ADVERTISEMENT

We hired a new HC.....

cgvr

I've posted how many times?
Jun 25, 2010
NOTRE DAME, Ind. – Delayna Herndon, a former Bowling Green State cheerleader and seven-year member of the Detroit Tigers Energy Squad, has joined the University of Notre Dame family as the head cheerleading coach.

Herndon replaces long-time head coach Jo Minton, who retired in June following 22 years of service to the University.

In her new role Herndon will oversee three squads that cheer at a variety of Irish athletics events in addition to serving as ambassadors for Notre Dame in the community and on the road.
http://www.und.com/genrel/070816aaa.html

Awwww bummer. I never met Jo but I saw her interact with the cheer squad and and other folk there in front of the student section for years. She seemed very popular with the gals and guys. The Lep has to be a little down also. Good luck Jo in your retirement.

Reactions: echowaker
NOTRE DAME, Ind. – Delayna Herndon, a former Bowling Green State cheerleader and seven-year member of the Detroit Tigers Energy Squad, has joined the University of Notre Dame family as the head cheerleading coach.

Herndon replaces long-time head coach Jo Minton, who retired in June following 22 years of service to the University.

In her new role Herndon will oversee three squads that cheer at a variety of Irish athletics events in addition to serving as ambassadors for Notre Dame in the community and on the road.
Does she have the right kind of curves?

Oh good! Something new for you to bitch about!

Oh good! Something new for you to bitch about!

Maybe biggest hypocrite on the board .... try looking the other way sometime .... starting something where there was nothing .... total lack of class ..... someone must piss in your cheerios on a daily basis

Reactions: end_23
Maybe biggest hypocrite on the board .... try looking the other way sometime .... starting something where there was nothing .... total lack of class ..... someone must piss in your cheerios on a daily basis
Oh good, another village idiot. Good to see you Bugnut!

Oh good, another village idiot. Good to see you Bugnut!

Irishjohn, with all due respect, I'd put you in the bottom 10 percentile in board intelligence.
It's okay though. You're funny.

Irishjohn, with all due respect, I'd put you in the bottom 10 percentile in board intelligence.
It's okay though. You're funny.
Well, at least that is still higher then you. But hey, whatever makes you feel good.

It is rather humorous to watch two losers like irishjohn68 and cgvr in a race to the bottom!

It is rather humorous to watch two losers like irishjohn68 and cgvr in a race to the bottom!
I have a question Argusman (Epictitus). When you post something how do you decide which username to use? Do you have a meeting with all of your personalities to come to a consensus? cvgr I think would agree with me that you are by far the biggest dope on the message board. Feel free to ignore me butt head.

On game day this will not only be the best HC on the field, but also the only ND HC on the field with pro experience.
not quite sure what professional experience means in relationship to the college game. it appears the one man band is out of tune once again.

IrishJohn, Are you really that stupid?

Have you ever seen an Argusman post? I have been here posting on a fairly regular basis and have never seen one, yet whoever this guy is he got under your skin and you can't stand it.

Just by your posts it is clear you are not very smart, but you really are getting drilled by people who have crept into your imagination.

Have you ever seen an Argusman post? I have been here posting on a fairly regular basis and have never seen one, yet whoever this guy is he got under your skin and you can't stand it.

Just by your posts it is clear you are not very smart, but you really are getting drilled by people who have crept into your imagination.
We could only wish that you and all your alter egos were only in our imagination.

You know very well that your Argusman username has been banned from this site along with a host of other usernames you have used. You are fooling no one. You are a sick individual just wasting everyone's time. You are a embarrassment to yourself. Now answer my questions!

IJ

can't believe you got sucked into this this long/far!

I lost track of the who is who;

"...“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

Talk about a hypocrite....well you are a total liar. I recall in a previous thread where...and this is a quote, "I only come on this site to defend myself from somebody looking to pick a fight"....those are your words are they not? Well, liar, IrishJohn said nothing to you...you came after him. You got brass balls, for an idiot.

Talk about a hypocrite....well you are a total liar. I recall in a previous thread where...and this is a quote, "I only come on this site to defend myself from somebody looking to pick a fight"....those are your words are they not? Well, liar, IrishJohn said nothing to you...you came after him. You got brass balls, for an idiot.

I'm a total liar because your memory is selective ???? .... I'm sure I said I NEVER NEVER do anything else .... puhleeze .... but sure your buddy needs help .... feel free and back up the old cantankerous guy who attacks a thread that he wasn't involved in that was started in total civility

I see where you stand .... this board is full of guys with low self esteem

Hey dipstick....you're the one who said you never call anyone out...where on this thread did IJ call you out? Your just a pompous, arrogant liar...

Reactions: Pennick44
Hey dipstick....you're the one who said you never call anyone out...where on this thread did IJ call you out? Your just a pompous, arrogant liar...

Oh yeah .... says you .... the hate gives away the total sense of your self serving and embellished posts .... sorry you're so angry .... :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT