ADVERTISEMENT

Would you?

dohster

Shakes Down The Thunder
Jan 15, 2008
for the BK fans
Would you play for him?
of course if you had the skills....and you were being recruited by everyone

I'm a die hard ND.. and even through CW years I would have given up my left nut to play.
but now... i would be hard pressed to play for BK.

Reactions: end_23
There aren't any BK fans but there are realists. You need to ask the kids that have been recruited and are now playing for BK. Not a bunch of cranks on a message board.

Reactions: Kelso86
for the BK fans
Would you play for him?

I'm a die hard ND.. and even through CW years I would have given up my left nut to play.
I'm an ND fan forever. If I had a kid in that position I wouldn't let him play for Kelly. I'd tell him to go look at Washington or Colorado.

Kelly is an embarrassment to ND and a terrible coach.

Reactions: dohster
Why would a top recruit want to play for a lame duck coach who blames his players for losses and isnt going to a bowl game.

As much as I hate to say this, because I really do hate this guy, I would want to play for Harbaugh.

The fact that I hate him, is the reason I would want to play for him. A lot of people say they don't care what people think of them, but with Harbaugh it is really true. All he cares about is winning. I like his style as well.... just physical football and they don't care if they piss anyone off.

Reactions: Kelso86
for the BK fans
Would you play for him?

If I had the skills of a wide out, slot guy -- hell yea. Kelly likes to throw the ball around the lot and when the offense is humming, really is a lot of fun to play in.

Defensively -- probably not.

I'm an ND fan forever. If I had a kid in that position I wouldn't let him play for Kelly. I'd tell him to go look at Washington or Colorado.

Kelly is an embarrassment to ND and a terrible coach.

The embarrassment is some of the negative hysterical comments posted on this board. Ask anyone who has benefited from "Kelly Cares" if BK is an embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT