ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Stanford Game Thread

If this Stanford qb gets rid of the ball in 2.4 seconds why are the DB’s playing 10 yards plus off the receivers? Dumb.
It’s a good point, but you can’t risk him holding the ball for more than 2.4 seconds and going deep

Now we are throwing directly into double coverage just for the sake of targeting Mayer?

The ball of course was blocked behind LOS. But the ball traveled past thr LOS. A Stanford player did try to pick it up and run it but the ref blew the whistle and spotted the ball where the Stanford player first touched the ball.
Just goes to show you his powers of observation and understanding of the rules ! 😜

I’m not an expert. But if ND had such a weight advantage on the OL, shouldn’t we see more north-south power running with Estime and Diggs?

Be nice if they could just tackle!
Lea dominated this slow mesh crap wake does by attacking their Los and forcing quicker decisions… we’re playing reactive and not good … thank god Stanford isn’t good and letting ND hang around

I’m not an expert. But if ND had such a weight advantage on the OL, shouldn’t we see more north-south power running with Estime and Diggs?
They’re loading box on early downs and then playing 8 in secondary on third and long… until Rees figures out how to call plays and win on first down consistently we’re in trouble

So they are flagging us for all kinds of bullshit and then picking flags up against Stanford?

Lea dominated this slow mesh crap wake does by attacking their Los and forcing quicker decisions… we’re playing reactive and not good … thank god Stanford isn’t good and letting ND hang around

let me see if I understand this, you said that Stanford isn’t good, but they’re beating ND

Why and how has Estime become our 3rd down back?

Why haven’t they really run him at all this game?

Why the hell are we trying to run sweeps? We don't have the speed to get outside. We don't have the linemen who can get outside and make a block.
What the hell is TR doing????

Where are the playmakers for this team? Nobody on offense and nobody on defense. Just nobody. Well besides Mayer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT