seriously? .... or the thought of you talking about women .... which on-line dating site should we contact and warn ... somehow I don't think your "smooth" talking ways would produce any kind of date .... I do find that the guys who talk most about women and in a vulgar way .... never spend any time with them .... let alone get a date .... somehow I'm guessing you don't have a clue what a real man is .... you have to grow up first .... :)

I don't know what is funnier ... the thought of you bringing copies of my posts to a golf outing .... ( which I don't think any half wit would believe) .... seriously? .... or the thought of you talking about women .... which on-line dating site should we contact and warn ... somehow I don't think your "smooth" talking ways would produce any kind of date .... I do find that the guys who talk most about women and in a vulgar way .... never spend any time with them .... let alone get a date .... somehow I'm guessing you don't have a clue what a real man is .... you have to grow up first .... :)

The final answer... Here's what this thread needs "pronto if not sooner"...

I don't know what is funnier ... the thought of you bringing copies of my posts to a golf outing .... ( which I don't think any half wit would believe) .... seriously? .... or the thought of you talking about women .... which on-line dating site should we contact and warn ... somehow I don't think your "smooth" talking ways would produce any kind of date .... I do find that the guys who talk most about women and in a vulgar way .... never spend any time with them .... let alone get a date .... somehow I'm guessing you don't have a clue what a real man is .... you have to grow up first .... :)[/QUOTE

lmao...make sure you are never in one of my foursomes...I'd shoot myself! I may not know what a "real man" is....but I know you ain't one of them. Who are you, Father Flanagan!

" I do find that the guys who talk most about women and in a vulgar way .... never spend any time with them .... let alone get a date."

OMG....he does live in the basement!

"which on-line dating site should we contact and warn" ... I know...How about we try Buguits Brainless Broads and Boobs"...that's were you go isn't it????:).....should be worth some laffs. And BTW...before this thread gets squashed...every coach said that the asshat article of yours said that Brey coached Eric up to the point that he wanted him to become more vocal...just like coaches do with college men. Another proof that you have never coached a team sport...Echowaker was spot on...

Bodize...correct you are. I have come to the conclusion that there are 2 types of stupid....one who reads the morons posts and one who responds to his posts...The guy is a loon.

This thread is terribly stupid !! Time for someone to be the bigger man and quit replying !!
Put down the blow up doll and stay out of it. This is getting close to decker ndafarley range....

But ya gotta admit the Buguits Brainless Broads and Boobs was pretty funny!

This whole thing is awesome. It keeps this place alive.....too many folks here have zero sense of humor....oh, a sense of humor is a sign of intelligence....that explains a lot.. this board needs some sort of Wonderlic test....
"irishjohn, can you spell cat...?"
"Huh, who me?"
"okay, we'll spot you the c and the t...."
"Uh, I'm allergic..."

PS I think we get to 300 by game time....

Is there some medication that helps you be dumber or more vulgar so I can drop to your level ? .... and wasn't this your response 10x over already? .... :cool:
Reading comprehension is lost on you buddy!

Hey Bugnut will you be at the game this weekend?

He's stuck in the basement office at his cubicle protecting his red stapler!..You guys have at it...I am on the road for the next coupla days...CG...no way this hits 300 by game time...

He's stuck in the basement office at his cubicle protecting his red stapler!..You guys have at it...I am on the road for the next coupla days...CG...no way this hits 300 by game time...
He couldn't find ND if you gave him a map.

"which on-line dating site should we contact and warn" ... I know...How about we try Buguits Brainless Broads and Boobs"...that's were you go isn't it????:).....should be worth some laffs. And BTW...before this thread gets squashed...every coach said that the asshat article of yours said that Brey coached Eric up to the point that he wanted him to become more vocal...just like coaches do with college men. Another proof that you have never coached a team sport...Echowaker was spot on...

Of course he needed Eric to be more vocal ... he needs someone to call the plays ... :eek:

Comprehension? ... You've buddied up with a guy who said ... " I no coaching" ... true story .... LOL!

At the game? .... you want to be embarrassed in person ?

Last edited:
But ya gotta admit the Buguits Brainless Broads and Boobs was pretty funny!

Spoken like a guy who only gets dates with Ms. Michigan ..... I have to believe on-line dating wouldn't be help here either ... this is sad ... :(

But really ... funny is you carrying around copies of my posts :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT