ADVERTISEMENT

Both Qb's to play against Texas.***

" I do find that the guys who talk most about women and in a vulgar way .... never spend any time with them .... let alone get a date."

OMG....he does live in the basement!

Oh yeah! ... I now live in a basement ... out of the country ... in Hawaii ... LOL!

That's funny :p

Comprehension? ... You've buddied up with a guy who said ... " I no coaching" ... true story .... LOL!

At the game? .... you want to be embarrassed in person ?
I guess it would be embarrassing to be seen with you! But seriously, do you have any friends?

Buguit, why are you so angry? Every post you make is full of hate! Your life must be a living hell!

Buguit, why are you so angry? Every post you make is full of hate! Your life must be a living hell!

So we are going to add delusional to old .... angry and dumb

I guess when you don't have your own material ... you can use mine :)

Kelly laid another egg at home against another inferior opponent didn't he?

We need to be at 300 by Wed. Pick up the pace!!

INFERIOR OPPONENT????? You gotta be kidding me. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but didn't Mich St win the Big Ten last year? Didn't Michigan St get into the BCS playoffs, 4 teams?. Didn't Michigan St beat Ohio St at Ohio State? Wasn't Mich St ranked #12 in the country coming into the game, ND was #18? Are these facts or am I making this up? I can see ND fans being upset at losing, maybe being punched in the mouth a little bit..but Mich St. isn't fish..INFERIOR!!!...lmao....this may be the dumbest statement ever put on this board. But seeing who made it...well. What an ignorant human being....

Reactions: Irishjohn68
INFERIOR OPPONENT????? You gotta be kidding me. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but didn't Mich St win the Big Ten last year? Didn't Michigan St get into the BCS playoffs, 4 teams?. Didn't Michigan St beat Ohio St at Ohio State? Wasn't Mich St ranked #12 in the country coming into the game, ND was #18? Are these facts or am I making this up? I can see ND fans being upset at losing, maybe being punched in the mouth a little bit..but Mich St. isn't fish..INFERIOR!!!...lmao....this may be the dumbest statement ever put on this board. But seeing who made it...well. What an ignorant human being....
UM gave them a game and OSU took a game off against them. Please see the playoff result of a complete clown stomp to verify that they are extremely average.

Wow...Ohio St took the game off. An Urban Meyer coached team took the game off against a Mark Dantonio coached team. I find that hard to believe. And from what I recall, UM won ten games last year didn't they? I wouldn't call winning a Big Ten Title, getting to the playoff,even if they did get beat badly), having a 12 ranking as being "Inferior." Maybe they aren't as good this year as past years...but inferior. Please. Did ND play poorly? I can't answer that....but to call them Inferior is asinine....but again...consider the source...

Wow...Ohio St took the game off. An Urban Meyer coached team took the game off against a Mark Dantonio coached team. I find that hard to believe. And from what I recall, UM won ten games last year didn't they? I wouldn't call winning a Big Ten Title, getting to the playoff,even if they did get beat badly), having a 12 ranking as being "Inferior." Maybe they aren't as good this year as past years...but inferior. Please. Did ND play poorly? I can't answer that....but to call them Inferior is asinine....but again...consider the source...
Yeah and the fact you don't mention the CLOWN STOMP in the playoff - they clearly didn't belong and the BIG sucks year in and year out - slightly better than the MAC.

The only person who is angry is you! You accuse me of what you are guilty of. Stay classy! Have a nice day nut job!

Reactions: cavanaugh208
The Big Ten sucks? We will have to agree to disagree...ask Oklahoma if Ohio State sucks? And didn't Ohio State pound ND last year in the Fiesta Bowl? You may be correct...I don't have time in my job to follow cfb...after Oct 15 comes around I watch no sports...I still wouldn't call Mich St "Inferior"...Hasn't ND been playing them for years?

The only person who is angry is you! You accuse me of what you are guilty of. Stay classy! Have a nice day nut job!

You'e saying the guy that shows up swearing isn't the angry guy ???? ..... Delusional it is ! ... we have a winner .... let me guess .... the guy that only swears and throws barbs is the classy one too .... :D

IJ...is there a coach of any sport at ND that the "nutjob" isn't better than?

Whining about me again .... at least you came back a couple days earlier than last time after the always disappearing act ..... small family tragedy this weekend ? ..... :eek:....

You'e saying the guy that shows up swearing isn't the angry guy ???? ..... Delusional it is ! ... we have a winner .... let me guess .... the guy that only swears and throws barbs is the classy one too .... :D
You are the one swearing all the time. If some disagrees with you all you do is attack that poster. You have been doing that for years now. I think that is the only kind of language you understand!

Whining about me again .... at least you came back a couple days earlier than last time after the always disappearing act ..... small family tragedy this weekend ? ..... :eek:....
I notice that after ND wins (either football or basketball) you are no where to be seen!

Family tragedy??? WTF are you talking about....what an effing retard.

The Big Ten sucks? We will have to agree to disagree...ask Oklahoma if Ohio State sucks? And didn't Ohio State pound ND last year in the Fiesta Bowl? You may be correct...I don't have time in my job to follow cfb...after Oct 15 comes around I watch no sports...I still wouldn't call Mich St "Inferior"...Hasn't ND been playing them for years?
MSU is NO OSU - end of story.

1596...you obviously watch more ND football than I do so I will take your word for it. But to use the term 'inferior" means that ND should have beat them by 3 scores or more...I mean the line went off at ND giving 6.5....those Vegas guys know what they are doing.

On my travels on Saturday I listened to 3 ESPN guys: kiper, some guy named "Booger" and another guy...maybe the ex-Oregon coach. All 3 were asked to name thier top 7 CFB coaches....Dantonio was on all 3 top 7's...so I don't think you get those kind of plaudits by being inferior. I woud bet Urban Meyer doesn't think they are inferior...

Last edited:
Really shouldn't make fun of the retard, but Bugnut brings it upon himself!

For the life of me I can't understand why someone would post...knowing full well they are going to be ridiculed...and it seems like its been going on for over a decade. you can't tell me that a person would find it enjoyable to do that. And you are corrrect...if you disagree you get attacked...he must be fun at parties!

For the life of me I can't understand why someone would post...knowing full well they are going to be ridiculed...and it seems like its been going on for over a decade. you can't tell me that a person would find it enjoyable to do that. And you are corrrect...if you disagree you get attacked...he must be fun at parties!

mmZDrbnbsVlJiSI0v84z2m8-Pzvl8u87Lqg-fKA01QPzjO5l3gl07Q9ZkQVYnQxjTiIp=w300

CG...6700 yds yesterday..played the tips...shot 73! no birds...17 pars and one bogie 6 for 7 getting up and down...probably my last round till april...

CG...6700 yds yesterday..played the tips...shot 73! no birds...17 pars and one bogie 6 for 7 getting up and down...probably my last round till april...
Nice score - we had gusty winds in Bermuda yesterday so I was 5 over with one OB drive.

5 over is nice anywhere...I have been driving the ball like a champ...nothing huge but everything in play...our greens were slow, just plugged a week ago so i got up and down on 2 holes that i was in jail had they been rolling like usual...

Well done!! That's what the big boys do... Bomb a few putts and you're under par....
PS According to Earl RIP, "When Tiger shows up he wants to burn the place to the ground..."

Nice score - we had gusty winds in Bermuda yesterday so I was 5 over with one OB drive.
Years ago we were on #16 Port Royal and the President of the division was in the group behind us. We wave him up and he knocks it to 5-6 feet. I look at the ball and it has a red stripe around it...range ball. This guy had access to 1000's of dollars worth of ProV's NXT's.... whatever, and on one of the most scenic holes in golf he hits a piece of crap.... We got tons of laughs out of it that night... His 2 bosses almost pee'd themselves.

5 over is nice anywhere...I have been driving the ball like a champ...nothing huge but everything in play...our greens were slow, just plugged a week ago so i got up and down on 2 holes that i was in jail had they been rolling like usual...
Are you giving golf lessons? Any time I break 100 is a great day! lOL!

Years ago we were on #16 Port Royal and the President of the division was in the group behind us. We wave him up and he knocks it to 5-6 feet. I look at the ball and it has a red stripe around it...range ball. This guy had access to 1000's of dollars worth of ProV's NXT's.... whatever, and on one of the most scenic holes in golf he hits a piece of crap.... We got tons of laughs out of it that night... His 2 bosses almost pee'd themselves.
Nice - did you manage to get onto the Mid Ocean Club as well?

Nice - did you manage to get onto the Mid Ocean Club as well?
Played there multiple times on 2 separate trips years ago....once with a member...the guy owned "Golfworld?" lower Manhattan. On another trip the CFO of the firm I worked for knew someone that got us on. Great great GC....
PS always had a good time at Henry VIII...among other spots...

Played there multiple times on 2 separate trips years ago....once with a member...the guy owned "Golfworld?" lower Manhattan. On another trip the CFO of the firm I worked for knew someone that got us on. Great great GC....
PS always had a good time at Henry VIII...among other spots...
Hard to believe we once had 9 golf courses here - only 6 are open now. 2017 America's Cub in the Harbor!

Reactions: cgvr
Family tragedy??? WTF are you talking about....what an effing retard.

The sick kid when Brey got bounced in the 1st round that later became a daughter's car accident .... how low do you have to go .... if there is a lowest .... you'll find it ...:confused:

The sick kid when Brey got bounced in the 1st round that later became a daughter's car accident .... how low do you have to go .... if there is a lowest .... you'll find it ...:confused:[/QUOTe

So this Seahawk guy had a kid who had a car accident and you poke fun at it.....and you think that SeaHawk and I are the same guy? Take note of my last 4 words from my previous post...they stand. You are truly a sick individual...

Being attacked is one thing .... being trolled by those with a 6th grade education is another..... I'm not sure I'd call it an attack ....

If people disagree I attack??? .... that's news .... fun at parties? .... let me guess .... that means you just show up and start swearing .... make an anal reference .... show them a printed copy of one of my posts (LOL!) ..... and retreat to your one computer .... if one of the other 3 guys in your office isn't using it ... :)

13 years saying the same shit...not to obsessed are we? people don't disagree with you anymore because few if any respond to your posts...you should be paying IJ and myself...you are the most hated/despised/ignored poster on this website...congrats ahole. Mom must be proud...you truly need help. What an effing loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT