ADVERTISEMENT

Michigans MVP Tom Rees

Yeah, we get it.

You're no different than chaseball regurgitating the same shit.
Yeah it reminds me of, hes making 80 mil Im sure hes okay and all that great Intel. I'm sure Kelly and Days wife are happy....

Yeah we get it. They make a lot of money

First of all I do not have a family who has NFL connections. Secondly, I think you have to be different to be a coach. You are relying on 18 year olds for your lively hood. Let`s face it Rees has been average all along
For an average OC he has an impressive W/L record....I know that applies to the HC, but the offenses he's coached accumulated alot of wins

Last edited:
Rees is catching a ton of flack from Bama fans because they can't bring themselves to criticize the GOAT. If Saban didn't okay the final play, it would have been changed.
There's plenty more to blame than one play. They scored 20 points. They had 2 chances to close the game out and couldn't do it.

Like I said, every coach makes mistakes. Even the best, Bill Belichick

Saban is not perfect

Are you saying he is?
You stated that Rees was just an average OC

WHY would Saban hire an average OC ?

You stated that Rees was just an average OC

WHY would Saban hire an average OC ?
I dont know

Why did Kelly hire BVG ? Why did he hire Brian Polian and Del Alexander?

Why do NFL coaches get fired every year?

Because you realize that no one is perfect....

Rees is catching a ton of flack from Bama fans because they can't bring themselves to criticize the GOAT. If Saban didn't okay the final play, it would have been changed.
Have they figured out what the last play was supposed to be yet?

Piss poor snap was the beginning of the end for the play. Then, the right guard (I think) getting pushed into the backfield sealed the coffin. The play was designed to go off the left tackle. Michigan de came up to far and to wide. A decent snap and it’s an ez qb td.

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
Piss poor snap was the beginning of the end for the play. Then, the right guard (I think) getting pushed into the backfield sealed the coffin. The play was designed to go off the left tackle. Michigan de came up to far and to wide. A decent snap and it’s an ez qb td.

It was the right tackle that got bulldozed back into the play. The right guard pulled to the left, and Milroe was supposed to follow him; which he of course failed to do. The snap wasn't great, but Milroe panicked. He still had a chance to run a bit to the left of dead center, and then cut hard to the left, following his blocker. Instead, he went 200 mph straight ahead, ignoring where the play was designed to go.

I dont know

Why did Kelly hire BVG ? Why did he hire Brian Polian and Del Alexander?

Why do NFL coaches get fired every year?

Because you realize that no one is perfect....
Nick Saban isn’t Kelly, nice try at trying to divert and avoid answering the question

Answer the question !

Nick Saban isn’t Kelly, nice try at trying to divert and avoid answering the question

Answer the question !
I already answered it. You're just ignorant

I dont know why he hired TR. Read his pc when he hired him for your answer. Do your own research

Every coach who has ever lived has made mistakes

Are you saying Saban is perfect? Is he God like?

Answer the questions !

It was the right tackle that got bulldozed back into the play. The right guard pulled to the left, and Milroe was supposed to follow him; which he of course failed to do. The snap wasn't great, but Milroe panicked. He still had a chance to run a bit to the left of dead center, and then cut hard to the left, following his blocker. Instead, he went 200 mph straight ahead, ignoring where the play was designed to go.
IS that a "trap" in the classical sense where someone was left unblocked? I didn't see who.

I dont know why he hired TR. Read his pc when he hired him for your answer. Do your own research

Answer the questions !

Kirby , Sark , Kiffin , Lanning , Cristobal , Locksley , Dabol , Napier , Muschamp , Jimbo , Dantonio

There's your answer genuis

Kirby , Sark , Kiffin , Lanning , Cristobal , Locksley , Dabol , Napier , Muschamp , Jimbo , Dantonio

There's your answer genuis
Okay genius.... That's not an answer to my question

So are you okay genius? Reading problems

IS that a "trap" in the classical sense where someone was left unblocked? I didn't see who.

The player in charge of the edge, Mike Sainristil on this play, was left unblocked. Although I don't know if that was by design.

Maybe the focus should be on both teams. I don’t like Michigan and wanted Alabama to win, and I wanted Rees to shine. Throughout the game, I thought Michigan was the better team, and I thought Michigan game planning on both offense and defense was significantly better than Alabama. Thought both Alabama coordinators made adjustments that helped them dominate much of the second half; but thought Milroe scrambling had as much to do with offensive success as anything. But that’s a huge weapon and Rees capitalized on this. Michigan’s offense stalled in part because McCarthy missed a few makeable passes, but their fourth qtr touchdown drive was classic Michigan, as was their OT touchdown. Both made the Alabama defense look poor. Overall, thought Michigan was the better team, and I thought the play calling superior.
The winning TD run in OT was a thing of beauty. Gotta admit it, at this point Jim Harbaugh has completely and utterly redeemed himself, after an inconsistent start let's say, and Michigan now is as dominant as Stanford was with Luck. It took a while to make good on that expectation, and for a while there it looked it might never happen. And now Michigan totally reminds you of Stanford circa the Andrew Luck era.

The winning TD run in OT was a thing of beauty. Gotta admit it, at this point Jim Harbaugh has completely and utterly redeemed himself, after an inconsistent start let's say, and Michigan now is as dominant as Stanford was with Luck. It took a while to make good on that expectation, and for a while there it looked it might never happen. And now Michigan totally reminds you of Stanford circa the Andrew Luck era.
Hardballs is what Kelly wants to be.

Answer the questions !
The answer to the question is easy

Saban knows infinitely more about football than you
Saban is infinitely more qualified when it comes to making a football decision then you

The issue isn’t about other coaches or other decisions. It’s about Saban hiring Tommy Rees

I could be ignorant, but I’m exponentially smarter and more knowledgeable than you

You’re a fraud who pontificates as if he knows everything about football when in fact, you know nothing

So tell us, by what criteria do you judge an offensive coordinator?

And how do you evaluate the offensive coordinator’s decision making within the context of the ability of the offense to execute properly?

The fact is that you’re clueless and that you’re a buffoon

Last edited:
The answer to the question is easy

Saban knows infinitely more about football than you
Saban is infinitely more qualified when it comes to making a football decision then you

The issue isn’t about other coaches or other decisions. It’s about seven hiring Tommy Rees

I could be ignorant, but I’m exponentially smarter and more knowledgeable than you

You’re a fraud who pontificate as if he knows anything about football when in fact, you know nothing

Show Telus I would criteria. Do you charge an offensive coordinator?

And how do you place the offensive coordinator’s decision making within the context of the ability of the office to execute properly?

The fact is that you’re clueless and that you’re a buffoon
Yes I'm not qualified to be a Head coach more than Nick Saban or Bill Belichick

Nor am I more qualified than Joe Biden to be President

Doesnt mean I cant point out bad decisions or policies.

Do you believe everything the media tells you too because they are more qualified to be journalists than you

Your point is an awful one

Embarassing sheep like response

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Yes I'm not qualified to be a Head coach more than Nick Saban or Bill Belichick

Nor am I more qualified than Joe Biden to be President

Doesnt mean I cant point out bad decisions or policies.

Do you believe everything the media tells you too because they are more qualified to be journalists than you

Your point is an awful one

Embarassing sheep like response
Ouch!

I don't understand all the vitriol at Rees. He's no longer at ND. Saban hired him. Personally, I'm rooting for Rees to succeed. I believe Rees needed to move on from ND and learn from other coaches, and there is no other coach in college better to learn from then Saban.

Whether you think Rees is an average OC or a great OC doesn't matter, because he's still young and has a lot to learn, and he's learning from the best.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
I don't understand all the vitriol at Rees. He's no longer at ND. Saban hired him. Personally, I'm rooting for Rees to succeed. I believe Rees needed to move on from ND and learn from other coaches, and there is no other coach in college better to learn from then Saban.

Whether you think Rees is an average OC or a great OC doesn't matter, because he's still young and has a lot to learn, and he's learning from the best.
Well said, couldn't agree more

Reactions: NDinNJ

I do not believe there is a lot of vitriol directed at Tommy Rees. There's a small handful of posters who incessantly take shots at Tommy.

What % of the bama fan base take “incessant” shots at rees you think? Is it a small handful? And what % cite his salary as the reason why the ones complaining about him are wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT