ADVERTISEMENT

Stating the Obvious, ND needs an elite "college" QB

He surely isn’t gifted w/ size, but I think it may be premature to call him void of any “elite traits”. He very well may be super accurate on some throws, that may be understood to having an elite trait. But it’s still early to define him, imho. We’ll see how he does when the stakes are higher.

The current ND QBs (including Carr) have no business being on a full ride scholarship at ND. That is of course if ND wants to be an elite program.

These QBs seem like nice young men. They work hard and they love Notre Dame. This post is NOT a personal attack on these young men. College football is a business periode. This is not personal it's just business.

TB, Pyne and Carr are all average QBs that are not elite college QBs. I am not saying ND needs 1st round NFL talent at QB, although that would be nice. Just be elite at the college level.

TB and DP would not start at QB ON any of NDs first 3 opponents.

Why in the world is ND recruiting this type of low end tallent at QB? Carr is just as average as these two guys. The only hope for Carr is he will not see the field until 2026. So he has time to improve.

ND will only be as good as their QB play.
Who doesn't need an elite quarterback!

When you prove that they wouldn't be able to get in, I'll buy your story here

Prove that they couldn't get in. I'll wait
I asked the question: Could they gain admission into ND ?

YOU said ”SURE” !

So I asked you if you knew their Board scores and GPA’s, ergo the burden of proof is on you !

Since you’re so positive that they could get into ND, submit the proof to back up your claim !

You can’t because you have no proof, you’re a fraud !

I asked the question: Could they gain admission into ND ?

YOU said ”SURE” !

So I asked you if you knew their Board scores and GPA’s, ergo the burden of proof is on you !

Since you’re so positive that they could get into ND, submit the proof to back up your claim !

You can’t because you have no proof, you’re a fraud !
Why wouldnt they be able to get in? Its a silly question

Why wouldnt they be able to get in? Its a silly question
Academic requirements.

You said that you were “sure” that they would get in, so what were their board scores and GPS’s ?

Substantiate your claim !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT