ADVERTISEMENT

Where does Rees end up

I

I think his being the head football coach at ND, is something I expect to happen in a not too distant future.
He will hone his skills and gain experience before that possible opportunity. T. Rees, Notre Dame Head Football coach, hmmm, not far fetched.
I've always felt that that was a distinct possibility.

But it depends completely on WHAT FREEMAN DOES. If he fails and/or leaves, that's one thing. But if Freeman somehow makes it and hangs around for years, that's something else. And WHO KNOWS how that turns out?

NO ONE saw Kelly going to LSU.

NO ONE saw Rees going to BAMA.

Most of what gets written on sports boards is SPECULATION based on WISH FULLFILLMENT or OUTRIGHT FANTASY.

People like to DREAM.

To each his own.

We could say the same about Freeman.

Yea, ND had a lot of talent this year too, with a much better QB room, yet ND managed a +1 win increase over the previous year. Very rarely did I say Freeman was brilliant in a game , he had some good moments, and a lot of head scratching moments. 10 men on the field on consecutive plays in the final moments of a huge game come to mind as a huge blunder.
It was a tougher schedule than the previous year. We played well in 11/13 games. We played well against Ohio State - just barely lost to a top 5 team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT