ADVERTISEMENT

tom tom’s (tommy rees ) new job

Sureeee. How much do you want to put on that then?
I'm not saying he's guaranteed the job, but Alabama isn't going waste time on someone they aren't interested in. that's a fact. Rees has a chance however small or large that is.

I'm not saying he's guaranteed the job, but Alabama isn't going waste time on someone they aren't interested in. that's a fact. Rees has a chance however small or large that is.
Yeah he has a chance. About as much as I do

Reactions: Chitown11
There are more Notre Dame Football fans that did not graduate from Notre Dame than did.

And i would say that many of those fans that did not graduate from Notre Dame do connect with Notre Dame values. I know I do.

That said, I would never take a shot at a Notre Dame man such as Tommy Rees. Ever.
Ever? How about for assaulting a police officer?

You have no issue with that at all?

Ever? How about for assaulting a police officer?

You have no issue with that at all?
You be you Golson. Continue with your relentless negative comments about Tommy Rees; frankly, I am fine with it. It's why we live in this country.

You be you Golson. Continue with your relentless negative comments about Tommy Rees; frankly, I am fine with it. It's why we live in this country.
You were the one who said you'd never take a shot at Tommy for anything. So I asked, what about the assault on a police officer?

Whoever it is will be at a disadvantage. The new coach, fair or unfair, will be compared to his predecessor. The fan expectations will be Championship or bust. It will be highly unlikely that the new head coach, expierenced or not , will duplicate what Saban did.

Reactions: irishalice
I dont mock him. That is a lie.

I just don't think he is a good OC.

I dont dislike TR. It's simple, I dont think hes a very good OC
Nick Saban, the greatest coach in college football history thinks he’s a good OC

SO WHO’S OPINION IS MORE VALID ?

Nick Saban, the greatest coach in college football history thinks he’s a good OC

I dont care.

Whos more qualified to be President of the US, me or Joe Biden? Joe Biden

So can I not say hes doing a terrible job and point it out?

That is such a dumb and ignorant comment by you

Sheep

Reactions: NDblitz
There are more Notre Dame Football fans that did not graduate from Notre Dame than did.

And i would say that many of those fans that did not graduate from Notre Dame do connect with Notre Dame values. I know I do.

That said, I would never take a shot at a Notre Dame man such as Tommy Rees. Ever.

And there have been many people on these forums through the years who (supposedly) DID graduate from ND that are complete idiots.

Graduating from that school doesn’t automatically make you a good person. Just like not graduating from there doesn’t automatically make you bad. People like you are why ND has some of the reputation it has for being stuck up d-bags.

Maybe not after that last play call against Michigan
And how do you pretend to know who called that play ?

What about the last play against Auburn

You’re another know nothing Monday morning quarterback whose only vision is 20-20 hindsight

Last edited:
I dont care.

Whos more qualified to be President of the US, me or Joe Biden? Joe Biden

So can I not say hes doing a terrible job and point it out?

That is such a dumb and ignorant comment by you

Sheep
No, it just goes to show how ignorant you are about football.

I’m just amazed that every coach in the country isn’t calling you for advice

Reactions: NDinNJ

Rockne is the greatest coach in college football history. Any coach that could take his team on the road for an entire season. and go undefeated is the greatest coach in college football. 😜

No. It shows how ignorant and dumb of a comment you made
Ifyou think that my comment is ignorant and dumb, your comment has it beat in spades !

You’re claiming that you know more than Saban about the quality of offensive coordinators
That had to be one of the dumbest comments ever made relating to football

Rockne is the greatest coach in college football history. Any coach that could take his team on the road for an entire season. and go undefeated is the greatest coach in college football. 😜
No, I would say that the competitive environment today and for the last 15 years has been more challenging. more difficult than what Rodney faced.
And don’t Forget that Saban won a national championship at LSU as well as running them at Alabama

But who are Rockne and Saban when compared to Golson5

Ouch !

No. It shows how ignorant and dumb of a comment you made
you probably haven’t gotten any calls because you might have an unlisted number, but I’m sure they’re lining up to get your sage advice

• Haha
Ifyou think that my comment is ignorant and dumb, your comment has it beat in spades !

You’re claiming that you know more than Saban about the quality of offensive coordinators
That had to be one of the dumbest comments ever made relating to football
I didn't say I know more than Saban. I'm saying he made a mistake

Just like I don't know more about politics than Joe Biden but can say when he makes a mistake

Is that too complicated for you?

Or can't you think for yourself and just trust anyone who is in a higher or different position than you?

The GM and Al Davis knew more about football than I ever will. And they drafted Jamarcus Russell. I said what a huge mistake that was....

But since they know more I guess that was a good pick right? I can't say that because they know more about football than me.

Ignorant, dumb and sheep like thinking from you ! Just pathetic

you probably haven’t gotten any calls because you might have an unlisted number, but I’m sure they’re lining up to get your sage advice
They should have last year and maybe they would have hired a better OC and won the NC this year

Forced Nick into retirement

Stick to your day job. Oh wait you live with mommy.

Whoever it is will be at a disadvantage. The new coach, fair or unfair, will be compared to his predecessor. The fan expectations will be Championship or bust. It will be highly unlikely that the new head coach, expierenced or not , will duplicate what Saban did.
Don’t be the guy who follows the GOAT.

Reactions: tkirish
And how do pretend to know who called that play ?

You’re another know nothing Monday morning quarterback whose only vision is 20-20 hindsight
You need to take a long hard look in the mirror buddy!

And how do pretend to know who called that play ?

oh hell I don't know, maybe because hes the OC and Nick said he called it. Go back to your front porch, drink a beer, and yell at the 5 year olds for stepping on your grass.

In all seriousness any rumours of Rees heading to another school, staying at Bama.....NFL?
The new coach will probably want to bring his own staff in. He is not good enough to be an OC in the NFL and BK probably has other plans. Maybe, he get a head coaching job at a smaller school.

The new coach will probably want to bring his own staff in. He is not good enough to be an OC in the NFL and BK probably has other plans. Maybe, he get a head coaching job at a smaller school.
Thats where he should of started his oc career at a mac school not ND

When you are 31 and have a guaranteed 4-million over the next 24 months, you can be patient.

When you are 31 and have a guaranteed 4-million over the next 24 months, you can be patient.
No you can't, as a young assistant still learning you can't afford to take 24 months away from the game, that's career suicide. He needs to get a job somewhere and be in the game, so he can continue to learn.

oh hell I don't know, maybe because hes the OC and Nick said he called it. Go back to your front porch, drink a beer, and yell at the 5 year olds for stepping on your grass.
I didn’t know that you were five.
The next time, I’ll just let my Doberman Pinscher send the message

ouch !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT