ADVERTISEMENT

Both Qb's to play against Texas.***

And just think....all these coaches have to do is ask you! You will tell them exactly what they should do, because even without ever spending one day on a football field or a basketball court...you know more than they do. I also never assumed anything about the ND quarterback....I have not seen 5 seconds of an ND football game this fall, but I am far too intelligent to make assaholic statements like you constantly do....if you ever were in charge of a team you would know that, instead you are an ignorant moron. Go back to reading the SB Tribune and listening to Kirk Herbstriet...btw...how many football games has he coached?

Last edited:
Reactions: Irishjohn68
Once again Buguit has proven he knows nothing about everything! Buguit go back to the rock you have crawled out from under. And take cvgr with you!

Reactions: cavanaugh208
Once again Buguit has proven he knows nothing about everything! Buguit go back to the rock you have crawled out from under. And take cvgr with you!
Seriously, did you get training on the wider seats? Larger towel...????

I am so looking forward to heading up to ND tomorrow for the game. I will enjoy my day rooting on ND while self proclaimed ND fans like Buguit and cvgr will be rooting for ND and Kelly to lose the game. Life must suck to be them.

Reactions: Bodizephax
And just think....all these coaches have to do is ask you! You will tell them exactly what they should do, because even without ever spending one day on a football field or a basketball court...you know more than they do. I also never assumed anything about the ND quarterback....I have not seen 5 seconds of an ND football game this fall, but I am far too intelligent to make assaholic statements like you constantly do....if you ever were in charge of a team you would know that, instead you are an ignorant moron. Go back to reading the SB Tribune and listening to Kirk Herbstriet...btw...how many football games has he coached?

Thank you for admitting you have no idea what you are talking about ..... not 5 seconds of any game? ..... I just assumed you watched it all and were still clueless ... that would've been par :)

I am so looking forward to heading up to ND tomorrow for the game. I will enjoy my day rooting on ND while self proclaimed ND fans like Buguit and cvgr will be rooting for ND and Kelly to lose the game. Life must suck to be them.

You wish ... some of us don't just root for ND but we root for them to win championships .... not go 8-4 ... I expect a win today ... although you never know who Kelly can coach down to .... none the less .... I expect you not to disappear like last week and Texas ..... have a fun day posting gibberish :)

Thank you for admitting you have no idea what you are talking about ..... not 5 seconds of any game? ..... I just assumed you watched it all and were still clueless ... that would've been par :)

Yo asshat...how bout you go back on this thread and cut and paste where I said Kizer or Zaire should start?? I never said it because I really don't give a shit. My point being...I don't know more than the ND football coach, I am NOT at ND football practices, and so I don't have the experience to decide who should play or not play...and you know what asshole....NEITHER DO YOU! How many football games have you coached? How many football practices have you been at? Who is the stupid one here? You learned more than Kelly just by sitting at the end of a bar watching a TV set....btw...your BFF buddy Herbstreit was on Gameday this morning telling the country that MSU was an "elite" program with one of the best HC's in the nation...so your hanjob buddy doesn't think MSU is inferior...have another BudLite asswipe...

Yo asshat...how bout you go back on this thread and cut and paste where I said Kizer or Zaire should start?? I never said it because I really don't give a shit. My point being...I don't know more than the ND football coach, I am NOT at ND football practices, and so I don't have the experience to decide who should play or not play...and you know what asshole....NEITHER DO YOU! How many football games have you coached? How many football practices have you been at? Who is the stupid one here? You learned more than Kelly just by sitting at the end of a bar watching a TV set....btw...your BFF buddy Herbstreit was on Gameday this morning telling the country that MSU was an "elite" program with one of the best HC's in the nation...so your hanjob buddy doesn't think MSU is inferior...have another BudLite asswipe...

I've watched every minute of every game .... you haven't ... you have no idea what is going on .... per usual .... soooo much swearing .... Grrrrrrr ....... Kelly is officially turning this team into a total crap show

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT