ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Stanford Game Thread

Maybe Coach Freeman just looks concerned, unlike many of his players tonight. The wake up call must come soon.
How do you know whether the players look “concerned“ or not ?

What kind of TV do you have ?

Gonna be a long game with these refs. Missed an obvious hands to face against standford on the goal line TD. ND players head was pointing straight up at the sky.

You want to see bad coaching watch this team … way too many mistakes mentally and assignments to not be coaching

Reactions: TheSodFather
I can appreciate the expectation and the guts to go for it and convert. But at this juncture with mental errors and not executing. You play it smart and kick the FG.

I do NOT understand why we have so much trouble in short yardage situations.

So you don't run your 230 lbs RB behind a line with a weight advantage on the Dline but instead run a fly sweep....when you haven't been able to run outside all year so far. Dumb, dumb, dumb.....

ND’s failure to score is solely # 88’s fault.

When he lined up he was an ineligible receiver and he and he alone negated a TD

This defense is looking like they are going to need Stanfords help to get stops tonight

Worst 1st quarter of the year? How do the players not get pumped for night game at ND. Awful!

I expected a few bad coaches this year but pretty much across board is alarming… whatever plan freeman has to teach and coach is failing

Our 3rd and long secondary D scheme is moronic… we let teams catch the ball with head of steam and room to make moves…. So dumb

If this Stanford qb gets rid of the ball in 2.4 seconds why are the DB’s playing 10 yards plus off the receivers? Dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT