ADVERTISEMENT

Both Qb's to play against Texas.***

First off ... liar .... 2nd of all .... "all these so-called" people you would be referring to? ... would be the usual collection of angry dumb old men ..... that "everyone" ? .... Thirdly .... I don't spend time worrying about the number of cyber-friends I could make ... I live in the real world .... try getting out of the house sometime

And sheesh .... could that post be any more angry?? .... :)

Cyber-World or real world don't really matter a whole lot. You are just an ignorant human being in any world.

Are you saying because Crist fumbled the snap that being in the shotgun inside the 5 is a good thing and under center is worse ? .... Doesn't matter? .... that one play proves it??? .... I'm looking for the wisdom in this .... I guess Lou Holtz was dumb for using the Power T .... of course he probably considered more than one play on one drive to decide where his better odds were
why ? its the philosophy of the offense. it's not right or wrong. why does it have to be either or ? a coach does what he believes in. not liking it ( myself included ) does not make it "wrong".

why ? its the philosophy of the offense. it's not right or wrong. why does it have to be either or ? a coach does what he believes in. not liking it ( myself included ) does not make it "wrong".

Because only one person on this thread is correct...everyone else who chooses to have a differing opinion is wrong. Thankfully I know an moron when I see/hear one. My only wish is this jerk was a coach in my conference...then I would be assured of 2 easy 'w's a year.

Cyber-World or real world don't really matter a whole lot. You are just an ignorant human being in any world.

Says the guy who thinks Hawaii is out of the country with no wifi .... says he "no's" stuff (lol) ... trades messages with "buddies" on message board siting in the same office ... from the same computer (LOL!) ..... you have no idea what smart is ... clearly

Hold on to that hate .... and class :D

Because only one person on this thread is correct...everyone else who chooses to have a differing opinion is wrong. Thankfully I know an moron when I see/hear one. My only wish is this jerk was a coach in my conference...then I would be assured of 2 easy 'w's a year.

More posts dedicated to me ... whining AGAIN ... you are probably up nights thinking of me ..... sad ... but thx anyways

my #1 fan

Dude...stop snorting your supply. You truly are ignorant and a disgusting person. Almost feel sorry for you....however one can see that you enjoy being the most despised person on this site. Your life must really suck.

Reactions: Pennick44

If the philosophy of the offense requires you to be in the shotgun 100% of the time ... the philosophy is flawed ... and thus at times stupid .... say again .... stupid

ND has maybe the best O-line in the country .... running jet sweep or QB read option against stacked line inside the 5 is stupid .... your bigger, stronger, AND still more athletic .... go mano y mano and run it down their throats .... Qb sneak is often the best play when your Oline can out physical your opponents .... you have to get the D to defend it .... make them put 3 beefy guys over center .... then the Off tackle becomes wide open .... but NO ... run a slow developing play against a stacked line (out of the shotgun) explains why the RB is met by no less than 3 players 2 yds in the backfield .... this play has no chance ... probably nobody does this more on 3rd and short than ND ... and it is a major philosophical flaw if your calling it a matter of offensive philosophy ..... I call it stupid ... ND with Kelly has turned 3rd and 1 into a passing down .... running Off tackle ... FB dive ... QB sneak is not rocket science .... kids at the lowest level can do it ... trust me ... I've seen it ... I think ND players can handle it .... it makes sense .... it improves team chance for success .... the opposite of stupid

If the philosophy of the offense requires you to be in the shotgun 100% of the time ... the philosophy is flawed ... and thus at times stupid .... say again .... stupid

ND has maybe the best O-line in the country .... running jet sweep or QB read option against stacked line inside the 5 is stupid .... your bigger, stronger, AND still more athletic .... go mano y mano and run it down their throats .... Qb sneak is often the best play when your Oline can out physical your opponents .... you have to get the D to defend it .... make them put 3 beefy guys over center .... then the Off tackle becomes wide open .... but NO ... run a slow developing play against a stacked line (out of the shotgun) explains why the RB is met by no less than 3 players 2 yds in the backfield .... this play has no chance ... probably nobody does this more on 3rd and short than ND ... and it is a major philosophical flaw if your calling it a matter of offensive philosophy ..... I call it stupid ... ND with Kelly has turned 3rd and 1 into a passing down .... running Off tackle ... FB dive ... QB sneak is not rocket science .... kids at the lowest level can do it ... trust me ... I've seen it ... I think ND players can handle it .... it makes sense .... it improves team chance for success .... the opposite of stupid
ok coach. again you don't have to like it. that doesn't make a specific philosophy wrong or stupid. yikes what a hard head you have ! i personally like to go with 3 or 4 wide in short yardage but thats me. spread the defense out.

Dude...stop snorting your supply. You truly are ignorant and a disgusting person. Almost feel sorry for you....however one can see that you enjoy being the most despised person on this site. Your life must really suck.

I know the guy with 4 to 5 aliases .... who knows no truth ... swears like a spoiled adolescent .... follows me around like a lap dog .... whines about me everywhere else .... would like to believe I'm the bad guy

I have one handle .... no need to fabricate fake help .... don't swear or need to use phallic/anal references ..

Who is disgusting and sad ? .... Oh ... and if I told you about my life you'd say it was a lie ... so why bother ... keep those home fires burning :)

Last edited:
ok coach. again you don't have to like it. that doesn't make a specific philosophy wrong or stupid. yikes what a hard head you have ! i personally like to go with 3 or 4 wide in short yardage but thats me. spread the defense out.

You like to turn 3rd and 1 into a passing down when you have the better lineman? .... dumb ... I understand that throwing for it on 3rd and short is sometimes the way to go .... if your are less physical at the line of scrimmage (this is not ND) .... or if the defense is stacking the line in a way to give you the easy toss for 1st down (occasionally only because you can't be 100% predictable all the time) ... but it is far from the way you want to make a living picking up 3rd and short

And if your inside the 5 .... more wides are easier to cover since there is far less space .... this should always be plan B ... or more likely Plan C or D .... not plan A

Really .... what is so hard about running Kelly's offense the way it is and just adding a short ydg package .... not trying to trash the whole offense ..... every time you don't pick up 3rd and short it is a TO .... ND should be WAYYYY better in short ydg with their O-Line ... it should be practically automatic ..... Like LOU was with power T ... it was automatic 1st down ... this is the simple stuff

That might be good advice for yourself .... as for myself .... I don't sweat you in the least .... that should be obvious for obvious reasons ... duh .... feel free to keep following me around though ... :)
I should but myself on ignore? Your a damn genius aren't you.

Reactions: cavanaugh208
First off ... liar .... 2nd of all .... "all these so-called" people you would be referring to? ... would be the usual collection of angry dumb old men ..... that "everyone" ? .... Thirdly .... I don't spend time worrying about the number of cyber-friends I could make ... I live in the real world .... try getting out of the house sometime

And sheesh .... could that post be any more angry?? .... :)
Seriously, does anyone here respect or like you?

"Lots of people agree with me!" Actually NONE. LMAO....IrishJohn...it's obvious that these other posters I supposedly am really must have gotten under his skin. Almost wish i was posting back then.

I know the guy with 4 to 5 aliases .... who knows no truth ... swears like a spoiled adolescent .... follows me around like a lap dog .... whines about me everywhere else .... would like to believe I'm the bad guy

I have one handle .... no need to fabricate fake help .... don't swear or need to use phallic/anal references ..

Who is disgusting and sad ? .... Oh ... and if I told you about my life you'd say it was a lie ... so why bother ... keep those home fires burning :)

We all know you have only one handle....it's MULTIFACETED, that's what you said. So instead of people calling you a dickweed they can just say BUGUIT! Instead of calling you a numbnut....BUGUIT! In lieu of using the term ahole...BUGUIT! It is multifaceted...I like it. As far as your life story...no one on this site gives a crap about you. I already know your life's story. You busted your tail and got your GED( thank God mommy got that Hooked on Phonics CD for ya!) Went to work at Dunkin Donuts....man those Boston Cremes are good. And 5 nites a week you hang out at Chico's Pub and Grub downing some BudLites and bitching about ND coaches...your life really does suck!

Reactions: Irishjohn68

Sure .... do you want to compare cyber friends lists .... so you are a geeky old angry guy? ..... makes more sense when you think of it

Do you have any friends who aren't on this board? ... LOL! :D

"Lots of people agree with me!" Actually NONE. LMAO....IrishJohn...it's obvious that these other posters I supposedly am really must have gotten under his skin. Almost wish i was posting back then.

Feel free to try and explain this one "Mr. Hawaii" :rolleyes:

We all know you have only one handle....it's MULTIFACETED, that's what you said. So instead of people calling you a dickweed they can just say BUGUIT! Instead of calling you a numbnut....BUGUIT! In lieu of using the term ahole...BUGUIT! It is multifaceted...I like it. As far as your life story...no one on this site gives a crap about you. I already know your life's story. You busted your tail and got your GED( thank God mommy got that Hooked on Phonics CD for ya!) Went to work at Dunkin Donuts....man those Boston Cremes are good. And 5 nites a week you hang out at Chico's Pub and Grub downing some BudLites and bitching about ND coaches...your life really does suck!

It is clear who has multiple college degrees (me) and who probably didn't graduate high school (you) ... I for one KNOW the difference between KNOW and NO (this is 1st/2nd grade vocabulary ... no kidding) ... I also don't say "don't got" ... it is "don't have" (5th grade vocabulary ... still not kidding) .... I also know Hawaii is part of the 50 United States (3rd grade) .... and even though I haven't been there, I feel confident that I could bet my LARGE house that they have wifi there ... LOL! I understand that vocabulary is not your strong suit and the term Buguit is over your head .... you should try reading sometime ... it improves all areas of language arts .... including intelligence which apparently said bye bye to you long ago.

I also understand how you WISH my life sucked .... I'm sorry the opposite is true .... these are the wishes of an angry man .... what type of person cares sooo much about another person's life ... and in a way that they wish it sucked .... the definition of an angry unhappy person .... I'd say I own you like a cheap suit ... but I don't own any cheap suits .... try not to be angry ALL day today ... see what it feels like :)

Reactions: ThunderRd

Is this the same conference full of coaches that sit around offices reading/tracking all of my posts ....

Yeah ... right ... and Hawaii is out of the country too .... LOL!

Dude....thanks so much for the laughs! No kiddin...my staff and I are rolling over this one. Who's the one that's angry!!!! Your real mental issue is that you don't see that people just try to rile your ass up....and it works. Your other problem is you think I give a shit about what you think.....but you got us laffing...that's for sure. Congrats on the proper vocab skills....that GED really helped you out....

Dude....thanks so much for the laughs! No kiddin...my staff and I are rolling over this one. Who's the one that's angry!!!! Your real mental issue is that you don't see that people just try to rile your ass up....and it works. Your other problem is you think I give a shit about what you think.....but you got us laffing...that's for sure. Congrats on the proper vocab skills....that GED really helped you out....

So you try to rile people up by making yourself look stupid and classless .... the hits just keep on coming ....

Kidding ... Laughing ... Mr GED

Say hello to your 'Staff" for me ... you can do this in your head I'm sure ... LOL! :eek:

Dude....I just called BK...he said he is willing to set up a headset at Chico's Pub and Grub....you can help him call the plays. I did tell him there will be a problem for Saturday nite games due to the fact that it is Open-Mike Nite at the bar. I told him the Bugman will be singing Johnny cash stuff and he be rockin when he gets to do John Denver "Rocky Mountain High!!!" Could be an issue....Kelly might not get the right play called on a red zone play...wouldn't want it to be your fault....of course, you could just say Connaughton or Grant made the play call.....LMAO!!!

Echo...you are mistaken. His head isn't hard, it's up his ass! He likes the view from up there!!!

Dude....I just called BK...he said he is willing to set up a headset at Chico's Pub and Grub....you can help him call the plays. I did tell him there will be a problem for Saturday nite games due to the fact that it is Open-Mike Nite at the bar. I told him the Bugman will be singing Johnny cash stuff and he be rockin when he gets to do John Denver "Rocky Mountain High!!!" Could be an issue....Kelly might not get the right play called on a red zone play...wouldn't want it to be your fault....of course, you could just say Connaughton or Grant made the play call.....LMAO!!!

Thought this might help you

http://secure.hookedonphonics.com/o...THBB&vc=MTH1&gclid=CKSHzv7o6c4CFQYvaQod4LUOtg

But you should try nonfiction and not deal in fantasy so much
screen_shot_2016-08-10_at_1.52.52_pm.png

Sure .... do you want to compare cyber friends lists .... so you are a geeky old angry guy? ..... makes more sense when you think of it

Do you have any friends who aren't on this board? ... LOL! :D
Once again simply childish! You call me angry (LOL) but clearly you have issues. You are a sad individual. I'll pray for you! Have a great day!

Fantasy! LMAO....Dude, I am not the one parading around on a message board constantly claiming they are smarter than the football and basketball coach at ND. I am not the one who is constantly getting laughed at and has no respect from any posters on the website....you're the one in the fantasy world. Doesn't matter how many degrees you have or how big your trailer is. You are just an ignorant, obnoxious human being.

Fantasy! LMAO....Dude, I am not the one parading around on a message board constantly claiming they are smarter than the football and basketball coach at ND. I am not the one who is constantly getting laughed at and has no respect from any posters on the website....you're the one in the fantasy world. Doesn't matter how many degrees you have or how big your trailer is. You are just an ignorant, obnoxious human being.
Please have respect for other posters..you should apologize.

Once again simply childish! You call me angry (LOL) but clearly you have issues. You are a sad individual. I'll pray for you! Have a great day!

Childish? ... you follow me around ... not the other way .... and then you start stuff you can't finish ... then after getting put in your place you end up like this .... cry me a river angry old man .... and by the way ..... "the 95% of people agree with me" comment on the other thread ... ???? .... talk about issues .... delusional and angry

Anyone with a 5th grade education shouldn't be claiming they are smarter than others ... at least people as old as you .... contrary to what you say .... you proved to be a liar 100x over .... everything you say is garbage ..... ONCE again .... I don't follow you around (even when you are whining incessantly about me) .... it's the other way around (my #1 fan) ... you obviously care so much what I say .... I could care less about you .... your classless ... a liar .... a nobody .... keep those tears and hate flowing :)

I gotta ask...why do you post? What rational, other than you are seeking attention even if it is negative attention, would you post something knowing full well you are going to get ridiculed and laughed at. I have never seen a post on this site where you haven't been abused. Yet you keep posting! This is how I know I am glad I am not you...and IJ is right. You are despised and hated...and rightfully so. Like I have stated more than once..you are really ignorant. But please, keep posting. It's enjoyable watching you get nailed. And as far as "owning me like a cheap suit." Congrats....I know that's important to you in that poor, pathetic life you lead. Maybe you can print this out and take it down to Chico's and the boys will buy you a coupla beers. I will lose tons of sleep over the fact that you don't care about me...but you keep answering my posts!!!! I also love how people lump you in with this argus guy and CGVR.....well earned company. Loser!

I gotta ask...why do you post? What rational, other than you are seeking attention even if it is negative attention, would you post something knowing full well you are going to get ridiculed and laughed at. I have never seen a post on this site where you haven't been abused. Yet you keep posting! This is how I know I am glad I am not you...and IJ is right. You are despised and hated...and rightfully so. Like I have stated more than once..you are really ignorant. But please, keep posting. It's enjoyable watching you get nailed. And as far as "owning me like a cheap suit." Congrats....I know that's important to you in that poor, pathetic life you lead. Maybe you can print this out and take it down to Chico's and the boys will buy you a coupla beers. I will lose tons of sleep over the fact that you don't care about me...but you keep answering my posts!!!! I also love how people lump you in with this argus guy and CGVR.....well earned company. Loser!

Why do I post? .... says the guy who posts a page of rambling nonsense .... Why do I respond to people who post lies about me? ... reponding is easy .... Why do you follow me around like a lap dog? ... Why do you need 4 aliases to feign support? .... given how obsessed you are .... I believe you do lose sleep over me ...... LOL!

Childish? ... you follow me around ... not the other way .... and then you start stuff you can't finish ... then after getting put in your place you end up like this .... cry me a river angry old man .... and by the way ..... "the 95% of people agree with me" comment on the other thread ... ???? .... talk about issues .... delusional and angry
The village idiot is back!

Reactions: Pennick44
Why do I post? .... says the guy who posts a page of rambling nonsense .... Why do I respond to people who post lies about me? ... reponding is easy .... Why do you follow me around like a lap dog? ... Why do you need 4 aliases to feign support? .... given how obsessed you are .... I believe you do lose sleep over me ...... LOL!
Buguit sounds grumpy and angry! Every post you throw a hissy fit.

LMAO....I have never posted a "lie" about you. I only post facts about you. Fact is you stated in a thread that you never ever call anyone out. Page 5 of this site is a thread where you called IrishJohn out after he said something to CGVR or whoever....that is a fact...it also proves you to be a liar....and again...immediately after you post someone comes on a nails your ass. So I ask a second time...why do you post if you know people are going to ridicule you? Do you get some perverted pleasure from that? Your life SUCKS....if all you got is going on a message board knowing you are going to be called an ahole....but keep posting...some of us love your drivel!

BTW....who are these 4 aliases again....JakeDomer was one if I recall...who are the others? You are obviously obsessed with these guys...I bet YOU stay up at nite thinking about them!!!

LMAO....I have never posted a "lie" about you. I only post facts about you. Fact is you stated in a thread that you never ever call anyone out. Page 5 of this site is a thread where you called IrishJohn out after he said something to CGVR or whoever....that is a fact...it also proves you to be a liar....and again...immediately after you post someone comes on a nails your ass. So I ask a second time...why do you post if you know people are going to ridicule you? Do you get some perverted pleasure from that? Your life SUCKS....if all you got is going on a message board knowing you are going to be called an ahole....but keep posting...some of us love your drivel!
Buguit is such a tool. When he first starting posting is BS I think most people just let him be. But it just got to a point where he became a lunatic with all the crap he posts. And if someone calls him out then he goes on the attack. It's kind of funny watching him lose his mind. Now he will read my post and call me old and angry. If WAX was still around he would take Bugman out with the rest of the trash!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT