ADVERTISEMENT

Both Qb's to play against Texas.***

13 years saying the same shit...not to obsessed are we? people don't disagree with you anymore because few if any respond to your posts...you should be paying IJ and myself...you are the most hated/despised/ignored poster on this website...congrats ahole. Mom must be proud...you truly need help. What an effing loser.

280!!!!

I am still not giving you a $100! The dude is a true POS...all of NDNation must be thrilled to have him aboard. Making fun of a guy who had a kid in a car wreck....wow..

I am still not giving you a $100! The dude is a true POS...all of NDNation must be thrilled to have him aboard. Making fun of a guy who had a kid in a car wreck....wow..

Holy Hannah! bug what the heck is this about? What's your take on this? Really curious...

You must have really had your feelings hurt .... look on the bright side .... you found a cyberfriend .... :)
My feelings hurt? I'll let you know buddy when you hurt my feelings. LOL!

Why don't we talk about your childhood. Let's try and figure out what the hell is wrong with you. I'm here to help you. Was it as hard then to make a friend as it is now? Did mama not love you enough?

This could be interesting.

Being attacked is one thing .... being trolled by those with a 6th grade education is another..... I'm not sure I'd call it an attack ....

If people disagree I attack??? .... that's news .... fun at parties? .... let me guess .... that means you just show up and start swearing .... make an anal reference .... show them a printed copy of one of my posts (LOL!) ..... and retreat to your one computer .... if one of the other 3 guys in your office isn't using it ... :)
What about all the swearing you have dished out over the years? It's so easy to point fingers at others, yet when others give it back to you you run home to mommy!

13 years saying the same shit...not to obsessed are we? people don't disagree with you anymore because few if any respond to your posts...you should be paying IJ and myself...you are the most hated/despised/ignored poster on this website...congrats ahole. Mom must be proud...you truly need help. What an effing loser.

I am the most hated .... by you ... you are my #1 fan ..... definitely not the most ignored ..... more like the most followed ...... just like this thread ..... where you followed me ..... as always ..... Hell .... you don't just follow and troll alll my posts ..... you print them off and carry them around to show people .... I'M PUBLISHED!!! ... LOL! .....:cool:

My feelings hurt? I'll let you know buddy when you hurt my feelings. LOL!

Why don't we talk about your childhood. Let's try and figure out what the hell is wrong with you. I'm here to help you. Was it as hard then to make a friend as it is now? Did mama not love you enough?

This could be interesting.

Oh .... you're feelings are hurt ... it's obvious when your post is just swearing at someone ... LOL!

What's wrong with me? I'm not the guy swearing at people and liking the posts of a guy losing his mind .... :)

Reactions: cgvr
First of all jackass...I would rather have a boil on my nuts lanced with a rusty screwdriver than carry your posts around. I printed an article...just the article itself..and had a bunch of qualified coaches point out that you are an absolute moron. If you are so "followed" as you say...check out the thread YOU started on this site about kicking off to start the second half....let's look and see how many people responded....ONE! And that person was using emoticons...just like you...that dude was probably your cousin.

Reactions: cgvr
Oh .... you're feelings are hurt ... it's obvious when your post is just swearing at someone ... LOL!

What's wrong with me? I'm not the guy swearing at people and liking the posts of a guy losing his mind .... :)
You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen on this board. Yeah I asked the question what is wrong with you! We have seen your posts where you are swearing at others all the time. You have just recently cleaned up some of you language. Stop accusing me of what you are guilty of.

First of all jackass...I would rather have a boil on my nuts lanced with a rusty screwdriver than carry your posts around. I printed an article...just the article itself..and had a bunch of qualified coaches point out that you are an absolute moron. If you are so "followed" as you say...check out the thread YOU started on this site about kicking off to start the second half....let's look and see how many people responded....ONE! And that person was using emoticons...just like you...that dude was probably your cousin.

"First of all jackass...I would rather have a boil on my nuts lanced with a rusty screwdriver than carry your posts around..."

That is very very funny!!.

You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen on this board. Yeah I asked the question what is wrong with you! We have seen your posts where you are swearing at others all the time. You have just recently cleaned up some of you language. Stop accusing me of what you are guilty of.

At this point you'd say anything .... tell any lie ... I'm not accusing you .... don't have to ... it is in this thread .... classless angry old man .... what is wrong with you ? .... you need to fabricate lies about others to make yourself not look so much like a piece of trailer trash :p

Exhibit A for angriness and lack of class .... LOVE IT!

"You are such an A-hole!

Go back to mama's basement.

Go Irish!"

-IrishJohn68

Last edited:

Right out of the gate with swearing ..... Grrrrr .... hilarious ..... and another crotch reference ..... Classy .... aren't we angry today .... and yes you printed my post .... and carried it with you to show others ... reeeeaaaaallly pathetic .... we are aquiring new lows ! .... I knew you could do it ....

Let me know if you need any more copies .... LOL! .... I can help with that :D

Just remember Buguit, you are the one who has been swearing at others who disagree with you for a long time now. I can remember how upset you would get at people who disagree with you about coach Brey. Yes I called you an a-hole, that seems to be the only language you understand. You swear at me, I'll swear back at you. If you don't like it maybe you shouldn't have started this. I can agree to disagree with other people, but you are a complete jerk! So the truth hurts some times.

Just remember Buguit, you are the one who has been swearing at others who disagree with you for a long time now. I can remember how upset you would get at people who disagree with you about coach Brey. Yes I called you an a-hole, that seems to be the only language you understand. You swear at me, I'll swear back at you. If you don't like it maybe you shouldn't have started this. I can agree to disagree with other people, but you are a complete jerk! So the truth hurts some times.

Oh, that's going to leave a mark....

You are a liar along with being old angry and dumb .... feel free to copy and paste where I swore at you or anyone .... thing is .... you can't ..... because it didn't happen ..... truth doesn't hurt you ... you have to have truth to begin with .... you agree to disagree? .... another laugher .... you get into pissing contests all over this board .... but unlike you .. I don't care enough about you to jump on every garbage post of yours .... meanwhile your infatuated with me .... follow me around like a lap dog ..... like this thread .... but I get it .... I make you look dumb .... thus the anger and swearing .... Have a nice day ..... :)

"You are such an A-hole!

Go back to mama's basement.

Go Irish!"

-IrishJohn68

LOL!

Judas was a hypocrite as well. I can certainly prove that you are a liar. It's on this thread already. You made a statement that "I never attack posters. I only come on this site looking to defend myself from people looking to pick a fight." But lo and behold, in a thread on this site titled "ND Hires a New Coach", IrishJohn made a statement to another poster. You immediately came out of the tunnel under the basement and called him out...you even used the phrase, "Pissing in your cheerios." So that makes you a liar...shall I go back and cut and paste it for the entire website to see? BTW....since when isn't the term "Pissing" considered a curse word....perhaps you should use the term urinating, or peeing, or tinkling. All this bad language is deplorable! You ignorant ahole!!! :eek::D:cool:

Last edited:
"FEEL FREE TO COPY AND PASTE WHERE I SWORE AT YOU OR ANYONE."

Ok...I will try...where I come from "Pissing" is considered swearing/using vulgar language. Not that I give a shit, but you are an effing liar. BTW...so that people don't think I am making it up...it's on page 17 of this forum. "ND Hires a New Head Coach."

Maybe biggest hypocrite on the board .... try looking the other way sometime .... starting something where there was nothing .... total lack of class ..... someone must PISS in your cheerios on a daily basis

8 Buguit, Jul 12, 2016

Ok...I will try...where I come from "Pissing" is considered swearing/using vulgar language. Not that I give a shit, but you are an effing liar. BTW...so that people don't think I am making it up...it's on page 17 of this forum. "ND Hires a New Head Coach."

Maybe biggest hypocrite on the board .... try looking the other way sometime .... starting something where there was nothing .... total lack of class ..... someone must PISS in your cheerios on a daily basis

8 Buguit, Jul 12, 2016

Are we going for 400?

8 Buguit, Jul 12, 2016

You keep trying ..... why don't you print a copy of that post and show it to your imaginary buddies ... and see what they say ..... nobody has to ask if you have a problem ..... you certainly take the cake on this one ..... this keeps getting funnier .... LOL!

Judas was a hypocrite as well. I can certainly prove that you are a liar. It's on this thread already. You made a statement that "I never attack posters. I only come on this site looking to defend myself from people looking to pick a fight." But lo and behold, in a thread on this site titled "ND Hires a New Coach", IrishJohn made a statement to another poster. immediately came out of the tunnel under the basement and called him out...you even used the phrase, "Pissing in your cheerios." So that makes you a liar...shall I go back and cut and paste it for the entire website to see? BTW....since when isn't the term "Pissing" considered a curse word....perhaps you should use the term urinating, or peeing, or tinkling. All this bad language is deplorable! You ignorant ahole!!! :eek::D:cool:

GRRRRRR ... feel the love .... you should calm down .... no ... the same always is true ... you guys came over 1st looking for trouble like a jilted girlfriend ..... hurt ... :D

You keep trying ..... why don't you print a copy of that post and show it to your imaginary buddies ... and see what they say ..... nobody has to ask if you have a problem ..... you certainly take the cake on this one ..... this keeps getting funnier .... LOL!

yikes!

I was going to comment that the title pointed to the single ill fated decision that doomed the start to the season!

but this might be one of the all time worst threads of all time!

yikes!

I was going to comment that the title pointed to the single ill fated decision that doomed the start to the season!

but this might be one of the all time worst threads of all time!

This thread is befitting of such fine executive decision making.

"Zaire should start. He's older and more mature." How's Kizer done so far? Supercoach really nailed that one didn't he!!! He should stick to Women's Fencing....

"Zaire should start. He's older and more mature." How's Kizer done so far? Supercoach really nailed that one didn't he!!! He should stick to Women's Fencing....

Kizer is a good QB .... leave it to you to base your opinion on Kelly's decision and one game ... one funny thing is you had nothing to say until after the fact .... Kizer might be the better QB .... he might not .... I'm pretty sure Zaire could be 1-2 ... at least .... after the Tommy Rees affair it should be obvious that the better QB doesn't always necessarily start ... at the very least he picked one instead of going with 2 .... too bad ND had to start 0-1 to do it .... another Kelly fail

Kizer is a good QB .... he is 1-2 and our season might as well be over .... we lost to 2 inferior teams ... again

I am not at practice everyday..so I don't offer opinions on something I can't evaluate with my own two eyes. I also am intelligent enough to know that I don't know more than a coach who has won big at every level he has coached...unlike you who knows more than every coach at ND, doesn't matter what sport it is. I am also intelligent enough to know that if I offered an opinion and it was incorrect, I would be man enough to admit it. Unlike you...who is NEVER wrong, who lives by the mantra, "if I want your opinion I will give it to you." Probably the reason so many on this site hate you like the plague.

I am not at practice everyday..so I don't offer opinions on something I can't evaluate with my own two eyes. I also am intelligent enough to know that I don't know more than a coach who has won big at every level he has coached...unlike you who knows more than every coach at ND, doesn't matter what sport it is. I am also intelligent enough to know that if I offered an opinion and it was incorrect, I would be man enough to admit it. Unlike you...who is NEVER wrong, who lives by the mantra, "if I want your opinion I will give it to you." Probably the reason so many on this site hate you like the plague.

You want to assume that Kizer is the better QB .... I realize this is a grasping of straws after being proven to be stupid over and over ..... He may be .... but he may not .... Kizer is good .... Zaire is good as well .... but like all the apologists here .... you want to paint anyone who criticizes a decision as someone who thinks they know everything .... the criticism was going with 2 QB's and basically wasting spring/fall practice .... 3 offensive series for Zaire was enough to can him? .... 2 months of practice apparently did nothing

Fact is .... the coaches make wrong decisions ..... sometimes really bad ones .... aka stupid ..... I've said many times that Kelly does some things very well .... but there are some holes in his coaching acumen .... acumen .... sorry if you need a dictionary for that one .... as of now Kizer has played ok ... but he is 1-2 :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT